Where's the love?

DeletedUser

On another game like this I played it was against the rules to not say who you were in game (there was a field to write it on your profile). I liked that rule. Stops all this cowardly BS.

2nd that. Its bad enough that people hide behind computer screens and do whatever they feel like, but to not even know the actual in game character to take it out on is just lame. Another reason account passing is lammmmmmeee, but unfortunately necessary

DeletedUser

I was personly given a chance to get an account. I took advantage of it, and decided to take it.

15 pheno cities later here I am ;).

DeletedUser15769

I was personly given a chance to get an account. I took advantage of it, and decided to take it.

15 pheno cities later here I am ;).

You see, that's my point. I built my account from scratch and actually worked with tnorth40 (the original) to secure his cities around me. We worked together island by island until tnorth40 (the original) left.

Now this faceless-nameless gob-sh*te takes over his account and has the audacity to crow about rimming me, when he has built nothing and worked with no-one - just sneaked in the backdoor.

I don't mind being rimmed, there's plenty of better players than me in the game. I don't like however someone hiding behind someone else's hard work.

DeletedUser

Phillippos, take my word for it, the current tnorth40 has worked harder than most players in the game to get to where he is now.

DeletedUser

Ain't no silver spoon in this mouth Phillipos, and you will note, since taking it over I have almost doubled the amount of initial cities it had (Thanks for your contribution) and more than doubled it in points value. So don't go blowing off about me being gifted anything, and as ThaUnit stated, and fully knows, I'm not wet behind the ears in this game and my CV in Grep more than stands up to any Pepsi challenge you care to throw at it.

You can flame me, and call me gobs***e, whatever, i'm really not bothered, but your just a weaker player I'm afraid. You got beat, you couldn't hold your alliance together, or get them to support you when needed. I don't blame you for sounding off really, but enough's enough now. Bow out and quit stamping your feet, its just a game.