Which Alliance Do You Want to Join?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Alcarin89, Joseph-laff, and F1RST are the finest leaders on this server. I'd join any alliance they were in. Anyone with a brain would feel the same.

Spider Monkeys and Paragon are the only alliances worth their salt. I'd love to hear arguments to the contrary.

DeletedUser30767

Spider Monkeys and Paragon are the only alliances worth their salt. I'd love to hear arguments to the contrary.
What about Hell Knights, Enigma and Conditteri (i know spelling is not right so pardon me) , Orestos

DeletedUser

So alliances with best ABP, who r working together=best leaders? I don't know this guys, probably they r alright, but being best leaders..., hm I disagree. Chriops from Enigma is great guy, also anotherbunny. Very trusting players, difficult to find. They r leading their alliance very good. Very good diplomacy, great internal organization, they don't have so much members as premium players, but they r going forward every day. Also very modest lads, I really like them. My vote goes that way. I forgot to mention Pablito, sorry mate :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Show me a war and I'll give them the seal of approval. Until then I reserve judgement. Like I said, just add salt.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say top ABP = top leaders, but there sure is a strong correlation, wouldn't you agree? ABP never happens by mistake, especially when it comes in big chunks!

SM and Paragon haven't had an official joint op for quite some time. Each of our alliances can stand on their own two feet. Don't give all the credit to our collaborative efforts against The Unknowns.

Enigma appears to have decent leadership. I only spoke with anotherbunny in the early days of Olympia, but was impressed with her. She was in The Union back then. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to put every other alliance down, but SM and Paragon are the only ones that put on a good fireworks show.

DeletedUser

I have to say in my own opinion it's always been Paragon and SM top 2 and then Hell Knights in third with Enigma. Each alliance has similar potentials it just takes a war to prove it, right now Hell Knights war with Heroes and Demons isn't proving much for me as it only seems as though it's against the couple of best members from Heroes and Demons. Prove me wrong here but It's what I've noticed..
Paragon and SM showed their superior capabilities when they lost a minimum amount of cities while taking masses of cities.
Enigma are in a war with The Federation I think, they've taken a lot of good cities from them this past week within any recaptures as far as I can see.

DeletedUser30767

I have to say in my own opinion it's always been Paragon and SM top 2 and then Hell Knights in third with Enigma. Each alliance has similar potentials it just takes a war to prove it, right now Hell Knights war with Heroes and Demons isn't proving much for me as it only seems as though it's against the couple of best members from Heroes and Demons. Prove me wrong here but It's what I've noticed..
Well i think HK did quite well . Just so you know , HK has got no pacts or joint ops with anyone and taking on HAD themselves ...
Also HAD is getting help from League De Imperators..
Plus many members were away on vacation who have now returned ... so think its going to be pretty one sided from now on

DeletedUser29371

Well i think HK did quite well . Just so you know , HK has got no pacts or joint ops with anyone and taking on HAD themselves ...
Also HAD is getting help from League De Imperators..
Plus many members were away on vacation who have now returned ... so think its going to be pretty one sided from now on

Paragon took on over 250 members of Unknowns and Union (and other crappy alliances around) also by themselves and that was in 3 oceans not in 1 ocean....

Who you take on means nothing... holding them at bay means LITTLE... who you force to defend most of the time means SOEMTHING, whose cities you take means ALOT.

So when Ill see leaders of HAD and Leagues FOUNDERS and top 3 players (ABP/DBP) cities conquered by Hell Knights ill consider how much it proves... then again HAD and League is barely an alliance to be worth mentioning... its SM vs Hell Knights that will prove something.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say top ABP = top leaders, but there sure is a strong correlation, wouldn't you agree? ABP never happens by mistake, especially when it comes in big chunks!

SM and Paragon haven't had an official joint op for quite some time. Each of our alliances can stand on their own two feet. Don't give all the credit to our collaborative efforts against The Unknowns.

Enigma appears to have decent leadership. I only spoke with anotherbunny in the early days of Olympia, but was impressed with her. She was in The Union back then. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to put every other alliance down, but SM and Paragon are the only ones that put on a good fireworks show.

Of course I agree there is strong correlation between ABP and leadership, but still there is a lot of other stuff to be taken into consideration when we r talking about leadership.

Monkeys and Paragon are two best alliances here and when they have joint ops they make outstanding force. I'm not saying u r the best because u r together...

Enigma and HK are trying to step up also, but at the moment we know our place.

DeletedUser29371

Of course I agree there is strong correlation between ABP and leadership, but still there is a lot of other stuff to be taken into consideration when we r talking about leadership.

Monkeys and Paragon are two best alliances here and when they have joint ops they make outstanding force. I'm not saying u r the best because u r together...

Enigma and HK are trying to step up also, but at the moment we know our place.

I fully agree, but overall i like to say Good leadership = victory ... Now you can say leadership can be awesome but with palyers etc... No a good Leadership knows what is the limit of their members and would not go to war that exceeds expectation of current member capabillities since then it might heavily rely on luck, then again no risk no profit ...

DeletedUser

How bout we change this tab to; What alliance That is not in the top 10 would you like to join? i think that makes this a bit more interesting instead of saying the usual names. How bout it?
mm

DeletedUser

This thread was created before there were obvious, dominant alliances. I say amen to mmunite.

DeletedUser29371

How bout we change this tab to; What alliance That is not in the top 10 would you like to join? i think that makes this a bit more interesting instead of saying the usual names. How bout it?
mm

What i think is that the ultimate ranking system needs 1 more rank that says it all

ABP per player.

In that ranking only top alliances that deserve to be top would be there

Then again to think about you make your own alliance and own the ranks... should be a limit like atleast 10 players or so to put yourself in those rankings :p

Status
Not open for further replies.