Pnp Which Alliance is the Biggest MRA in Ephesus?

Which Alliance is the Biggest MRA

• Total voters

DeletedUser

This Is A Poll to Look at Which Alliance is the Biggest MRA in Ephesus.

The Nominations

Rank #1 in Ephesus
Open Source Government

-OSG Academy
-OSG North
-OSG South
-OSG West
-OSG Empires
411 Players

Rank #11 In Ephesus
Legion of Gaul

-1st Legion of Gaul
179 Players

Look, even you stated that C.D.C was a MRA. :eek:
Rank #8 In Ephesus
C.D.C
????
-C.D.C Academy (Refugees Camp)
156 Players

DeletedUser

Gauls. No membership requirements. Leaders just want padding to protect themselves to the determent of their alliance

DeletedUser

meh OSG is the exact same (apart from their stringent 1000 point requirement).

OSG leaders use members as a barrier, and also take resources from them for personal gain.

DeletedUser

C.D.C is part of an active communicative group of alliances with an oft stated goal to "get rid of OSG".
OSG is an active communicative group of alliances with the objective of winning the game.

Conclusion: They are very similar with similar methods of working together. The difference is mere semantics.

DeletedUser

OMG you noob!

OSG is part of a massive 6 Alliance Group that has the SAME LEADERSHIP!

C.D.C is part of a coalition that DOES NOT share a leadership.

We share the same objective, but we do NOT share leadership. So that DOES not make us a MRA unlike OSG.

DeletedUser

OMG you noob!.

Well, my first post, that I thought was reasoned, and I got that as an answer? Haha

OSG is part of a massive 6 Alliance Group that has the SAME LEADERSHIP!!

To some extent, yes

C.D.C is part of a coalition that DOES NOT share a leadership.
The leaders of your alliances agree on goals and certain matters that require co-ordination, and then leave details to the leaders of individual alliances, right? Well, OSG is pretty similar.

We share the same objective, but we do NOT share leadership. So that DOES not make us a MRA unlike OSG.
Well, you are just plain wrong about your group being so different. If you can't understand that, that you are simply playing with semantics, well then you are not just a noob, in fact you can consider yourself an idiot. Your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No...

Ed Zappa and Free SCV control all of the alliances.

Also in the war coalition we don't agree similar goals, or set targets. We merely focus on the war, as that is a combined effort. All internal matters and alliance matters are left for the leaderships of the other alliances to deal with.

You're just an idiot who is arguing BS on behalf of OSG.

OSG has 7 sub-alliances, all of which work with the OSG command.

C.D.C does NOT control any of the war coalition alliances, for example Eternal Soldiers are in a war with DW/Excelsior too. They are part of a coalition with Honour and Power, which must mean.... No??? They have their OWN leadership!!!!

DeletedUser

This Is A Poll to Look at Which Alliance is the Biggest MRA in Ephesus.

The Nominations

Rank #1 in Ephesus
Open Source Government

-OSG Academy
-OSG North
-OSG South
-OSG West
-OSG Empires
411 Players

Rank #11 In Ephesus
Legion of Gaul

-1st Legion of Gaul
179 Players

Rank #8 In Ephesus
C.D.C
????
-C.D.C Academy (Refugees Camp)
156 Players

C.D.C (88) + CDC NE (81) +
CDC Academy (81)= 250
PLUS Eternal Soldiers (87) + 3ternal 5oldiers (111) + 2ternal 5oldiers (107) = 305

DeletedUser

C.D.C NE is in no way associated with C.D.C.

It shares the name C.D.C because it originated from C.D.C, from which it split into a completely different alliance. This alliance shares no Forums wih C.D.C, and so cannot be classified as a sub-alliance.

You are the biggest noob in the history of noobs.

Eternal Soldiers are NOT 3ternal 5oldiers.

DeletedUser

Ed has barely issued a peep recently and neither has FreeSV.

We are simply fighting too. The amount of personalization that you revert to to denigrate OSG is pretty pathetic. You know what you know, and that is all. A lot of the time you are simply wrong, but I reckon you believe your own BS. Because that is what it is.

There is ONE point I agree with however. There are a number of players in the OSG "suballiances" as you refer to them who are not so good. And C.D.C also once had them. And that they will be winnowed out if they cannot educate themselves and improve their play. In fact you wrote that pretty much all alliances develop in this way.

So why the angst you display about OSG if it is all simply a matter of development?

Don't beat yourself up over such a small issue!!!!!

DeletedUser

You're a noob.

You do understand that Directors of the Alliances have daily Skype chats with Ed Zappa and Free SCV?

Obviously you are not part of the elite, if you think Ed Zappa and Free SCV have nothing to do with the other OSG Alliances.

DeletedUser

*yawn, who cares.

You do? Of a different alliance? haha

By the way, please list your ally alliances for my edification, then.... We'll both know if you are writing ****.

DeletedUser

The difference between CDC and their coalition, and OSG is fairly obvious. The coalition is working together to get rid of OSG, a small short term goal in which cooperation is limited to a mutual enemy. Whereas OSG has several sub-alliances under the control of the upper echelon of OSG players, who retreat to the main alliance when it is under threat. I like to think of it as a turtle pulling it's limbs into it's shell for protection. Now OSG has all of it's vital parts inside, and the other alliances, forming the shell, are forced to withstand the attacks of the coalition.

I believe that points out that the main difference is that the OSG sub-alliances are there for the main alliance. On the other hand CDC has to fight to keep it's cities with allies that have a quid-pro-quo relationship. We help each other, I don't see OSG fighting for many cities besides the 'big boys' cities.

DeletedUser

scientiacruentus said:
I find the overuse of the word 'noob' a bit distasteful, as that made the whole argument degenerate in his favor. Thus making us, but mostly CDC, look bad.

Nevertheless! I did vote for OSG.

**Also, I do hope you enjoy my comment.

Fair enough.

But that word, applies really well to vonpaulus, couldn't stop myself :(

DeletedUser

Just to clarify,

No one in OSG uses the players in the branch alliances to shield themselves from our enemies. If nothing else, OSG members use them to get defensive BP at good ratios as they get a morale bonus from our smaller players.

Also, the main OSG players are the ones who provide the most support to these growing players who are under attack. But as OSG is only about 88 players we can only do so much for those who wanted to join us. We often encourage these players to find shelter in our core and allow our main players to move to the front. As anyone can see by the growth of our top players in O46 and O47.

Many of our top players are in the core regions of O56 and O57, mainly because that's where we started. I myself am based primarily in O56 because I started out as a Bloodlust Knight. But its a mistake to think that we are not moving towards CDC. As WB showed in his stats, we are taking Eternal Soldiers cities at the fastest pace. Why? Because they are in O46 and are the shield for CDC as we move towards O36 and O37. It's easy to see that our front line is moving and each day it inches towards CDC.

As to OSG controlling the branches, the branches are run by some of our best players and they do speak with the leadership, but they are allowed freedom to do as they please as long as its towards our mutual goal of being #1 in Ephesus. Which isn't much different than the coalition other than the goal. OSG neither picks their targets or forces them to do anything beyond this goal. They are separate and run under their own leadership with only little interaction from the main OSG other than some shared forums.

DeletedUser

RESPONSE TO OSG

C.D.C vs OSG Contact
capturevql.png

ES vs OSG Contact
cdc1.png

Conclusion
Actually You Will Find that C.D.C has the Greatest Contact with OSG.

DeletedUser

RESPONSE TO OSG

C.D.C vs OSG Contact
capturevql.png

ES vs OSG Contact
cdc1.png

Conclusion
Actually You Will Find that C.D.C has the Greatest Contact with OSG.

Yes, these pretty pictures and your reference to them describe borders, and potential areas of conflict. What's your point?

DeletedUser

Just to clarify,

No one in OSG uses the players in the branch alliances to shield themselves from our enemies. If nothing else, OSG members use them to get defensive BP at good ratios as they get a morale bonus from our smaller players.

Also, the main OSG players are the ones who provide the most support to these growing players who are under attack. But as OSG is only about 88 players we can only do so much for those who wanted to join us. We often encourage these players to find shelter in our core and allow our main players to move to the front. As anyone can see by the growth of our top players in O46 and O47.

Many of our top players are in the core regions of O56 and O57, mainly because that's where we started. I myself am based primarily in O56 because I started out as a Bloodlust Knight. But its a mistake to think that we are not moving towards CDC. As WB showed in his stats, we are taking Eternal Soldiers cities at the fastest pace. Why? Because they are in O46 and are the shield for CDC as we move towards O36 and O37. It's easy to see that our front line is moving and each day it inches towards CDC.

As to OSG controlling the branches, the branches are run by some of our best players and they do speak with the leadership, but they are allowed freedom to do as they please as long as its towards our mutual goal of being #1 in Ephesus. Which isn't much different than the coalition other than the goal. OSG neither picks their targets or forces them to do anything beyond this goal. They are separate and run under their own leadership with only little interaction from the main OSG other than some shared forums.

An excellent summary of the situation from an OSG perspective. If only others' would post such balanced and respectfully posited thoughts.