Pnp Which Alliance is the Biggest MRA in Ephesus?

Which Alliance is the Biggest MRA

• Total voters

DeletedUser

That s not what it says in the Grepo stats,unless it has off spring alliances.

DeletedUser

Type OSG into GrepoStats Ephesus, then add on Open Source Government.

DeletedUser

It has a tonne of sub alliances.

Try searching Ephesus GrepoStats with just OSG

(OSG South, OSG North, OSG West, OSG Empires etc.)

DeletedUser

kk I'll work it out so I can be more accurate in the future.

Open Source Government: 63
OSG Empires 74
OSG West 52
OSG Academy 85
OSG South 50
OSG North 6

TOTAL: 332

I apologize for the 550 figure that was miles off :p

DeletedUser

kk I'll work it out so I can be more accurate in the future.

Open Source Government: 63
OSG Empires 74
OSG West 52
OSG Academy 85
OSG South 50
OSG North 6

TOTAL: 332

I apologize for the 550 figure that was miles off :p

Better :)

DeletedUser30211

ROFL ... :)
I dont think OSG is an MRA any more ... But i would love to see OSG come back strong with a few 'internal mergers' ... Good for the game ...

DeletedUser30211

So as I predicted you cannot respond in any substantive way because you were talking nonsense all along and you cannot argue with the stats.

It was you that came on here having a pop at Dire Wolves. I just responded and used links and stats to show that you were wrong.

But you've said you'll talk again in 4 weeks already so I'l eagerly await your post then.

Its 4 weeks, what stats would you like to see?

DeletedUser30211

Are you high?
Coming up with some vague stat that means nothing.
And you're afraid to use your own measures that you blatantly flaunted 4 weeks ago.

"So as I predicted you cannot respond in any substantive way because you were talking nonsense all along and you cannot argue with the stats."

Here it is ... the only numbers that matter.
LOS conquered 8 DW cities in last 4 weeks and DW conquered 7 :p
All time history is still 26-17 in favour of LOS.

Talk about a slow close fight ... :)

Oh I forgot to mention ... DW lost their number 1 ranking ...
DW also have only 1 player in the top 15 ... who's ranked 13 ...
LOS gained 470+ cities .. and DW gained 200+ ...

Both aliances were about nett even in BP gain ...

Guess we're both here to stay ...

But i do wonder ... where all your claims disappeared ... i thought you were 'preparing' for war after LOS caught DW with their pants down? Still waiting for you to pick them back up ... Let me know when you're ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you really serious in thinking that THAT is a substantive post? If we're going to debate then at least TRY and do it properly.
Post a link or five to back your claims.

LoS lost 17 to us alright but your less respected sister alliance The Shadow Hunters that you love to feed off lost 7
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2...se&enemy_alliance=666&min_points=&max_points=
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2...se&enemy_alliance=666&min_points=&max_points=
You're 2 cities up despite having the luxury of being on the fringes of Ephesus and having a wall at your back you needn't worry about.
Dire Wolves fight all over. On 4 Fronts. Don't try and compare your front lines to ours. We'll take the lead soon enough. Plus we're moving in your oceans and you guys are only holding the ground you gained by recruiting.

We lost our number 1 ranking. You had C.D.C merge into you and you ate most of your academy.pfft. You seriously erred in taking a short term gain. In your short-sightedness and desperation for one-upmanship on the public forms, you've left dozens of cities unaligned and open for the taking in what is now also your core.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/alliance/2469/alliancechanges . You've disrupted your front lines. Whom-ever came up with that plan should have their leaders rights stripped and be kicked for being so blind.

and so what if we only have 1 player in the top 15??? Dire Wolves are a pack. Dire Wolves are an ALLIANCE. Dire Wolves are a team. We have no time for individual gains and pursuits. All of us work for the common good. I can take 5 cities right now but I don't. I'll be taking 5 ENEMY cities.
No one in Dire Wolves are point whores. And that's the difference between us. We look down on point whores. You promote them.

and if you're going to make a point about BP gained then post the link to back your assertion.
Because as far as I can see in ABP, Dire Wolves are still number one closely followed by our allies in Open Source Government and Excelsior.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/rankings/alliancekills

So if you're going to respond then do it properly. Use links to back your assertions. Stop being so narcissistic and have a look in this Ephesus war in its totality.

and back to my previous post. in your over all conquests what percentage of enemy cities have you taken?
or are you getting fat on your alliances inactives? Because as far as I can see you're point whoring and loving it.

DeletedUser

Before we even go further.

Please take note that C.D.C is no longer in existence. Therefore, the Poll is no longer relevant.

The thread starter need to change/edit the Poll or restart a brand new poll. League of Shadow has to be added and other alliances in existence in Ephesus.

DeletedUser

Before we even go further.

Please take note that C.D.C is no longer in existence. Therefore, the Poll is no longer relevant.

The thread starter need to change/edit the Poll or restart a brand new poll. League of Shadow has to be added and other alliances in existence in Ephesus.

Errrrrr...

Sorry this discussion is about the 2 major alliances in contention for World Winning at the moment, OSG is not included.

The poll is outdated.

DeletedUser

Errrrrr...

Sorry this discussion is about the 2 major alliances in contention for World Winning at the moment, OSG is not included.

The poll is outdated.

Then the discussions are in fact off topic.

This thread needs to get closed or updated.