which alliance would you like to be leader of

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

bit more fun as everyone takes life in kappa way to serious

so post witch alliance you would like to be the leader of and why

i would like to be leader of FAT CAMP lol i am a bit overweight and need to shed a few pounds

Fat-Albert-Cartoon-Photos.jpg

seriously though i admire they guys they have few members and work together well

fair play to you guys i aplaud you :cool:

DeletedUser

Lead FatCamp :eek: No way!! I'm in FC and i couldn't think of a worse bunch to lead. When they are in a war then yeah no problem but in times of peace nooooo way! Churchill is a nightmare if he has no one to attack. I feel sorry for his poor dog :(

I would like to lead Crimson Guardians OR Crimson Elite. They both have sooo much potential but they are just not being dictated to in the right manner.

Thanks for the shout tho Cabz

DeletedUser

haha thats because many leaders just are simple LAZY lol

youll see some big changes in the coming days ;)

DeletedUser

well lets see who's gonna lead u guys to victory.

i think i would like to lead VroD but im just to stubborn to even rejoin them atm

DeletedUser

if Confederate states was around, i would love to work alongside Mr Okcanodis

DeletedUser

if Confederate states was around, i would love to work alongside Mr Okcanodis

this should be in whitch enemy player would you recruit

this is only for posts of witch alliace you would like to lead

DeletedUser

this should be in whitch enemy player would you recruit

this is only for posts of witch alliace you would like to lead

my bad :(

which alliance i would like to lead....hmmmm....i would say strike force....they have been around for a long time and they have stood their ground against PE back in the days

DeletedUser

no point joining a sinking ship mate ;)

their sinking now, but when some1 gets their morale back up and makes some opps. they could again be a formidabel force to be reckoned with.

if they have enough time to regroup and get their act back i think they could still show u some of their lost greatness:cool:

DeletedUser

my bad :(

which alliance i would like to lead....hmmmm....i would say strike force....they have been around for a long time and they have stood their ground against PE back in the days

PE have not fought SF ever to my knowledge. Sure we have had rocky relations especially in the beginning but we have had a pact for as long as I can remember. If you are talking about the old HASHASSIN part of PE yea they were fighting but as HASH not PE :p If it is the old Chillax part of PE you mean I think they were pacted as well. Although I'm not too sure about that!

EDIT: In fact the Strike Force today is almost completely different from old SF. Nowadays it is mostly based in O34 and is the old Border Marauders, not in O45 and a lot of its old members apart from a few ( you guessed it ;) ) moved to PE.

Rudicus said:
Did PE not recruit VRoD's lost greatness before they started the war on them?

Haha yes, yes we did :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hum... looking at Kappa, I see many worthy alliance I would like to lead for different reasons.

Rogue: probably the best rim alliance, should be fun to push from the north...
Enigma: good valor and stood their grounds many times vs multiple enemies...
Crimsons Guardians: to see if we could boot all other crimson form our waters :p
Crimson Elite: same reason and to see if I could make them work together.

But one thing we must not forget, leaders have a lot to do in comparison with us simple soldiers.... it's not easy leading an alliance that performs and I respect those who do this job. I am really happy with my leader, he seems to let us loose just the right amount... What a dictator!:p

DeletedUser

Leader of an alliance I would honestly say none.
some people don't realise all the bs part that you have to deal with when you lead an alliance and most of the time you end up spending more time dealing with situation's then actually playing the game.
so I would say none.

DeletedUser

Leader of an alliance I would honestly say none.
some people don't realise all the bs part that you have to deal with when you lead an alliance and most of the time you end up spending more time dealing with situation's then actually playing the game.
so I would say none.

then why comment here ? this isnt a spam thread so if you not going to pick then dont type ya tit:pro:

DeletedUser

when you are a leader you have certain dutties the players above you know of that.
and the role you have and the obligation you have to the players one that you have not.
spamming would be writting a bunch of things worthless this is putting something constructive.

DeletedUser

well you are a crap leader to be hounest and i know how to be a good leader sonny bhoy
i have played his game for a good bit have led great alliances to victory in iota and mu and nu before quitting .
(to stay on topic pheonix dont ant another warning lol)
i would love to be the leader of any alliance that brings down the crimosn scum heck 60% of there own players hate them haha a new era has begun wait and ee just flops

DeletedUser

I was offered

I was offered being the leader/founder of Crimson Ravens instead of bigbobtheomega, by him, but sadly had to say no, as my plans for it where apparently to radical. :eek:

When i say radical, i mean i would have merged my alliance with Ravens, then removed ourselves from the crimson family and made the alliance stand on it's own two feet again as an independent alliance. :cool:

DeletedUser15581

so many crimsons don't like being part of them :D It isn't surprising after seeing the unorganized way things are carried out by them.

before cabz fires at me, I have been silent on this topic coz I share views of justpaps. Leading does take its toll... all the stuff takes so much time, either you need to sit on grepo for too much time (what about RL!??) or you can't really play the game but do all the worthless job.

DeletedUser

Czar you are the same as me, you go into VM then become a troll on here to get your fix :D

Imackay: I am shocked to hear that bob never took your offer since he thought that joining Crimsons would have stopped FatCamp attacking his players (a war that he started) i can imaging he would have also thought that mergin with VRoD would also stop the war. Bob done you a favor turning your offer down, you should thank him :)

Just for the record Paps is a good leader but maybe every decision was not up to him. I think leading an alliance would be easy enough depending on the sort of players you are willing to bring in.

DeletedUser

Hi Rudicus, i should clarify, that at the time of the offer i was the co-founder of an 2.8 million point alliance called Skullduggery, our alliance merging with VRoD instead happened to co-inside with the offer from bob.

He was not the one who said no to my proposal, it was others apparently within the Ravens who did not want to go it alone without the crimson umbrella.

In actuality bob thought it would be the best thing that could happen to Ravens.

Status
Not open for further replies.