DeletedUser

*Incoming pedantic correction alert*
A CS can travel 48 hours, not 24 :p

damn you dirk was about to say the same haha

and just paps its funny how FBMU was the one helping me is it not haha

he was the one sniping pathetic Cs attempts just ask mike hell tell you

other wise shut up you noob :pro: you really did just show your noobness there

DeletedUser

thanks dirkkuyt silly mistake thats what happens when I do quick tip and not re read what I write the guinness does love me.

yea for FBMU if he did back you up it is pretty funny when we both know what was said in your messages could and how at one point you started telling me by message o tell Santhus to not tell FBMU about what you messaged us hahaha.
if he did help you then that is really sad but I know he always have mass L.S to have fun and pull a stunt like that lol

my noobness lol by missing on an a time of c.s yea... that is not the way to be a noob that is call messing up and when I do I admit. if I was such a noob how did I manage to only loose 1 city in my whole time in kappa and do 36 Colonisation could go on but I am bad with stats so wouldn't want to then say something wrong and have dirkkuyt call me out again.
but yea I definitly pulled my weight for what I needed done for myself and my brothers and back to the topic of Leader since this is about leading alliances one thing I can say I can be proud of is that I never did it by my personnal agenda and jeopardize my brothers which was what you did so that would be considered a well noob thing to do as a leader you always need to look out for what is best for you and your friends.
and speaks for itself how they then all left you to get rimmed that just shows what your members thought of your action.
so let me think... no nothing more to add for the moment.
next please.

DeletedUser

I was about to say "finally a post on topic", but this guy doesn't even play Kappa :(

DeletedUser

This thread has gone so far off topic it's not even funny. All this is doing is putting newbies off posting.

@ Cabz & Paps. I like you both you know this but if you feel the need to keep posting to each other can you do in private pls. stuff happens in the game i'v seen players rimmed by their own alliance and get over it. I think you 2 need to do the same :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rudicus for MOD!!!!

To stay on topic, I have to say that I would like to run Vrod, would be great to lead a world renowned alliance into a major war

Status
Not open for further replies.