which alliance

DeletedUser22461

after a strong alliance to join in ocean 43 had a few invites but none local,im a strong player for a newbie and after a good established alliance been in 2 already 1 folded another one of the top ones but 10 oceans away so left as no support available
sell your alliance to me to recruit a strong team player

DeletedUser8969

the only strong alliance in your direction is permanent ban. you are a ways out from them but they would be a possible choice if you are active enough not to get kicked and could keep up.

DeletedUser

i would love to have you in the alliance i just started but we are based in ocean 65 and wont be expanding that far out for some time. Good luck in your search though. If we ever move into your ocean look us up:)

DeletedUser

You should join The Confederacy. We are an alliance in Ocean 66, and friends with justin's alliance. I think you should join one of us. It would be good for us to have a player of your strengths. We have been looking for some stronger players were you are to expand our alliance. I think you would help us a lot with this forum and alliance forum seeing how active you are in posting.

DeletedUser

I'm actually having a similar situation. I am in Ocean 85, contemplating what alliance to join. I may be new, but I already love this game. I have spent hours and hours playing, contemplating strategy and building up what hopefully will be my launching pad as a strong fortified city. I am watching my ranking go up, and I hope not to get conquered. But choosing an alliance? I don't know yet.... I hope to decide soon. But its a tough decision. Seeing as I would like to avoid an MRA and have an alliance near me with hard active players who are willing to give me a shot to prove myself, and will be willing to have my back.

DeletedUser

Hello

I'm actually having a similar situation. I am in Ocean 85, contemplating what alliance to join. I may be new, but I already love this game. I have spent hours and hours playing, contemplating strategy and building up what hopefully will be my launching pad as a strong fortified city. I am watching my ranking go up, and I hope not to get conquered. But choosing an alliance? I don't know yet.... I hope to decide soon. But its a tough decision. Seeing as I would like to avoid an MRA and have an alliance near me with hard active players who are willing to give me a shot to prove myself, and will be willing to have my back.

Well I would pitch my alliance to you but it seems like a pointless bit since your far to far away for me to help you in any way, but hopefully friends, I would suggest Oceanus Imperium they seem to be a stable alliance, I have had few conversions with them now they have high standards...Or try and join a smaller alliance with your help they could most likely grow into a great alliance.

But since you wanted alliances to pitch them selves to you I cannot pitch Oceanus Imperium but i can pitch my alliance we are small but a growing alliance we just recently mergered with another alliance increased our number hopefully this will grow steadily. We run in terms of a council and I think that is a good way to run alliance i have been in a wide range of alliances and that seems to be most elegant way.I Believe that every person has a role to play in order to help an alliance grow and reach new levels, I would offer you a place in my alliance but you might not like my solution.

If you are interested please contact me and we can discuss this further

DeletedUser

Thanks Oliver, yeah I have been looking at Oceanus Imperium, I like that they have high standards. I think if your an alliance you would want good players who are more than willing to devout some time. Plus it would be nice to have that advice that come with joining an alliance, I have been reading up on all sorts of strategy, in hopes that my city Lyra will be able to hold it's own, but having an alliance has all those perks. :) I know there are bigger alliances seeing as they are farther away, like PB. My guess is it's only a matter of time before some of those huge alliances push this way, any thoughts on that?