Which are gonna be the next upcoming alliances?

DeletedUser

Question is simple, the 6 superpowers are getting old, and lately you've seen players leaving joining, warring etc. There alliances numbers are not what they once were, its a simple fact.

No ill will ment towards any by saying that, its just what GrepoStats implies.

So We've seen a sudden revival in the Pi world, and its enthusiasm, so who do you think are the new bloods, in Pi(Alliances) who do you think is up in coming.

Now if your in TEE, Incubi TGGW, ND, AX, all those I understand you might think doesnt matter, worthless thread, etc, but simple you were small one also, as was your alliance, and you grew into what you are today, so who do you think is up in coming?

Please do not be rude or bicker just simple say who and why

Thankyou

Big

DeletedUser

I wont say my alliance because that is biased, but here is what I think

The Esoterics- Very good leadership qualities, and growing fast
The ECLIPSE ELITE- Small strong, good leadership
Bloodlust Knights- Large, growing fast, really fast
Fellows of Forsaken- Not large, good growing spot, and idk are they part of Forsaken?

Now I want to say my alliance, because its doing great to, but in order to be unbiased I wont.

So these are a few alliances I think are brining life back to Pi.

DeletedUser

I would say TEE is still the alliance to beat. I hadnt seen them lose good cities from anybody in months.GGW is just as big and i would say evenly powerful against incubi. Incubi is pretty much shrinking unless they start becoming active they will end up cracking. If TEE and Incubi breaks there PACT, incubi will be over. ER, they are still growing but a long way to go as i have always said. A few pacts with smaller alliances helps them focus against there enemies who are former TEE who decided to think ER is a wasteland. AX is still pretty much active and will keep pressing against incubi. Im sorry to say but i see the end of A New Dawn for making a few decisions that doesnt sit well with some pacts that they have. Dont count out SV, they will be in the top 6 soon. Very good players and very active. Our huntying buddies with former 3.1415 members. :D So to sum up your next upcoming alliances, TEE are here to stay, AX, ER, SV, GWD, Forsaken. Im not so sure with GGW. Its just too big. Like a housing bubble that it could end up bursting into a bust. Nothing against the alliance specially there leader is top ranked and i wont question his ability and skills on this game. And i dont see any of the small alliances beating those on top 5. Stay far away from those oceans that they are in or convince them with a Pact if they are not friendly and it will grow.

DeletedUser

Im curious now

What do you mean New Dawn may not be here for long?

DeletedUser

he means that ggw are at war with them so they are going down!

DeletedUser

Emmm markini I'll have you know that ND are currently 9-4 against GGW in recent times, so they are winning so far!! :pro:

DeletedUser

2 of those 4 are mine :) that number will be going up soon :) yes, ambrose has been attacking Isaac whilst he is offline, by yes, it is a good fun fight against them :)

DeletedUser

Well I cant wait to see this unfold, Because I have TGGW to by north, and ND to the west, it, so as i said it will be different to watch this unfold.

I say best of luck to the both

DeletedUser

Thx BYB :) A new Dawn are excellent to fight! They are excellent defenders are really nice to talk to even when you have a cs going towards their cities :)

DeletedUser

there will be time that best players from alliances that has pact will merge and build new alliance
GGW is working with ER againts TEE
Forsaken(remanings of rache alliances) has pact with new dawn and the dominion
New Dawn has pact with ER, but attacking GGW
ER are growing and they still have reserve players that arrise from Forsaken and other alliances.

I'm in Forsaken changing alliances from one family to the others, I saw that strong small alliances are not academy but seems to be that transfer become a habits, leaving all slow members to join players at their measure

ER TD and ND will be the next Alliances,
GGW has already its own rumors as well as the TEE

DeletedUser

Interesting. What would you say will happen to GGW, TEE, etc?

DeletedUser

I'd like to know the rumors floating inside our alliance. Thats pretty bad when you are apart of a alliance and dont even know the rumors going around :p
there will be time that best players from alliances that has pact will merge and build new alliance
GGW is working with ER againts TEE
Forsaken(remanings of rache alliances) has pact with new dawn and the dominion
New Dawn has pact with ER, but attacking GGW
ER are growing and they still have reserve players that arrise from Forsaken and other alliances.

I'm in Forsaken changing alliances from one family to the others, I saw that strong small alliances are not academy but seems to be that transfer become a habits, leaving all slow members to join players at their measure

ER TD and ND will be the next Alliances,
GGW has already its own rumors as well as the TEE

DeletedUser

Just thought id ad this for ya BigYellowBananer,
I like seeing smaller alliances being formed and working togeather! it means the world wonder stage of the game will get here sooner as its done on the Top 50 Alliances So every alliance counts be it large, small, MRA, elitist
I had to giggle seeing people still saying incubi will crack, We lost some players to inactivity and 2 to being banned (bad monkeys) But incubi at present is at its most unified its been, All members are back and active, we dont need to recruit any more players, We are just the right size to allow fast easy communication and we have alot of fun, we tend to be an older group of people which i find more enjoyable as you dont have to Censor everything you put in forums :)

But yeah i got off topic,
Ive been watching your alliance BigYellowBananer And there growing very nicely :)

DeletedUser

Well Thankyou :) I've been playing grepolis since it first hit the internet, and I know Incubi is a strong hard working team, always have been and will more than likely always will be :)

Edit:

You may be happy to know that We are currently fighting Behemoth Academy. Holding our own, even when GGW support's and stacks their defenses, not to talk trash but if it wasn't for GGW stacking their harbors, then I honestly believe we would have pushed them back a much further extent.

Not to say we are at war with GGW, because we aren't. Our enemy is Behemoth Academy for a month now, and been at war with them for a while, though you couldn't tell the cities we have taken because Behemoth has this bad habit of kicking members right before their city is taken. I will put it at 14 to 7 with Dominion holding :)

Even with the 7-8 spies we have in their alliance, i notice they do allot of trash talking about us, yet we dont say anything about them because its a game, and its a war game.

But I will not be harsh and say anything crude about either side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Huh? Are we supporting Behemoth Academy?????? We have nothing to do with them...

DeletedUser

lol i have never even heard of them!
what makes you think that we support them?

DeletedUser

lol markini. I was thinking the same thing, but didnt want to sound arrogant.

DeletedUser

Greek Allen, noodleman, think his name is tonadora, dornak celtic viking, and a few others in ocean 63, and 53 I can show you the reports in game etc etc. I mean we have no quarrels with you guys as a whole, just seems a small sect of you guys keep stacking Behemoth harbors. Only reason we are at war with Behemoth is because they mass recruit in our ocean and talk trash talk