Which are gonna be the next upcoming alliances?

DeletedUser

ok then sorry for my arrogance lol
they probably only want bp though...
i wouldnt worry unless u come to far into any of our oceans

DeletedUser

No they started helping some People called Behemoth, which use there power which yes I have to respect GGW power :) as their guardians in that part of the ocean. I mean we are obviously the aggressive ones, but how are we supposed to compete with Bireme walls Exceeding 2000-3000??? at our current level?

DeletedUser24139

build 10 NN's consisting of 280 LS's and you can compete m8......hang in there

DeletedUser

Thanks for the wished luck, we have grown strong in 3 months, I only see us gaining more ground :)

DeletedUser

3000 biremes? lol
i dont know why they would do that but if u can break it then u get some nice bp :)
good luck from me also. it is good to see an alliance like yours go from nothing to somthing this far into the game. i look forward to seeing u gain some ground

DeletedUser

The BloodLust Knights are gone, they are no more, they have no splintered into The Loyal Warriors and Immortal Corruption and some including the founders went to TEE, however i believe I.C. has now absorbed most of T.L.W. at least those that have not been taken out, some may still be found here and there.

DeletedUser

The BloodLust Knights are gone, they are no more, they have no splintered into The Loyal Warriors and Immortal Corruption and some including the founders went to TEE, however i believe I.C. has now absorbed most of T.L.W. at least those that have not been taken out, some may still be found here and there.

The who,who and who?

DeletedUser

ah some big names there :p watch out for that merge

also everyone better watch out for my new little alliance The Mongers! Be afraid!

DeletedUser

From the second or third post on page one.

I wont say my alliance because that is biased, but here is what I think

The Esoterics- Very good leadership qualities, and growing fast
The ECLIPSE ELITE- Small strong, good leadership
Bloodlust Knights- Large, growing fast, really fast
Fellows of Forsaken- Not large, good growing spot, and idk are they part of Forsaken?

Now I want to say my alliance, because its doing great to, but in order to be unbiased I wont.

So these are a few alliances I think are brining life back to Pi.

The Bloodlust Knights founders, both of them where banned at the same time leaving NO ONE with any privilages, so they splintered, i know i was there in BLK, and TEE being The Ecstatic Escapades, those left became The Loyal Warriors and Immortal Corruption, then TLW (The Loyal Warriors) where taken out for the most part by BoW (Brothers of War) who are now taking on TEE (The Ecstatic Escapades) 4 times their size.

So yes LIFE RETURNS to Pi, i hope this clears up any wonderings you might have from my earlier post. :D

DeletedUser

is that "The Fish Mongers" hehe whats ur price on cod? :)
Damn I said "we are not iron mongers" so the only thing left must be fish mongers!
guess i have to change the profile now!
we are not iron mongers or fish mongers! we give plenty of war and take your fish.
clear?! :p

DeletedUser30102

i donot kno why you guys post all those replays when the answer is the next allaince will be ER!:heh:lol