Closed Which Artifact...?

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Which Artifact………..

Which artifact will help me in the following 8 scenarios? List all artifacts that will assist in each case:

1. Casting seastorms.
2. Attacking the city next door with slingers and Medea.
3. Levelling Heracles
4. Building Mantis.
5. Building Lightships in a city with Aristotle.
6. Accelerating a WW.
7. Building troops with population growth
8. Holding a temple siege

Prizes as follows chosen at random from those with correct answers:
3 x 1000 gold
7 x 750 gold

Current artifacts are:

Screenshot 2021-06-15 at 13.23.53.png

This competition runs until 21th June at 9am.
As an example say you are building Harpies then you can build 6 with 550 favor but only 5 with 500 therefore Zeus' spark will help you.
Post your answers below. They are hidden from players but we can see them. Any questions just message me.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok answers here
1. Casting seastorms. Zeus' Spark because this increases the favor available.
2. Attacking the city next door with slingers and Medea. The Golden Fleece because this assists with upgrading Medea.
3. Levelling Heracles - The golden Fleece
4. Building Mantis. - Zeus'Spark because this allows you to build 2 mantis
5. Building Lightships in a city with Aristotle. Here all 3 apply - Athena's Cornucopia increases the warehouse capacity, a coto is helped by Zeus' spark and Ari is helped by the golden Fleece. I didnt mention a coto but realistically if you are building ls with Ari its an obvious spell.
6. Accelerating a WW. Zeus'spark (this is about casting favor so Athenas Cornucopia is not correct)
7. Building troops with population growth Athena's cornucopia and Zeus'spark
8. Holding a temple siege - You can cast spells on incoming attacks when besieging a temple so Zeus's spark. I guess if you had sent Helen with the CS the The golden Fleece also applies.

So thats 12 possible correct ans - 11 if you dont include Helen in No.8. I'm accepting 11 or 12 as correct here since i didnt mention Helen. Athenas cornucopia is only correct if the actual warehouse capacity makes a difference. It doesnt with 2 mantis but it does if you are using the max you can to build ls.

Winners
1st @Xuegou and @G-Fight - both on 11 - 1000 gold
2nd @Sorin Markov @Arioni @conks41 @Siaz all on 10 - 1000 gold

Chosen at random from those with 8 or 9 - 750 gold
@katand
@maxilex
@indraneela
@pyropirate
@Dyames

I will post the gold tomorrow so if you want it in a different name please message me.

Thanks to all who took part.