Which big players are joining/alliances

DeletedUser

Well then your job i would assume is to not stop insulting him since he already expects it. That would just be rude to let him down

DeletedUser11165

images

DeletedUser14786

I just joined o44. I've never had the patience for speed 1 but let's see if this time is different!

Good to see you WooDoo Hunter. :)

DeletedUser14786

Speed 1 is just painful as an attacker. My preferred play style requires quite a lot of resources. Even at speed 2 I can spend a week or more building a full LS nuke and if I'm not careful I'll keep blundering it into things like other players' navies. The losses are much easier to ride when the resources are more plentiful. In speed one I have to hoard my offensive units for only those important times when I'm ready to attack lol. And even then, it makes you much more hesitant to help out somebody you hardly know because the cost of doing so is so much higher, especially when they might not help you back.

DeletedUser33530

Speed 1 is just painful as an attacker. My preferred play style requires quite a lot of resources. Even at speed 2 I can spend a week or more building a full LS nuke and if I'm not careful I'll keep blundering it into things like other players' navies. The losses are much easier to ride when the resources are more plentiful. In speed one I have to hoard my offensive units for only those important times when I'm ready to attack lol. And even then, it makes you much more hesitant to help out somebody you hardly know because the cost of doing so is so much higher, especially when they might not help you back.
I have never been in love. But i can only assume it feels like a successful nuke hunt on a speed one world.

DeletedUser29066

Much.

Love is like sitting down with an ice cream cone, and while you are momentarily distracted, your dog walks up and starts licking it. You look at it and him in total disgust, then say "what the heck" and eat it anyway. Halfway through, you let him have another lick or two before finishing it. That's love.

DeletedUser14786

I have never been in love. But i can only assume it feels like a successful nuke hunt on a speed one world.
Well if this ain't love... :D
Maybe this is...
Picture8-2.png
Or maybe this is :D
Screenshot2013-06-25at104256PM_zpsa4028fc2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Much.

Love is like sitting down with an ice cream cone, and while you are momentarily distracted, your dog walks up and starts licking it. You look at it and him in total disgust, then say "what the heck" and eat it anyway. Halfway through, you let him have another lick or two before finishing it. That's love.
that was strangely accurate lol

Well if this ain't love... ;)
this on a speed one world?

DeletedUser40768

Trying to give a dog diabetes is love? :p jk Though your explanation will not help CoD, he will not submit to the ways of society:D

DeletedUser14786

that was strangely accurate lol

this on a speed one world?
No way! Those were on speed 2 worlds... I'm trying to imagine how long it takes to crank out 310 LS on a speed 1 world without gold. Maybe 14 days minimum!

DeletedUser25607

Yeah. Speed-1 is kinda "resource management" war.

Killing 255 LSs while losing only 78 own - is "resource management" too. Very good management i'd say. :)

DeletedUser33530

Yeah. Speed-1 is kinda "resource management" war.
every speed 1 world i have ever seen is essential a few lightning wars in the beginning then massive wars of attrition. But yeah usual the people that know how to manage their resource production the best will come out on top which is somewhat unique (and really damn annoying).

DeletedUser

Off topic here

Triad is joining this world as we established, winners of Oropos and should've been winners of Athens.. I don't see any other big alliances here.. At least any alliances from other worlds.