Which Iota players do you miss?

DeletedUser

just a general discussion about those that have departed and their memory.

Who do you miss and why?

I'll start with Coloszeus my right hand man for some time, he helped me run Athenians and was there alongside me in all our wars and was a brilliant wingman.

Jena would be another who I miss lots, we didn't fight much together cos we were in different locations, but Jena was the only man let into Jennesis and my girly chats lol I miss having him in there xx I learnt loads from him and he use to push me to improve my ABP :) tho I've not quite made his last target lol I'll keep trying hehe

DeletedUser

Natanae. She was our general , one of the major catalysts that brought D12 into existence. A great ally and friend. real life took her from us at the peak of her gameplay.

Went out as the 'top' player on the server.

Will always be missed.

Stone 13
Bambamalam
Andante
Bokentoe
Natanae
Powerhands
Rider 13

And from embarressment there is one other whos name eludes me.

Edit : Remembered now, Nickelki

These were the soldiers from the original D12 that have passed into the history books.

Oh how twelve people in the correct place at the same time can make something beautiful turn so bloody.

./Salute to all the fallen everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like how D12 was created. It's a nice story :) even if the 12 aren't all still here xx

DeletedUser

Four of us remain standing still. Eight have passed.

Luckily for us we have found some truely amazing people along the way who have made the alliance what it is today. I consider myself lucky to have been there at the birth, and honoured that i still get to fight alongside this team.

And ofc to fight alongside your fine team there as well :)

DeletedUser

We enjoy fighting alongside you guys too :) even got Des to talk more ;) hehe

DeletedUser

Poutsathoros for sure. He was a crazy good player and a loyal ally. Always ready to assist a friend be it support of offense. Lots of people I could say that about in Evolution (but they're still here, so I can't put them in this list).

Jena000, duh. He was just...an awesome player. I learned a lot studying his battle reports and just having him in the same alliance helped me up my game. Later, he also really encouraged me to "use my voice"...which is/was a good thing for me. Some members of Iota probably wish they could send a nuke or two his way for that.

Freakoutroom from old DL because he was a great player and a fun enemy. You know...the kind you could share both taunts and kudos with.

DeletedUser

probabally gloch but then i left so he might be back for all i know

DeletedUser

I like this forum thread! For me, it would be my dear friend Khloris. She was the one I went to in times of need for council, and her council never failed me. She was the strong one, though at times many believed it was me. RL took her too, and I miss her.

Also, Atalantia, she was a great person as well. Always one to talk to, about anything. Really great people.

DeletedUser

13thknight - Straight powerhouse and funny as hell. We learned alot from him.

Sh1bby - My right hand man, and the original founder of our former alliance.

Gandalf456 - Loyal and heavy hitting. Always under constant attack, and never one complaint.

Dark Enchantress - Great player and stood her ground, whether with an alliance or all by herself.

Real life issues took all of these players, and there are so many more that I can't even think of right now.

Edit: I can never forget Foximus... Original founder of The Chosen. He was my enemy through our time on the game, but always a pleasure to speak with no matter what our diplomatic situation was. He is still missed.

DeletedUser

Ronaldb. He took me under his wings when I joined Evo. I didn't even know what a nuke was before I met him :)

Bedankt Ron!

DeletedUser

ronaldb, aaxc.

Those are the top two for me, another one that would have made the list has returned not too long ago... I'm sure there are more but this is just off the top of the head.

DeletedUser

Me! You miss me! Well, I am in speed 1 worlds now, Mu and Upsilon. Anyone looking to be in a growing alliance in a 2.0, speed 1 world can choose SE and join the Suburban Commandos. I could use some good players who have some time to spare. :)

I just noticed your comment LL after I posted. Come into the Mu or Upsilon forums if you ever want to drop a line. And if you have time, restart and go to the SE. I sure would enjoy fighting by your side again brother. Oh, tell Riddick3 I miss him as well. You can copy and paste this in a message to him if you would like. I sure would like to continue to play the game with you guys still. In fact, if you ever come into the forum just drop me a message in my forum profile or in Upsilon.

DeletedUser

chedog
this is the number one choice whom i miss the most ,one of the best leader and player of this game,
was a very good friend and mentor of mine from the start...
the other one is mighty bubba not many know about him but to reveal a secret he is the original founder of lb...
others are still playing around...

DeletedUser

Atalantia is the one that I really miss. She was a awesome person and was great to talk to. My right hand girl and a amazing leader/diplomat.

I met her over in the USA while doing a BASE jump. Shes ok but says that she wont be comming back to grepolis.

DeletedUser

Atalantia is the one that I really miss. She was a awesome person and was great to talk to. My right hand girl and a amazing leader/diplomat.

I met her over in the USA while doing a BASE jump. Shes ok but says that she wont be comming back to grepolis.

I miss Atalantia too. Say hi for me xxx

DeletedUser

If you see her again, tell her Payne said hello as well please.

DeletedUser18855

Just recently Mr.Weedman went into ghost towns so I got to say him, he was a great leader and a even better fighter.

DeletedUser

thanx PFP and Herb for the kind words, for what it's worth i mostly missed MRASerialkilla, he got me into LEGION and tought me the game basics. have fun guys :)