Which is the best Alliance

DeletedUser

I have a total of 15 invitations sitting in my Alliance box... Get to be quite a heavy reading! :heh:
So I posted here .. asking this question :
Which is the best allaince to join ? thanks guys :pro:

DeletedUser

Post the alliances that have invited you if you're looking to join one of them.

But yeah, Skully is right.

DeletedUser

Thanks you guys, I am rejecting all of them...
Any recommendation please

DeletedUser

GrepoHolics or Lynx for your ocean if you plan on being a very active player. Lynx is accepting applicants, but no invites will be given to anyone until they have a conquest under their belt. Lynx still treats those players like allies until then though. GrepoHolics would give you an invite sooner. But that doesn't mean they aren't looking for the same kind of players. If you're looking to be active, those are definitely your best two options.

If an alliance has high average points, that is a good sign. It is the best way to guess the quality of the alliance without doing research.

DeletedUser

GrepoHolics is best in my opinion. We have Jarp, Aicy, and Dobby :p

DeletedUser

Welcome in! For all the confusion *cough* achilles *cough* yes GrepoHolics is and alliance and we have epic members :p

DeletedUser345

LoDa are the best alliance in points and average points which is usually the key thing and we control our ocean your just on the other side but not that far away.

DeletedUser

would grepohoilics accept people who go on everyday but not for much longer than 20 minutes because im busy with my beta account aswell

DeletedUser15100

Depends,

For O45 LoDa is the greatest Alliance you should join.

For O55 I would say Lynx.

For 054 I would say FreeMasons.

For O44 Pathos is the greatest Alliance you should join.

Obviously joining one of may have some specific requirements you may need to meet.

DeletedUser

He won't be joining us. We offered him a place before he turned around and said he had three offers which he was deciding who to join based on the outcome of a football match.

Told him I don't play games and withdrew the invite. Won't be extending it twice.

DeletedUser

I sometimes find it fun to read through old posts, just to see the names now long forgotten, lol.