Which order to watch Star Wars in

Which order to watch Star Wars in

• Total voters

DeletedUser39031

4, 5, 6 then 1, 2, 3.

So the "I am your father" bit is more dramatic.

DeletedUser8396

In logical order...1,2,3,4,5, and then 6...so the story flows...

DeletedUser33530

That's the order they were made and that way there are far more shockers.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If you watch them 1,2,3,4,5,6 then all the shocks are ruined cause episode 3 basically tells you everything that is revealed in the original 3.

DeletedUser42407

I watched each one 8 times and I always watch them I,II,III,IV,V,VI it is what most people do and LEGO StarwarsTM 1 and 2 go in that order, I beat the game over 20 times its quite good.

DeletedUser

Your meant to watch it 4,5,6,1,2,3. That's how it was meant to be. That's how it was made.

DeletedUser42407

Your meant to watch it 4,5,6,1,2,3. That's how it was meant to be. That's how it was made.

Wheres your evidence behind that statement? My evidence is that based on the laws of Movie Series 1 comes before 2, 2 comes before 3 etc.

The movies are not numbered that way because George Lucas thought it would be "cool".

The order in which they were made is irrelevant, T.V shows make episodes in a different order all the time but most people watch them 1,2,3,4 etc. because it makes sense.

Perhaps 4,5,6 was made before 1,2,3 because of Actor availability, if an Actor is busy with another movie later in the year than why not do it before than, hence 4,5,6 because the actor Starred in it.

DeletedUser

Wheres your evidence behind that statement? My evidence is that based on the laws of Movie Series 1 comes before 2, 2 comes before 3 etc.

The movies are not numbered that way because George Lucas thought it would be "cool".

The order in which they were made is irrelevant, T.V shows make episodes in a different order all the time but most people watch them 1,2,3,4 etc. because it makes sense.

Perhaps 4,5,6 was made before 1,2,3 because of Actor availability, if an Actor is busy with another movie later in the year than why not do it before than, hence 4,5,6 because the actor Starred in it.

They movie does not need to be numbered. That's how the directors made it, in that precise order. Movie law series does not apply to this, things are not the same as TV series.

DeletedUser

They made it in that order to make the movies interesting and good.

DeletedUser42407

They made it in that order to make the movies interesting and good.

Please explain why they are numbered it the way they did. Were they trying to "trick" us into watching the "worse" way then the "better" way?

DeletedUser

jabba. you are emotionally attached to this issue, go away :p

DeletedUser

They made it that way to get the audience confused and wondering what was going to happen next, which led the audience to watch it that way.

DeletedUser42407

They made it that way to get the audience confused and wondering what was going to happen next, which led the audience to watch it that way.

They made it that way to get the audience confused... Sorry that just does not work out try again.

DeletedUser

they did it for surprise and mystery, if you know who d vader is they arn't as interesting

DeletedUser39031

The directors made 4, 5, 6 then made 1, 2, 3 as the Prologue because 4, 5, 6 were so successful. It ruins the movies as many have said if you watch it in numerical order.

jabba, looking at your sig, it suggests you prefer 1, 2, 3 over 4, 5, and 6 which would affect your opinion.