Which order to watch Star Wars in

Which order to watch Star Wars in

• Total voters

DeletedUser33530

I watched each one 8 times and I always watch them I,II,III,IV,V,VI it is what most people do and LEGO StarwarsTM 1 and 2 go in that order, I beat the game over 20 times its quite good.

I love those games! My house got flooded last year and they were destoried though.:( now I can't watch star wars without wanting to play them.

DeletedUser

i've seen some once, and a few twice, they aren't that great in the first place.

DeletedUser33530

Darth-Vader-I-FIND-YOUR-LACK-OF-FAITH-DISTURBING.jpg

DeletedUser42407

The directors made 4, 5, 6 then made 1, 2, 3 as the Prologue because 4, 5, 6 were so successful. It ruins the movies as many have said if you watch it in numerical order.

jabba, looking at your sig, it suggests you prefer 1, 2, 3 over 4, 5, and 6 which would affect your opinion.

I never made my sig (varun made it), I just said to make something Starwarsy. And anyway if it was a Prologue than that means it was meant to be watched first just like in books the prologue is usually the first page.

DeletedUser33512

Considering the setup of the originals, and how the narrative was constructed, watching in logical order diminishes the original narratives, because the prequels explain everything. IMO, they should've stopped after Return of the Jedi. The originals were so much better. The dialogue in the newer ones is so clunky, and the acting beyond abysmal.

I hope the Disney ones will be better.

DeletedUser18132

I wonder who hit 6,5,4,3,2,1:rolleyes:

1-2-3-4-5-6 5 17.86%
a pebble, C4R105, jabba55, Nickry, Romulus The Great
4-5-6-1-2-3 1 8 64.29%
Archon of Corinth, Awesomeness., Baudin Toolan, chalna, Cheater of death, dezXIV, DoubleThink, Greygnarl The Destroyer, ImPreeetySure, Jorisva1, Killer of hell, myheadstone, Ninepence, Raf3kik, SjsharksBoy, Skullyhoofd, The Killing Joke, Thomas
6-5-4-3-2-1 5 17.86%
Aicy, Dewbrine, fingolfin, MR NOS, ShreftyThred

Enjoy.

Aicy

Strategos
The reason they ordered it 1-2-3-4-5-6 WASN'T because that's what order they intended you to watch it, like some are claiming it in this thread. That is simply their chronological order in the Starwars universe.

The best way is definitely 4-5-6-1-2-3.

DeletedUser5819

Harreh, you forgot the "Get Off My Lawn" option

aka, just don't!

DeletedUser

Just 4 - 5 - 6.

And if you have to, just watch 3 from the first 3. Other two can largely be ignored completely.

DeletedUser5819

wow Bond, you are such a necroer :eek:

You must be trying to catch my post count or something :x

Also, why does harry have a giant girl as his pic?