Which way you going?

DeletedUser24070

I'm thinking NW this time.

How bout you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

North east I will venture this place to see the noobs and stuff.

DeletedUser24357

Hmm, i might change directions to get away from everyone.. NW.. wait..... That don't sound right.. What was the first thing I said? ;)

DeletedUser13495

I didn't figure you were just saying :) I have played under many names if you searched my grepostats for HockeyPlayer those aren't the ones I would look at. *Oh and I have played since the start of Zeta which was May 5, 2010.

DeletedUser

I didn't figure you were just saying :) I have played under many names if you searched my grepostats for HockeyPlayer those aren't the ones I would look at. *Oh and I have played since the start of Zeta which was May 5, 2010.

ill rim u 1st bud..trust me

DeletedUser

Heyyyyyy lick man how are you? Come to the same position mate we will have fun.

DeletedUser24357

Everyone just go NW we will make it the best part of the ocean and spread from there.

DeletedUser24357

The northern part of the ocean in general sounds like fun, south will be where we see people building up city but no BP lol. I plan to look just like i do in heraklion. maybe not the points out so fast, but BP wise. I plan to own again ;) And I will say this while I am at it, when I take off like I a bat out of hell, if anyone invites me to their alliance without a message first, I will take it was disrespect and an act of war. Same with when I finally choose an alliance. Because I HATE MRA's and that is trademark of them. Even if they aren't an MRA, when they do that they are disrespecting a player and stooping to an MRA's level. Please message me first and let me tell you if I am interested or not before you invite me, assuming that I will join you cause of your size. I prefer smaller alliances anyways, larger ones always fall.

"THE BIGGER THEY ARE THE HARDER THEY FALL, SO DO ME A FAVOR AND KEEP OUR ALLIANCE (Which ever I choose) SMALL!!!"

DeletedUser24357

Sorry about the rant, but, like in Heraklion, it happens every time...