White Pit started a new alliance Hail Sithis (Skyrim reference)

DeletedUser

I just want to know what your opinion is on this, this is a thread for discussion

DeletedUser20492

Interesting that he left two alliances because of his lack of communication, and his bitterness over being asked to, and now he expects to be able to run one himself - Dude, points mean NOTHING in an alliance if you aren't going to be an alliance MEMBER.

DeletedUser

im skeptical. but ill keep an open mind and see if they can prove themselves.

DeletedUser25164

I sent this guy two PMs, he read both and didn't reply, so I sent a third saying "your not known for answering PMs are you?" he never replied..... lol

DeletedUser

he didnt start it, Black Templars II fell out with Black Templars and started up a new alliance which he joined, so I believe!

DeletedUser

Funny that you (MR NOS) are laughing about him, and then took him in your own alliance...

DeletedUser

I agree with hatsnboots being a member of your alliance whether founder or leader or simply a regular member
means you stick with your team all out.
No one needs players jumping ship cause they got butt hurt over simple things.
Players need to rise above this muttle and become the team they flagshipped.
Good leadership while it is a must and cannot be easily replaced does not mean people suddenly need to go rogue,start a MRA
and get all high horse on us.

DeletedUser

You do realise this thread is over a month old?

I do. And it's still funny as it seems White Pit didn't change a lot. He probably doesn't realise we have 2 cities in revolt? We have conquered 4 cities and 2 others in revolt?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do. And it's still funny as it seems White Pit didn't change a lot. He probably doesn't realise we have 2 cities in revolt? We have conquered 4 cities and 2 others in revolt?
You realise this is a conquest world?

DeletedUser

You realise this is a conquest world?
Oh sorry... I'm so sorry I mentioned the wrong word. How stupid of me to say revolt instead of siege/conquest/however you want to call it. And sorry for the 5 cities we took from you too... However can I pay you back? You saved my live xD

DeletedUser

Did you colonise?

Yes, to strengthen our core island.
Did your alliance lose 6 cities to us and have 2 in revolt conquest?

(I like this game :D)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If they don't post in the forums they don't deserve them if they are simmers or inactive they don,t deserve their cities anyway.

DeletedUser

If they don't post in the forums they don't deserve them if they are simmers or inactive they don,t deserve their cities anyway.

well if the guys from your alliance don't deserve their cities, because they are simmers. Why did you let them in your alliance in the first place. Guys from your alliance even tried to get in our alliance.

DeletedUser

Because originally they were not simmers.

Do you seriously think you're going to win this discussion? In a week you guys are gone. And if not... You'll be gone in 2 weeks. I don't really believe those guys suddenly became simmers, and, like Jelmer said, they aren't even loyal to you. I get messages from your people like: 'Hi, can I join you?' that I respons with 'No, sorry, in a few hours a CS will land in your city.'