who all got this haha

DeletedUser

TaakerHari today at 02:59
COUNCIL OF OCEANS

This is not a pact request or a merge request. This doesn't have anything to do with my alliance.

Hi I am harry

I have extended HIGH COUNCIL TO OCEAN 65 and 66 now, many alliances are part of it and I am the /FOUNDER/GOVERNOR of HIGH COUNCIL(COUNCIL OF OCEANS). We help each other and we grow together. If you are interested to join your alliance in HC let me know and if you need more details also contact me.

DeletedUser958

How can something like that NOT be a pact request? o_O
If he is member of HC and ask another ally to join HC.... It's the exact same thing as a pact >.<

DeletedUser

got it too, not interested.(SW)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha, yeah I got this. It's the most pointless thing ever. I'm in the process of messaging him back about how gay it sounds. I'd love for a fight at the end of BP.

;D

DeletedUser

haha i messaged him back asking who was in this COALATION and here is his reply

TaakerHari today at 14:34
Endbringer Union
Rambling Snarl
Anarchy and so on....

DeletedUser

haha i messaged him back asking who was in this COALATION and here is his reply

TaakerHari today at 14:34
Endbringer Union
Rambling Snarl
Anarchy and so on....

Yeah I've messaged him back asking that, but so far I've got no reply! haha I want to know what I'm coming up against before I start falling out with them :p

I bet he doesn't even look at the external forums or know that we're sat here laughing about him! lol

DeletedUser

lol nope i didnt get it yet, but again were not around in that area yet, we are expanding a bit tho. into that direction.

DeletedUser

lol nope i didnt get it yet, but again were not around in that area yet, we are expanding a bit tho. into that direction.

Well when you get it, enjoy a good laugh! :p There's many different responses you could chose!

And if you're coming over to my continent can you just slow down a bit? Give me time to get my troops up. ;)

Oh yeah... the game doesn't work like that does it... Damn!

DeletedUser

I did receive said correspondence.

One must understand, we sent a reply because the citizens of my gentle city do not wish conflict. We are a peaceful sort, and while it is true that many name me coward, is it cowardice to want peace? To want food for our wives and children? To want to be able to toil in the light of day without fear for our lives?

Therefore, we sent a message of good tidings to the hail fellow, well met. Although at this time, we are not able to join, because surely our own alliance would see us as traitors and rain down havoc upon our fair shores. Who would want to bring down such trouble upon their own heads? Not the citizen of Threpolis!

DeletedUser

One must understand, we sent a reply because the citizens of my gentle city do not wish conflict. We are a peaceful sort, and while it is true that many name me coward, is it cowardice to want peace? To want food for our wives and children? To want to be able to toil in the light of day without fear for our lives?

Therefore, we sent a message of good tidings to the hail fellow, well met. Although at this time, we are not able to join, because surely our own alliance would see us as traitors and rain down havoc upon our fair shores. Who would want to bring down such trouble upon their own heads? Not the citizen of Threpolis!

That was quite possibly THE gayest post I have ever read in the forums... Its safe to say that you take the game WAY to seriously with statements like "To want food our wives and children?" This game is all about war. What on earth would the point of building troops be if we were all "a peaceful sort"

And I cannot begin to analyze the second paragraph you wrote. Were you born in 25BC? You gave me a good laugh! ^^

Thanks!

DeletedUser39916

That was quite possibly THE gayest post I have ever read in the forums... Its safe to say that you take the game WAY to seriously with statements like "To want food our wives and children?" This game is all about war. What on earth would the point of building troops be if we were all "a peaceful sort"

And I cannot begin to analyze the second paragraph you wrote. Were you born in 25BC? You gave me a good laugh! ^^

Thanks!

I wasn't going to create a forum account until i had more experience in-game however after reading this post i felt obliged to do so.

First things first his post was clearly a joke and it was more amusing than the 3 previous posts you made on this thread as at least a little bit of thought went into it moving away from the monotonous posts usually found in most online game forums.
Secondly it was that guys first post so that would bring more life to the forums which by the looks of things this world could do with. However you may well have drove him away from the forums now which is why these forums slowly get less and less active.
"Were you born in 25BC?" If your going to insult someone in this way at least get the period correct this game is set in the classical period of ancient Greece (500-323BC). Less time being mean on forums more time spent reading may help you.
"THE gayest post I have ever read in the forums" Your use of capitals offends me. I will only touch on you calling it the gayest briefly as to not cause a debate but it just shows a general lack of education that you can only come up with an insult most people grow out of by age 12.

As to not be a hypocrite going back to the topic of the thread. Didn't get the message but hoping i do soon so i can have some banter in the mail. In theory though through an external instant messaging service such as Skype something like this could work without having to show to every tribe that you are pacted to them, almost like a secret alliance to lull people into a false sense of security. .Not that i'm sure this is what the guy was trying to get at.

DeletedUser

I wasn't going to create a forum account until i had more experience in-game however after reading this post i felt obliged to do so.

First things first his post was clearly a joke and it was more amusing than the 3 previous posts you made on this thread as at least a little bit of thought went into it moving away from the monotonous posts usually found in most online game forums.
Secondly it was that guys first post so that would bring more life to the forums which by the looks of things this world could do with. However you may well have drove him away from the forums now which is why these forums slowly get less and less active.
"Were you born in 25BC?" If your going to insult someone in this way at least get the period correct this game is set in the classical period of ancient Greece (500-323BC). Less time being mean on forums more time spent reading may help you.
"THE gayest post I have ever read in the forums" Your use of capitals offends me. I will only touch on you calling it the gayest briefly as to not cause a debate but it just shows a general lack of education that you can only come up with an insult most people grow out of by age 12.

As to not be a hypocrite going back to the topic of the thread. Didn't get the message but hoping i do soon so i can have some banter in the mail. In theory though through an external instant messaging service such as Skype something like this could work without having to show to every tribe that you are pacted to them, almost like a secret alliance to lull people into a false sense of security. .Not that i'm sure this is what the guy was trying to get at.

Ahaha, ok. Well for starters to me it didn't comer across as a joke. You never know, he could have been one of these people that does take the game too seriously and post random things like that. I have seen many. Secondly, I never said I was trying to be funny, "and it was more amusing than the 3 previous posts you made on this thread", I mean if you thought I was then so be it, but I don't post on these forums to try and make people laugh, just sometimes, this wasn't one of those times.

Thirdly I am so sorry that my use of CaPiTalS offended you, I didn't mean to. Didn't realize someone could get so offended by words on a page. Also, your post about the year it was, quite frankly I couldn't give a damn, As far as I'm aware, its in the past and the way he is writing is very "old-fashioned" as it were.

If it makes you feel any better, I take back my "mean" and "offensive" comments. But at the end of the day if that really is how he expresses himself, I'd be concerned. I don't see how you would know if it's a joke or not, if its his first post.

As for your last point. I guess you're right about the Council idea. I have told him myself however that I am not interested. I take it you are on the same level with me on this.

DeletedUser

I loled :D Keep it up! Im pretty sure he meant it sarcastically guys :p

DeletedUser

I have yet to meet anyone who can designate sarcasm through text. We need to decided on a universal font I guess.

DeletedUser

Ahh Bagginator, you sure love a bit of humor don't you. Keep up the good work ;)

DeletedUser958

The reason smiley's are here to show sarcasm through text ;)

It's just rare people tend to use that ;)