Who all is joining?

• Thread starter DeletedUser15283
  • Start date

DeletedUser15283

Well, my question is Who all is joining?

I am, I know Geko isn't, Sparta is, and Kuriants is(IGN Sparticus991)

DeletedUser15283

Sweet!!Only like 5 minutes after my post.......BTW I have the first post(if you don't count Gordopolis) in Gythium!!:D

DeletedUser18705

I'll join as my second world and actually stay for a little while this time. I'm not going on the forum much on this world though. This world reminds me of Chi with these settings which is the only reason I'm joining. I'll probably join ocean 65 or 56 though. I don't like playing in the core on morale worlds and 55 45 54 and 44 are what I consider to be the core oceans.

DeletedUser

I may be joining. I like the settings. Speed 2, revolt, not to high not to low alliance cap is my forte. Would like a world that dosnt have morale though. I play a lot of other worlds too.

DeletedUser18705

My firend elyod might join. If he does your all doomed if we get into 65. We had some good times on Chi before he had a family member get sick and had to leave.

DeletedUser

I will probably join, but wont be my main world and i doubt i'll stick around for long. Unless i get off to a great start :p

DeletedUser

I'll join as my second world and actually stay for a little while this time. I'm not going on the forum much on this world though. This world reminds me of Chi with these settings which is the only reason I'm joining. I'll probably join ocean 65 or 56 though. I don't like playing in the core on morale worlds and 55 45 54 and 44 are what I consider to be the core oceans.

I may try to hitch a ride on the rim too.

DeletedUser18705

That's why I use slow worlds as secondary worlds. morale gives rim players advantages and you don't have to be that active on a unit one world and you'll still do just fine.

DeletedUser

I'll be joining, not sure whether I'm going to be serious about it though.