Who all is joining?

• Thread starter DeletedUser15283
  • Start date

DeletedUser18705

Edward is joining? This should be fun I played with him under a different account name.

DeletedUser21480

Lol no one join Slobo.c premade alliance besides it wont live long anyway

DeletedUser15283

so we do have people joining.

My cat typed this part:
"<>>>>>Lz 8=........ mncvvvvv
p;[[[[[[[b nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn[]./ssssssssssssssssssssssed

AMAZING right?Just had to snap my fingers over the keyboard and she practially attacked it!

DeletedUser

Troop speed is only one and trade speed isnt mentioned. I think I will stay with Ephesus and wait for a while longer. Only problem with faster world speed is the conquor time decreases ... pitty they wont seperate building, training and conquor times.

DeletedUser

Is there a premade in the works or just looking at who is joining?

DeletedUser15283

Well, all the premades are in 'Gythium Alliances' .....duh:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Many former Two for Flinching members are joining so am I and we will continue that alliance in this world.

DeletedUser

As ex member I will join to!
I should probably have stayed in Athens but I did not have time for so many world at that time!

DeletedUser22931

I'm going to join but only to pass some time when I'm not busy on Ephesus.;)

DeletedUser19554

I think i'll join to hook up with 24F but this won't be main world

DeletedUser18705

Everyone who is thinking about posting here but hasn't yet... DON'T!!!! LW just uses this to look at all the possible players he could try and fail at recruiting.
EDIT: For everyone who thinks he'll minus rep me for saying this you're wrong. He gave me a plus rep 2 weeks ago so he can't yet.

DeletedUser15283

uhh, nice job staying on topic, n00b.

I don't need to be 24/7 "oh, +rep for him" or "this guys a loser, -rep for him".

That's like gossip, in my mind,"Oh, everbody - rep him." no, that's what njubs are for.

DeletedUser18705

NO! That's what exiles are for. njubs are farms. exiles are spammers and reppers. DUH!!!!! And everyone on my premade list will actually join me. Can you say the same about DARK?

DeletedUser

The units are very slow 1x ........ to make an attack should take a day off to work ... Sigh not for me: (........... since it still has to open, I would suggest to make the unit 2 X

DeletedUser22940

anyone know what time it opens? 00:00 (UTC+1) 09.01.12?