Who all is joining?

• Thread starter DeletedUser15283
  • Start date

DeletedUser21770

I'll be giving this world a try. Hopefully I'll be able to work with it =]

DeletedUser10811

i'll be joining but wont be taken this world seriously, merely just to waste time and keep me busy

DeletedUser

Looking for a good premade

Joining Gyth when it goes up. Looking for a good premade: no sims, hard chargers, little or no pacts, and players that realize that conquering not peaceful colonization, is the true way to get ahead. Can contact me here or ingame on Byz or Ephesus

Thnx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Joining Gyth when it goes up. Looking for a good premade: no sims, hard chargers, little or no pacts, and players that realize that conquering not peaceful colonization, is the true way to get ahead. Can contact me here or ingame on Byz or Ephesus

Thnx

Sounds like you'd go well with the one I'm joining, "bp hunters" were all about attack, attack, and attack.

DeletedUser

We love destruction so bp's just come as a bonus to us and we will attack and destroy anything.

DeletedUser17045

I shall be making a return. Fear me not for I am a little panzy.

DeletedUser

Plan to join but probably won`t play for long...but I will see

DeletedUser17045

I Pmsl at this :D A shame the men in tights aren't coning here you would fit in perfectly with them.

What is "Pmsl" and who are The Men in Tights? And why aren't you coming to this world? I need an alliance otherwise I would have to create my own and if I do...damn...the world will suffer. :p

ill be around for a month or so.

Why only a month, sir?

DeletedUser17045

I see TT has returned!
Nice to see some good alliance joining......u were great on Phi!! D

Why thank you, kind sir! It was mostly due to the efforts of my companions, but lets hope that we can repeat what we did there here. :)

DeletedUser17045

Will old TT members join u here or its just a few of them!

Looks like its just myself and good ol' Saph! We are in the midst of talks with old members. Trying to contact a lot of them too.

DeletedUser19523

Well, my question is Who all is joining?

I am, I know Geko isn't, Sparta is, and Kuriants is(IGN Sparticus991)

ah, my friend, you are incorrect! i have decided at the last moment to join for a learning experience! and already this morning i had made it up to rank #59! (i know, you guys are all like :eek:, but yeah...) unfortunately, i had fallen back down to rank 680th by the time i got home (about 30 minutes ago...) but with these next few upgrades, i will be back in 59th in NO time!

:pro:, so man up and kill someone! :supermad::supermad::supermad:(SW)