Who annoys you the most?

DeletedUser

Now before I get 300 replies saying "you Murty" I don't mean individuals who annoy you, just like in life, in this game people fall into different categories. So I'm asking which type of player annoys you the most? For me personally I'd have to say its people who put screen shots of each reward they have received in their player profile. I mean you can see their rewards in their rewards so why go through the bother of putting them in your profile? You will also find most of the people who do this don't have rewards worth posting. If it was a player like say Val put all of his attacker of the day awards up there (I'm guessing he has a lot) then perhaps it would be OK but people putting all the silly awards up their like "you have now conquered 5 cities" is just moronic in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Really mate? I'm shocked at that mate, I mean if a mate is a mate why not call him mate? My mates know I always call them mate and my mates call me mate so mate I don't know why the word mate would bother you mate.

DeletedUser

I am annoyed by players who think it is a great accomplishment to take a city from me. If Greymound can do it, it can't be that tough.

P.S. I also find people named Murtius annoying. I have a 92 year old neighbor named Murtius and she sits on her porch and yells at the children to stay off her lawn.

I'm also annoyed by players who double post.

I'm also annoyed when the mod edits my post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm annoyed by people named ZodGod. My neighbor is named ZodGod and he is sooooo annoying.

DeletedUser

so CB you annoy yourself?

Of course he does when you're that annoying you'd have to annoy yourself.......

I have a 92 year old neighbor named Murtius and she sits on her porch and yells at the children to stay off her lawn.

Isn't that the lady you get freaky with? The one who rubs oil on your head where your hair use to be........

DeletedUser

I hate people that don't play a world anymore, but are too addicted to it to let it go, that come back to tell people how big of noobs they are for still playing it, lol.

DeletedUser

Oh I forgot 1, I get annoyed by sulky little girls who stomp their feet and delete their accounts because they went inactive and their alliance took their cities..........

DeletedUser

The person that annoys me the most is the person that refuses to adapt o the ever changing tactics and ways of war. Espeacially peeps that are in teh same alliance and not partake in any ops whatsoever. That's what annoys me the most.

DeletedUser

Oh I forgot 1, I get annoyed by sulky little girls who stomp their feet and delete their accounts because they went inactive and their alliance took their cities..........

Not inactive, computer died, and in less than 11 days you wiped out almost 5000 LS, and it's not like you were revolting and conquesting every city, you knew I had a ton of LS, and you wiped them out for easy bp, after all the time I had invested.

DeletedUser

Not inactive, computer died, and in less than 11 days you wiped out almost 5000 LS, and it's not like you were revolting and conquesting every city, you knew I had a ton of LS, and you wiped them out for easy bp, after all the time I had invested.

I did no such thing in fact I didn't send one single attack at any city belonging to you, however I am aware it happened and your ls were wiped out by members of Evo. Most likely by people who knew you had tons of ls and most likely for easy BP but would you rather they had left them there for our enemies to wipe out for easy BP?

I mean you left without a word and were gone for almost 2 weeks, if I went inactive for 2 weeks and came back to see that nobody from the alliance had bothered to take my important cities I'd be mad. I guess that is the difference between a team player and somebody who is only out for themselves. Whatever your reason for doing what you did it will never excuse it in my eyes, your selfish actions could have cost the whole alliance dearly and your excuse is "because somebody killed your ls". Are you for real?

You mean to tell me in the whole 2 weeks that your computer was dead you could not use a family members computer, one in work/school or go to a public internet place just to log in and tell us what was happening and hit VM? Get lost loser you will get no sympathy nor apologies here as any alliance who would allow somebody to be inactive for 2 weeks without taking action would not be worth been apart of.

Last edited by a moderator: