Who are the Aetolian League?

• Thread starter BigYellowBananer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

They're the number 32 alliance in Pi, but I never see them active, yet there in every ocean. They have 2k attack points and 53k defence points....are they this worlds punching bag, im confused?

DeletedUser

hmmm

hmm you are right...

They're the number 32 alliance in Pi, but I never see them active, yet there in every ocean. They have 2k attack points and 53k defence points....are they this worlds punching bag, im confused?

DeletedUser

Thye were huge, number one at one point, and have way more bo than the attack points you stated. i dont exactly what happened but they disbanded some joining incubi some joining UW

DeletedUser12324

Right in the beginning there were a few main alliances:

Incubi
Aetolian League
Morning Glory
Enter the Dragon
TGIE (now TGGE)
Archimedes Claw

AC were the MRA of Pi but also had some very skilled players. They were everyones target and after a few months began to fall.

One nearly defeated once NAP'd with AL/ETD/MG, Incubi starting attacking them.

First to fall were ETD.

Second were MG.

Aetolian League (AL) were the last of the once was famous trio of best alliances on Pi, all used to be allies.

AL were a good solid alliance with amazing leadership until superman left and the others gave up.

So thats a very small and probably slightly inaccurate past of Pi, if i ever get a chance i will write up the full story with the help of others.

DeletedUser

Phears I think you should stop posting like you know what you are talking about. You have switched aliances 25 times, and lost more cities then most teams on Pi. You may be voted the most active player in the forums...too bad you couldn't show any of the 25 teams you were on some respect and be as good in game as you are in the forum.

DeletedUser

Quoting

Thye were huge, number one at one point, and have way more bo than the attack points you stated. i dont exactly what happened but they disbanded some joining incubi some joining UW

I just checked their, points today. They are as i said

DeletedUser12324

Phears I think you should stop posting like you know what you are talking about. You have switched aliances 25 times, and lost more cities then most teams on Pi. You may be voted the most active player in the forums...too bad you couldn't show any of the 25 teams you were on some respect and be as good in game as you are in the forum.

Well i would think that i know quite alot from my traveling around. If you double check grepostats you will see alot of the alliances i was in was just ones i made myself for just me.

The other alliances you will notice are the ones you wiped out.

Stop hating cus your starting to get your *** kicked in-game lol.

DeletedUser

Well i would think that i know quite alot from my traveling around. If you double check grepostats you will see alot of the alliances i was in was just ones i made myself for just me.

The other alliances you will notice are the ones you wiped out.

Stop hating cus your starting to get your *** kicked in-game lol.

You never make any logical points. Ok so you made a few teams...you have been in 25! That's a bit rediculous. You have never contributed to any team you are in no matter who you blame or what your excuse is. And how am I getting my *** kicked? Because I lost two cities in ocean 35 that I really didnt care to keep in an ocean AX has 531 cities and I had 2? Or should I not respect that you even know what getting your *** kicked is coming from a guy who loses more cities then anyone else in Pi.

DeletedUser

Ohhh but Yo don't forget VVV was responsible for Phears losing a lot of cities when we all joined incubi...

Danny Aetolian League has nearly 5.6 million battle points... only 1 million less than you's idiots in TGGE... and AL have been disbanded for a long time, what does that tell you about you're alliance???

P.s tell eddy its a long drop from the top :pro:

DeletedUser

Oh we didn't forget you cowards fleeing to Incubi and betraying your teammate. :p

DeletedUser

Come on mason, can you not post a single casual thread? dont think ive seen a single guy apart from superman be casual, but i guess superman is so cool he makes up for all ya guys :)

DeletedUser

how can anyone call Phears a team mate?

we only really recruited him since he colonized on our islands within our core... i for 1 would have never called Phears a team mate, he was non existent, the only time we heard his voice was when 1 of his 2k cities was under siege or when he noticed unikronis was out of vm and he wanted us to help clear his cities for him... so dont comment on something you know nothing about the situation skallagrim you wessel, you want to say anything about the situation i will see you in grepo :)

and danny no one is here to be cool, what are you 10?

all you do is say how great tgge are but infact you's are just a mra thats had an easy time eating inactives and weak players, but now we are coming for you's we will see how good you's really are!! eddy will fall and you's will have no leadership...

you's will crumble just ETD, AL, MG and AC

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, no point even arguing. i have fun here, you clearly dont. and no, i am not 10, my age is irrelavant. stop being condensing, look up game in a dictionary and have some fun or stop ruining otghers from having fun. this isnt world war bloody 3

DeletedUser12324

Mason i would have gone down to my last city defending VVV if it came to it, turns out you guys were just looking for an easy way out. When i join VVV i was at a low point, i believe i had just lost my eastern cities after a couple months of fighting haskey and a few others from TEE.

I starting colonizing up north with you guys because for a long time i spoke with weebroon and other VVV members for quite some time, i believed you to be friends, i knew it would take time to grow and thought you all knew the same, had you actually stayed in VVV i litterally would have been ready a few days after you joined Incubi to help you guys out so don't talk to me about team work.

I've known alex a long time now from other worlds, he knows that although i might not be the best player around, i'm a solid player who will help my alliance no matter how sticky the situation, the moment that changes i'm sure he'll let me know.

So why don't you let ER leadership make up their own minds about me. This is the last time i will justify myself to someone like you, your a waste of time however i will not be wrongly accused.

Now as a mature adult as you've tried convincing me and others on several occasions why don't you be the bigger man and grow up, everyone getting bored of this broken record.

DeletedUser

lol, no point even arguing. i have fun here, you clearly dont. and no, i am not 10, my age is irrelavant. stop being condensing, look up game in a dictionary and have some fun or stop ruining otghers from having fun. this isnt world war bloody 3

lol but this is a war game:D

DeletedUser

lol but this is a war game:D

exacty, theres a difference between world war and war game. the objective of one is kill the enemy and conquer them/stop them conquering you. ones the same as that but note the game part. means its meant to be entertaining!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

yep its an entertainment for players who plays around with their enemies and a stress for those who are being farmed

DeletedUser4013

Guys, this thread was brought to my attention and after reading through it there are a number of threads which are bordering on breaking the rules. Please keep it civil and respectful. This is not a warning, just a friendly reminder. Thanks