Who are the Aetolian League?

• Thread starter BigYellowBananer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Guys, this thread was brought to my attention and after reading through it there are a number of threads which are bordering on breaking the rules. Please keep it civil and respectful. This is not a warning, just a friendly reminder. Thanks

It's things like this I'm done posting in the forum. It's up to admin to determine who and what is breaking the rules and apparently just like in game, you can pick and choose who you want to perm ban or punish. So Im done with the forum.

DeletedUser4013

It's things like this I'm done posting in the forum. It's up to admin to determine who and what is breaking the rules and apparently just like in game, you can pick and choose who you want to perm ban or punish. So Im done with the forum.

I didn't realize that my friendly reminders about the rules was 'picking and choosing' :heh:

I'm sorry, but when you agree to play the game, you agree to abide by the rules of the game. Same with the Forums.

DeletedUser

id say so far nothing has gone past the limits but ofc its always someones limitied view that going to cause issue. guess we should all just pillow fight and circle jerk or we will be breaking rules. if ppl are so sensitive then maybe they should stop trying to act like men and stay away from manly convos

DeletedUser

id say so far nothing has gone past the limits but ofc its always someones limitied view that going to cause issue. guess we should all just pillow fight and circle jerk or we will be breaking rules. if ppl are so sensitive then maybe they should stop trying to act like men and stay away from manly convos

The rules are in place because there are young people on the forums and not just yourselves and the forums are meant to be a place for all ages. Anyway as Tyrion said it's borderline nothing really wrong with it at the moment so just don't cross the line.

DeletedUser345

Right in the beginning there were a few main alliances:

Incubi
Aetolian League
Morning Glory
Enter the Dragon
TGIE (now TGGE)
Archimedes Claw

AC were the MRA of Pi but also had some very skilled players. They were everyones target and after a few months began to fall.

One nearly defeated once NAP'd with AL/ETD/MG, Incubi starting attacking them.

First to fall were ETD.

Second were MG.

Aetolian League (AL) were the last of the once was famous trio of best alliances on Pi, all used to be allies.

AL were a good solid alliance with amazing leadership until superman left and the others gave up.

So thats a very small and probably slightly inaccurate past of Pi, if i ever get a chance i will write up the full story with the help of others.

When you said Archimedes Claw do you mean Akademia?

DeletedUser

To answer your question BYB:

I am surprised no one else noticed this, but many of you are confusing two alliances. There's "Aetolian League" and "The Aetolian League". "Aetolian League" was around when Pi first started. "The Aetolian League" is some new alliance that either copied the name or it was chosen by a weird coincidence. But anyway, that should clear up some confusion! :)

DeletedUser

Phree please hurry up back from vm, your rimming is awaiting you :pro: