Top 12 Who are your top 12

DeletedUser

With the 500 cap member limit who do you think is the biggest mra the most likely to conquer team the best points team the best average and the most likely to succeed.

biggest mra:THE ELITE TEAM
most likely to conquer:Lacking Diplomacy or Empire of death
Most points:Myrimdons
Best Average At least 40 members:Lacking Diplomacy by far 3000+ point difference
Most likely to succeed:Aurora Lacking diplomacy Exiled Renegades Empire Of Death EGW Hellfire and HORDE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

I gots my own opinions you forgot EGW also they're very talented. :)

DeletedUser

Biggest MRA: Wolfpack

Most likely to conquer: Trigger Happy*kinda like them*

Most Attacking battle points per player: EGW.... (I only care about battle points)

Best Average At least 40 members: Lacking Diplomacy

Most likely to succeed: Still very early in the game.. If i had to bet Lacking Diplomacy, (Trigger Happy), Aurora, and EGW

DeletedUser

Biggest MRA: Wolfpact (I remember when they had like 124 player and the next day 300 players and average was like 1,000 or some think like that anyway)

Most likely to conquer: Lacking Diplomacy

Most points:??? do we really need this we can just look at the list.

Best Average At least 40 members: same again

Most likely to succeed:Lacking Diplomacy (if I had to chose one ofc)

cool you made some think like that, could bring some activity to forum but there will be a lot of repetition, or 2nd and last questions options are LD,ER,EGW,Aurora,EoD.
For first one its Wolfpact, Myrmoids, Mealstrom (actually there is quite a lot to chose from)

and 3rd and 4th question as actually a fact and not opinion so:/

but at least someone is attempting to bring life o forum :)

DeletedUser

Biggest MRA: Maelstrom
Most likely to conquer: EoD or LD
Most likely to succeed: LD, EGW, and EoD

I didn't include my own alliance, ER, because I would be biased about it :) I also didn't include points and average because you can just look.