Who do you like to see fighting each other??? (SW)(SW)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5311
  • Start date

DeletedUser5311

Well, as we all know a lot of fights are happening here and there and some wars too. They are mostly one sided as bigger alliances are crushing relatively smaller ones. So, I thought it would be lot more fun to see wars like: #1 vs #2 & #3 vs #4.
I'm not saying this just because I want it to happen(who cares what one thinks? this is going to happen anyway, sooner or later). It's just a thought to get this world out of boredom - as all the top alliances are pacted with each other

DeletedUser28137

I would like to see DeB vs. AAB although It will never happen.

Also AAB vs. IG would be cool, and Revolution vs. DA.

DeletedUser5554

AAB vs IG already almost happened xD

id like to see Republica vs Revolution. :)

DeletedUser5554

also id like to see AAB vs anyone who isn't totally stagnant right now we just shut everyone down completely. Grimm doesn't attack, Odd didnt attack, AN won't attack, only 1 alliance really fights back and i respect them for it.

DeletedUser

Varg only attacking Faustin i think =(
on 056 south they already changing to turtle mode, on my first day i got 45 incoming attack, then next day is ZERO (0) =(

DeletedUser5554

well this is just sad...yea poppy is just trying to turtle up :/ nobody is fun anymore compared to omicron most the alliances here aren't even good. i remember getting up to 15 attacks from all over the place haha once i came back from school with a cs 2 hours out...haven't even been revolted yet ;p haha

DeletedUser5311

i remember getting up to 15 attacks from all over the place haha once i came back from school with a cs 2 hours out...haven't even been revolted yet ;p haha

That's probably because you're pacted with them all. Try breaking the pact with relatively stronger alliances and I am sure you'll have plenty more attacks than you want...

DeletedUser5554

im actually pacted with 4 people atm and we've had to break 2 pacts. ;p we have a huge list of enemies in the top 12...just none of them challenge us :/

DeletedUser

Although grimm hasnt attacked you much, you would have got attacks and had many cities revolted if you had not got DEB involved with it, there is no way that any of your players would be able to maintain a decent offense with an average of 20+ full attacks per day.

DeletedUser5554

dude...you didn't do before DEB even cared don't use it as an excuse now. and no you guys are aweful we've seen your offense believe it or not ;D

DeletedUser5554

but even aside from that its not just grimm nobody we fight attacks us very much ;p varg tried but stopped really quickly went from 45 attacks on some of our players to a handful in just a few days. nobody really fights much out here save 2 alliances on offense. and ill give grimm credit and say they fight a lot on defense.

DeletedUser5311

I wish nod gets banned over some silly reason for a week or so.. not because I hate him or anything.. just want to see how AAB will do without this guy.. He's like the heart of the alliance..

DeletedUser5554

hahha sag message me ill tell you a funny story about that :)