who do you think is the Biggest Pain in the Butt in IOTA

DeletedUser

pain_in_the_butt_award.jpg

attacks/defends/spells/etc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WOW this could be a pretty big list.

My question is annoying like.. in game annoying.. attacks/defends/spells/etc?

Or like.. just an annoying person/drama/stupid ingame messages/etc?

Because there are a some of each :)

DeletedUser

YES in game attacks/defends/spells/etc ..

DeletedUser

My biggest pain in Iota at the moment is me, :D makes a nice change!

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter. Ladyjane. definitely fits the bill for both being an annoying person and an annoying attacker. Lots of nice easy DBP for the people she does attack though.

DeletedUser

Honestly?

The biggest PIA are the members of EVO who are BETTER than me.

No matter how hard I try.... they're just....... better.

I mean... WHERE the hell do they get all those troops from???

For instance... Roky will send 70,000 biremes to support one of my cities... at the same time he launches 47 LS nukes that strike an enemy... all within 1 microsecond of each other.

Seriously?

PIA

DeletedUser

Honestly?

For instance... Roky will send 70,000 biremes to support one of my cities... at the same time he launches 47 LS nukes that strike an enemy... all within 1 microsecond of each other.

Seriously?

PIA

i know the fealing roster even i was in evo and the same happend with me

http://forum.de.grepolis.com/grepolis/smiley/icon_08.png

some thing special :)

DeletedUser

hell ya... the dude finally beat Apollo Creed... crushed Clubber Lang... destroyed Thunderlips .... and annihilated Ivan Drago.

I hear in Rocky XXIV he's going to take on a Cyberdyne Systems T-800.

DeletedUser

hahaha hes taking on stone cold steve austin for a charity event i heard haha

DeletedUser

You crack me up Dude. You and Kim98. ;) Glad to have you on board. EVO was Crazy to get rid of you/Not support you in times of need when we applied all that pressure. Seriously.

DeletedUser

Well you know what they say. 'can't handle Evo, go to PL' ;-) It's the new Evo spa retreat lol

DeletedUser

Especially when they actually are incredible Team players, Highly active, and dont hesitate to support their Alliance members. (Unlike Sum other Ex-Alliance they were previously abandoned from. ::Cough, cough:: ) Cabz Bii and Kim98 are absolutely fantastic characters, active and an essential assets to our sister Alliance/Coalition of "Bad company." Im honored to have them aboard. and they will be "Taken Care of" As Family. "That's just how we Do..." As a Famous rapper once said. Pshhh. These 2 players you were quick to dismiss in your PM's With me over the past Month as "Noob's" , actually have tremendous heart and great personalities. thats what makes a TRUE Alliance, with cohesion, Laughter, and ultimately success against the greatest of odds.? Grepostats shows that. There's no denying the facts. Its Game Over for you EVO, In a very short time, We will meet head ON in your OCEANS **, and then you will truly be the fools of the forums...

P.s. Just Sayin... ::Hiccup!::

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

shall i put the kettle on? or will it go cold again like last time ;-)

DeletedUser

Oooooh Boooy...

Mmmm, Hot Tea. (With a spice of Italian). I think were quite going to enjoy our night of umm, how do you call it in England!? Ohh yes, "Tea." ::Smiles Seductively::

DeletedUser

Honestly?

Seriously?

PIA

Rooster you shouldn't exagerate so much, you will make the newer players give up all hope, I know for a fact there were only 69.297 biremes