Who do you think is the top alliance?

DeletedUser

This is not by points ranking but TEAMWORK, FUN, RESPECT, ACTIVE AND also being ORGANIZED.

Cant wait to see these replies

DeletedUser

still dacian city states wonderful guys just great i have made some friends in the alliance

they are the most serious fun having alliance ever

over all the best

DeletedUser

there my allies and i have friends there too and if we could tie it i would say both us and dacia

DeletedUser2663

At this stage. DCS hands down. I may not like some of their personalities on the forums BUT they have gotten results and deserve it. Will they remain No.1 is yet to be seen

DeletedUser

shogun has NmE uNmEek all players from them but yes dacia deserve it

DeletedUser

my vote goes to DCS aswell, they are the definately the best at this point and they also take this as a game, aka are friendly and approachable.

DeletedUser15820

TEAMWORK, FUN, RESPECT, ACTIVE AND also being ORGANIZED

it is to be said that today (11/02/2011) I would say the closest to being perfect match for these goals ... is DSC

DeletedUser15905

I'm in DCS so my glowing opinion of them may be considered biased. Other than us, I would have to say that LC is probably the best one out there because of their leaders. If asked 1-2 months ago I would have said NmE but we seem to have broken their spirits and I haven't seen enough from them in Shogun to pass judgement.

DeletedUser

I must say, I'm having some interesting tactics thrown at me from DCS.

*Looks an Monovoa*

:cool:

DeletedUser15820

I must say, I'm having some interesting tactics thrown at me from DCS.

*Looks an Monovoa*

:cool:

hehehe they DSC has developed great speaking skills ... If I was looking for diplomat for LC I would hire one from dsc ;)
hehe
but omg is doing his job :)
and he is not going to give up so easy :supermad: