Who does a guy have to....

DeletedUser

Who does a guy have to REP to get invited into an alliance around here?

I've been on Iota for a little over a quarter of five minutes and I have yet to receive even a SINGLE invitation...

I'm not having one single IOTA of fun around here. (see what I did there kids, that's called a PUN... adults use them to mask their dark & cynical natures)

Now invite me into your grog-darned alliance... or I swear, my six swordsmen will be knocking on your door next.

:pro: <--- why is he so angry? Shouldn't he be HAPPY that this is Grepolis?

DeletedUser10081

I've been on Iota for a little over a quarter of five minutes and I have yet to receive even a SINGLE invitation...

I'm not having one single IOTA of fun around here. (see what I did there kids, that's called a PUN... adults use them to mask their dark & cynical natures)

Now invite me into your grog-darned alliance... or I swear, my six swordsmen will be knocking on your door next.

haha when i joined in about 2 minutes i already had 5 invites

DeletedUser

Not even the MRAs want you :p

DeletedUser4577

Knights! Get Them!!!

*Starts to run but trips and falls hard*....I uh....Meant to do that.

DeletedUser340

Man do you have to spam the crap out of everywhere with apsalute non needed spam?

It is actually really irritating.

DeletedUser340

Its the fact that its not even good spam its just him spewing crap everywhere.