Who does a guy have to....

DeletedUser

WHAT LOL was your post really edited or did you just put that in there? its funnier wiht the edited by management in there than it would of been if it was really edited then something tells me you said something really immiture....:(

DeletedUser

Of course I really wrote <edited by management>

And I'll say <edited by management> all I want. They can't stop me.

They can <edited by management> with a llama <edited by management> until the poor animal has an epileptic seizure for all I care.

DeletedUser

ok was just thinking it wouldnt have surprised me if a mod did edit something you wrote lol :D but seriously would someone lock this thread were getting no where fast. :)

DeletedUser

its always the same select few people moaning on every thread

DeletedUser

Moaning about llamas having epileptic seizures... mostly.

My god people, get over it already... its just a friggen LLAMA!

DeletedUser

It's because all the money is in alpacas.

And stay on topic or someone close this thread.

DeletedUser

Yep... just like BIG OIL

BIG ALPACA rules the South American itchy fur trade with an iron fist.

You have NO idea what they'll do to some young upstart knitting cartel that moves in with the idea of setting up a poncho making shop that uses sheep wool.

Does the term Columbian 100% Alpacan fiber neck tie mean anything to you???

Wait. What?

There's a topic to this thread? What the HELL was it anyway? What attention hungry moron made this thread?

DeletedUser

Yep... just like BIG OIL

BIG ALPACA rules the South American itchy fur trade with an iron fist.

You have NO idea what they'll do to some young upstart knitting cartel that moves in with the idea of setting up a poncho making shop that uses sheep wool.

Does the term Columbian 100% Alpacan fiber neck tie mean anything to you???

Wait. What?

There's a topic to this thread? What the HELL was it anyway? What attention hungry moron made this thread?

:D lol

DeletedUser

OMG this is soooooo faaarrrrrr offfff topppiiicccc pleeeeassseee cloooseee thiiisss threaaadd for the sake of the llamas reputaion close it!!! :D

DeletedUser

Llama reputation???

You mean those foul smelling, spit spewing, long legged, itchy-wooled bovine wanna-bees?

Too late. They're a public relations nightmare close to Lindsey Lohan in scale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMYN4djSq7o

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol i just read your location srry you dont get help. :D this should either be moved to off topic or locked cause its getting meaningless now... :D

DeletedUser

Meaningless????

did you watch the video from post #72????

Watch it THEN tell me this is all meaningless.

DeletedUser

OMG LLAMAS THERE TAKING OVER KILL THEM WARRRRR!!!!!! :D deff not meaningless there even stealing cars now... what...... and ducks dont even get me started. :D and who is the iota mod anyway.....

DeletedUser

yea but that would be even more meaning less

closed thread vs dead thread this is a thread for someone to start in debate and desscussions. i guess closed is beter than dead cause closed threads had interests dead threads get lost in the piles of new threads close it and just eliminate it much better. :D