who is at war with who

DeletedUser

I am new to the forum, but to me it's sad that it takes 14 different alliances to take on one. I may be small on the game and weak, but I would be ashamed if I was in one of the alliances and I had to rely on so many others to take them out. From what I've looked up they're not even the strongest alliance in the game.

PS to Obliterate, I must say, you guys are good to be going against so many alliances at once and I hope you win, because you deserve it.

DeletedUser

I am new to the forum, but to me it's sad that it takes 14 different alliances to take on one. I may be small on the game and weak, but I would be ashamed if I was in one of the alliances and I had to rely on so many others to take them out. From what I've looked up they're not even the strongest alliance in the game.

PS to Obliterate, I must say, you guys are good to be going against so many alliances at once and I hope you win, because you deserve it.

It's not weak, it's war!! You wanna throw an attack obliterates way? Be my guest

DeletedUser23971

I do have to give credit where it is due, Obliterate have been managed very well, their strategy has been superb and they have made a number of "moves" to get themselves in the position they have today.

Their preparation has been spot on - will they complete all four Wonders in the face of such opposition only time will tell. Regardless of whether they do we all know what a formidable team they are, how well they have done and 24 hours + into the biggest operation I have ever seen in any world I have been on, they are still there refusing to budge

DeletedUser

At least we fight to keep our chances alive. Better than being an Obliterate lacky

Our chances were already dead. So we chose what we considered to be the best option: choose the winner of Chi. And the hundreds of reports I recieved where I lost limited troops testifies to the fact that my alliance has backed me on this.

DeletedUser

It's simple everyone play this game to win but when the time came no1 was ready to win, Now that they realize they have no choice but to scoop to the lowest depth of the scum and attack ally because it's their fault why they were not ready for WW, Isn't that what everyone has been preparing for this whole time we been playing Chi?, I'm sorry to say but Boh is 1 of the smartest leader in chi, I can say that because he was not stupid enough to follow Laugh Out Loud to their death he understands right from wrong smart from stupid and that is what make KIT epic trust me nothing but epic. Consider it as an honour to have them as your ally.

Last edited by a moderator: