Who is at war with whom?

DeletedUser

I thought I would ask this because there are so many different fights going on its confusing. I will put up what I know, all other leaders and players, please put up here who you are fighting, whether its a full war or even border skirmishes.

Praetorian Elite vs Carpe Jugulum, Route de la mort : since November 2010 (Occasional fighting only now, PE are mostly ignoring RDLM)
Carpe Jugulum vs Patience(old Grepohugs) since July 2010, Praetorian Elite since November 2010(attacks have petered out from both sides)
Route de la mort vs Praetorian Elite(fighting died down when I left) since November 2010, League of Warriors : since January 2011(Active)
League of Warriors vs Route de la mort : since January 2011(Active)

Feel free to say who you are fighting and when the war started.

Basil

DeletedUser6635

The Black Sheep West against Plures Ut Unum, WE ARE LEGENDS and Phoenix Rising Gamma started in mid December however only Plures Ut Unum are still putting up a fight, PRG dropped around 100 members in the last 3 or 4 days and what's left are mostly scattered in different areas

DeletedUser

The Black Sheep West against Plures Ut Unum, WE ARE LEGENDS and Phoenix Rising Gamma started in mid December however only Plures Ut Unum are still putting up a fight, PRG dropped around 100 members in the last 3 or 4 days and what's left are mostly scattered in different areas

Yeah we dropped from 100 + in Phoenix Rising Gamma to 27 members, so I say we are done with BSW.

DeletedUser

Black sheep reminds me of Port a small, good group of players, located in a certain area.

DeletedUser

i've gotta say...Praetorian Elite is actually faring pretty well against CJ and RDLM...it's pretty neck n neck...lots of cities being lost from both sides, i'm personally just having some fun with Titans :cool:

DeletedUser

Well ben you know that when it comes to you attacking active players you guys are not doing good ;)

Don't forget to protecte clavinova, or teach him about sending LS with transports, specially with the breakthrough

DeletedUser

Ben, you gotta admit low has more than meets the eye - they managed to get one of your own didn't?

I never claimed to not be in a coalition lol - the assistance provided is just different due to location of targets and so on :p

DeletedUser5398

scoring ?!?!

last time i checked a war isn't won by how many casualties or cities are lost/gained.

i shouldn't have to quote any famous historic battles for this to be understood.

the war is won when there is no more battle, so until then the only thing i count is sheep, right before bed...zzzzzzzzzz.

DeletedUser

With all the self-flattery and self-pity of 90% of the replies here, I think is too much for me to read them all in detail but there are a few things that I have to make straight on behalf of League of Warriors - first official statement:

1 - League of Warriors is not a MRA. It may look like an MRA (100+ players) but we do have criteria for recruiting, our players do have fundamentals (communication) in a local scope, that is, with their allies around; and most do help the alliance when the alliance imposes them quotas. We are so efficient that we know what is going on in 16 alliances in Gamma and nobody has a clue (including Rdlm and CJ). After getting rid of Ben's spies, and establishing new security protocols, I doubt whether such a security breach will ever happen again. We do have such an organization -very good one - but that seems to be funny for some (and my 12 year old nephew).

2 - BenjaminGibbs just wrote (as is usual from him, well, just his crew buys all what he says) that we are "a bunch of noobs". Here he is very wrong, as indeed many of us in the alliance are veterans from other worlds, TWs and the very first core wars of Grepolis, when Ben was not even around. Different is that we quit due to RL issues but now we're back than if we just had find out about this game.

3 - Experience says that what an alliance needs is an experienced leader(s) that can show the others how to do it, because there are many players here with a lot of cities that are "babies in big diapers". So I'm sure most of you won't tell the difference between "strategy" and "tactics", for example.

4 - Rdlm has proved that, in order to protect a city, it needs to stack it massively with troops. Ben's always fond of big displays of force - his Soviet style of massive rococo too distasteful for me. But how different we are - and we have prove it- is that we only need a "Swiss knife" to crack those massive, labyrinthine displays of force that he teaches his players. So, as I said before, "strategy" and "time" will prove in the end, who's who. I can tell that former tactic, as expensive as it is, pretty much looks to me like apes piling up large quantities of stones while the other is basically "satellite directed".

5 - When a leader doesn't have principles there isn't much that can't be done as of "fair play". And using black propaganda was the telling detail for us, experienced players teaching others to play as pro (everyone here had his/her start, so stop boasting that you all suddenly popped out with 200K in cities as God made the world)... With Ben things are always "dirty" (he seems to enjoy to play as the dictator, something which I respect but I'm proud is only here). In fact, I'm always getting reports of his Skype meetings in which there's no place for fun, imagination and inventiveness (have even heard and watched some recordings). Rdlm for that reason has been labeled as a boring "North Korea", and I mean, this is a game but it also should allow others to have fun. (Yes, Ben, we know even your home address! lol). So basically it will be a tough war as we are fighting a very obscure force.

But the back-stabbing (and there's much back-stabbing when you fight RDLM, is like a decent world-power's army fighting a terrorist group) was the breaking point for all the "merrying": RDLM recruits enemy's outlaws, refugees and of the sort. So, who's really "LoW" as euphemistically Ben here has put it in the end (as other inmature people)? At least LoW won't fall ever that LOW to recruit ex Rdlm/CJ refugees... So, what is what makes an elite alliance? What Rdlm says? Thug-like war? Well, I'm sure CJ can boast of their "eliteness" all of they want but there are facts that won't allow many other alliances here to classify to that place.

6 - Our stance with CJ was changed to hostile due to some unauthorized, unofficial and irresponsible rumors spread in these forums (and in benefit of Rdlm, of course). Though we can be related to other alliances fighting CJ, our diplomatic relations, positive or negative, with CJ didn't exist before this rumors started showing up. So this war front was basically provoked by gossips - not a very honorable way to fight a war, as true alliances will not go to war for gossiping but military strategy and geographic domination.

7 - The war with Rdlm has only started - and will be long, I can tell, as we will fight it til the end. I know that Ben is accostumed to fight quick wars and win, but not this time. We are loyal to our pacts and stick to our goals, so - for 21 cities against 1 don't start the flag-wagging and drum-thumping, BenjaminGibbs. Not yet. And I do think PE have better "friends" than Rdlm (in the sometimes unfairly used "MRA" scope).

And there are a few things that this public, accostumed to quick over-hyping, must know: must of the so-called "impressive" achievements of Rdlm, that tremendous boasting of "conquests" and "stats", wow yes, is based on their style of attacking the weak or "offline" ones. They do take cities, but from inactives. I'm surprised Ben hasn't provided evidence of how many CSs from his crew we had sunk since the war started... When we investigate we always find out that such players had been away for 3 or 4 days - enough time for Rdlm to get their victory numbers for propagandistic purposes only. Is it valid? Yes, of course, war is war. But if I was taking cities from Rdlm that way, I would be more humble when showing to the general public my "achievements". So as far as I can tell, Rdlm is getting A+ in a class of dumb people. What could be the grades in a class of smart people? Humbleness, Ben! Be humble! Is one of the virtues of a great leader. While you over-hype stuff, we are working!

8 - Rdlm boasts of "huge losses" but much is based on their undeniable o32 might. While o32 represents less than 5% of our total operations, for Rdlm is above 20%. Now they have an additional share in o22 as Ben had to recruit one of our refugees - the dirty war, the so-called "elite" alliance going LoWer than the best MRA around.

9 - We perfectly know who Men in Thights are and other alliances Rdlm has been in contact and we are aware of what they are doing and, specially, as the good noobs some say we are, how they do it.. So I will recommend, Basil the Poet, to stay away from trouble as we haven't got in his way looking for it.

Now, if we do look like a MRA (more than 100 players), I can tell that 99% of our players are in the 4 oceans were we have full operations, and we do rule 3 of them - the exception is 1, which we share with PE (this all can be checked on Grepostats).

So, as you can see, there are much lies and cover-ups and deliberately controversial, loud, self centred information here, but the only right thing is that the "true war" hasn't started - we are just warming up ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've never heard so much drivel in the form of an "Official Reply" in my entire life. Let me explain to everyone what's going on here:

I, Leonidas, am the "refugee" that Herzog attacks BGibbs for accepting. What he doesn't tell you is that I was a loyal member of the LofW until he kicked me out for "bullying." I "bullied" an annoying neighbor who felt the need to attack one of my cities, and I asked for some resources in return for not farming his cities. Fair's fair, right? Well said weakling appealled to the LofW "Leaders" who subsequently sided with an outsider, kicked me out of the alliance and launched over 120 attacks and 60 spells against my cities in an alliance wide attempt to "wipe me off the map." RdlM took me in when LofW were being the bullies and with their help all of LofW's attacks came to nothing. 5 CS's were either sunk or seiges broken and I lost not a SINGLE city.

You'd think that would be enough, but then the LofW leadership realized their impotence and one of their big guns, the Bat, decided to "show them how it's done," and came after me with attacks/support around a colony ship in numbers that reflected all his cities. RdlM responded quite well, as true warrior alliances do, and BGibbs has already posted the BP's from that little fight, it was 30000 to 5000.

And finally, in a fight of vain rage, the honorable Herzoghapsburg has been attempting to get me banned because he can't take care of the business himself.

There's the truth of the matter: I'm a loyal member of RdlM now because RdlM has been a better alliance in a week to me than LofW was in almost a month. Make no mistake HerzogHapsburg, we are enemies on this game now, and after RdlM finishes off your alliance I'll settle my score with you. You have a good day!

Sincerely,
Leonidas76
Route de la Morte

DeletedUser6635

Leonidas i wouldnt worry much about herzog dude you aint in the same alliance as him so it very doubtful he will try and take you cities from you as that seems to be all he capable of late.

DeletedUser

What a drivel from you, Leonidas76. You seem to appear as a very good victim now. You are still alive thanks to Ben's generosity of stacking your cities with his support, so is not that you're "loyal" to him now, no: you "owe" him, so you must be loyal for your entire life here!! lol Ben saved your life (I wonder what could have you done against us with your 'bullying capabilities'... the attacks you report were sent after the RDLM support arrived to save your day - not before, as you joined them just minutes after we kicked you out). And it was not exactly as you put it, because an "annoying neighbor who felt the need to attack one of my cities, and I asked for some resources in return for not farming his cities." You were 100K+ points, your "annoying neighbor" was a 10K player (Josh Josh12)!! If that's the best you can bring, then you have put yourself in ridicule. Nobody will believe that story of a 10K player annoying a big player just for the fun of it. You actually crossed the line - and Grepolis rules- with all the mental cruelty (torture?) that you were inflicting (e.g. I'm fighting Ben but I don't hate Ben- this is a game). Many "big" players here have little brothers, relatives - and I'm sure no one will approve such conduct. I can post here all your exchanges with this little fellow for everyone to see (he forwarded them all to us). We contacted you and asked you politely to stop. What you replied? That you would do what you "considered best" on your "spheres of influence". Wow, so why to keep you with us? Then you went vulgar with me and that's when we kicked you out after court martial.

So, after being the victimizer now you are the victim. How nice. You should read the rules of the game, Leonidas76. Is not what you consider "best", as you're not playing against machines, you're playing against human beings who want to enjoy this game as much as you do, and do suffer, worry and feel as all of us.

But this is the ethics of Rdlm, what can we do? lol "Bully on whoever you can". So that makes you now at "home".

Last edited by a moderator: