Who is at war with whom?

DeletedUser

Well this is really funny, but i rather the results than all the trash talk. Lets check the forum in a few days and take a look if the tide has change as TDA has predicted, i will love to see that at least they will be fighting back

Well your alliance would know all about the trash talk, lol. Once we have disposed of the SWAT remnants in our way we will be coming your way soon enough.

DeletedUser

Well your alliance would know all about the trash talk, lol. Once we have disposed of the SWAT remnants in our way we will be coming your way soon enough.

Finally i hope you are up for the challenge, i was getting bored of the game, hopefully you can do better than the rest of your guys im around oc 48 , if you want to pay a visit

DeletedUser6691

PM me if you need directions, I'll leave the light on for you.;)

DeletedUser6691

Just another assumtion made by someone about a member of T.C..Ask around kid, You'll find that very few actually know what's going on behind our gates. So no, I have not lost my way..merely doing what we in T.C do..Making T.C better..As to what I was there for..good luck finding out.:p

DeletedUser

Just another assumtion made by someone about a member of T.C..Ask around kid, You'll find that very few actually know what's going on behind our gates. So no, I have not lost my way..merely doing what we in T.C do..Making T.C better..As to what I was there for..good luck finding out.:p

1/ i aint no kid

2/ am i bothered, lol

3/ dream on

4/ your guys are the assumption kings

As i told your lady friend, we aint even started yet :)

DeletedUser

1/ i aint no kid

2/ am i bothered, lol

3/ dream on

I Hope i can meet this guy soon, where are you at, which ocean can you give me directions please, i really hope you can do better than your guys, but to be honest im getting a bit lazy i miss good foes like TBS who really make us work, and i admit i got beat up, but with this guys is like fighting with the worst of the MRA, of course you guys have some exceptions who can play, anyway enough with this cheap chat lets roll kid

DeletedUser

I Hope i can meet this guy soon, where are you at, which ocean can you give me directions please, i really hope you can do better than your guys, but to be honest im getting a bit lazy i miss good foes like TBS who really make us work, and i admit i got beat up, but with this guys is like fighting with the worst of the MRA, of course you guys have some exceptions who can play, anyway enough with this cheap chat lets roll kid

You talk but sit where ya safe lol,
but its ok im in 37 on my way to ya from 26. You sit in your armchair and i will come to you, as for the MRA jibe, ditto there :rolleyes:

DeletedUser6691

1/ i aint no kid

2/ am i bothered, lol

3/ dream on

Not sure what #'s 2,3, or 4 are suppose to mean but I look forward to the fun that's sure to come :)
I'll make it easier and more fair for ya' and try to meet you half way ;)

DeletedUser

Not sure what #'s 2,3, or 4 are suppose to mean but I look forward to the fun that's sure to come :)
I'll make it easier and more fair for ya' and try to meet you half way ;)

Thats kind Leo thankyou,

the numbers are to make things clear for the simple folk :p

DeletedUser6691

Thats kind Leo thankyou,

the numbers are to make things clear for the simple folk :p

You're welcome Wranth, My goal here is to make you happy ;)

But seriously, It should be fun and i for one look forward to seeing what happens when we meet in full strenth instead of you all picking off a few outer un-supported cities...Not being cocky,..just saying we need some more fun in our littl;e world..I hope you're not one to take things personally and join in on making things fun for all.

About the numbers thing..Um..How can I put this without sounding like I'm bragging or being stand-offish...but your alliance is losing cities at an alarming rate to 7% of our overall alliance.(Not an exact number)..just saying that it should be fun and interesting when we all get the chance to have fun.
on another note. thank you for bringing the P.F's a little life back, i was sick of re-reading old posts or posts that have nothing to do with us..happy hunting buddy! :D

DeletedUser

You're welcome Wranth, My goal here is to make you happy ;)

But seriously, It should be fun and i for one look forward to seeing what happens when we meet in full strenth instead of you all picking off a few outer un-supported cities...Not being cocky,..just saying we need some more fun in our littl;e world..I hope you're not one to take things personally and join in on making things fun for all.

About the numbers thing..Um..How can I put this without sounding like I'm bragging or being stand-offish...but your alliance is losing cities at an alarming rate to 7% of our overall alliance.(Not an exact number)..just saying that it should be fun and interesting when we all get the chance to have fun.
on another note. thank you for bringing the P.F's a little life back, i was sick of re-reading old posts or posts that have nothing to do with us..happy hunting buddy! :D

Ah Leo,

you mention picking off your players is that not what you have done to our players far from our core and isolated ? Double standards there tut tut

If you look at our record then theres no need for alarm, you seem more concerned than we do lol

If i was you id keep a check on your guys as ive seen some of the reports from the attacks, without numbers behind you most your guys wouldnt take a cold my friend lol
But we are getting there and you will know when we arrive buddy, see ya soon...

p.s. glad you have something new to read, i see you like fiction :p

DeletedUser6691

Soo.. this is a big argument between TDA and The Covenant?

Just poking fun Owen.
It's only a game after all and it's up to us to make it fun.
So, Speaking of players abilities WR..Umm..those L.S attacks from 22 hours away really shook us up..had to have an alliance meeting to decide how to deal with them..:eek:
I have the same sense of humor, I do the same thing at times just to get someone chatty in PM's..I know that can't possibly be a normal tactic of someone with your ability...TBS used to do the same thing just to be annoying..But free B.P is free B.P right?

DeletedUser

Hey Leo,

back again :)

you liked my long range then lol, you were nearly right i do it sort of for 1 of the reasons you mentioned, kind of but... let you guess why eh..

Of course you were'nt bothered that's why your man wasted casts on 22 hr attacks my friend, always learning