Who is decent?

• Thread starter DeletedUser13459
  • Start date

DeletedUser13459

So I am going to join this world when I get back from holiday. (A few days). My question is are there any good old school players on this server that I know and can join?

If you know me from back in the day you know what I'm about

DeletedUser24785

So I am going to join this world when I get back from holiday. (A few days). My question is are there any good old school players on this server that I know and can join?

If you know me from back in the day you know what I'm about

Looking about i'd say you should know plenty of players here, its like a retirement home just gave all the inhabitants laptops with Grepolis linked, lol :pro:

DeletedUser17513

currently, barbarians and syndicate, but it may change in following days

DeletedUser

Honor and Power just took top spot, but 112 players and a low average suggests they are an MRA :)

DeletedUser

settings suit us old timers for a change

I've never played on these settings before, always gone for speed 2 or speed 3 if 2 isn't available.

Not going to lie, I like speed 1. Allows me to have a life :)

DeletedUser41937

Other than Honor and Power in 45, which alliance would you recommend to join in O45?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Depends what you mean by the term "decent" :D

All jokes aside... Remember you from World Mu Francis, unless I'm mistaken. Noticed several decent players here, hopefully will be a good world. Got great settings, although I prefer speed 2 IMO.

DeletedUser13459

Yeah I was in mu. I was in eta when you started also.. And a bunch of others, under a few different names though

DeletedUser31822

Obviously Mungus succeed to make pretty awesome alliance “The Syndicate “: best Holly players (from Sinope) + legendary players like Billy200 and balrog1968 (“old” TS) = RESPECT

DeletedUser31822

Hi Ki. You gonna join with New Toon? :)

Hello to you too Leo.. There are few friends that I cannot "abandon", he, he, he..
Unfortunately my RL obligations don't leave me much time for Grepo, but this world probably will be very interesting and I try not to "miss the party"..

DeletedUser49112

Wayne Enterprises on 2015-12-04 at 02:32
Hello mate,

Wanna come over to Omega, we are both in O44 :) we are experienced people who will control the oceans 1 by 1. Want to help? Want to be the winning alliance? want to fight for glory? invite will come afterwards

Wayne Enterprises on 2015-12-05 at 10:34
Hello mate,

Wanna come over to Omega, we are both in O44 :) we are experienced people who will control the oceans 1 by 1. Want to help? Want to be the winning alliance? want to fight for glory? invite will come afterwards

Like asking twice will make me leave the best alliance to join an MRA

DeletedUser48839

Will the third time be the charm?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Tune in tomorrow for the answer.