Who is Joining??

DeletedUser

I have joined this world, waiting to find an alliance worthy of the name alliance, shall bide my time and wait...

DeletedUser

Just discovered something, macat and me are positioned on the same island :s

DeletedUser

i decided i'm not joining , sorry itchy , maybe in the next world but these speeds are disgusting and i deny there existence so good luck Itchy and your alliance but i'm staying in Troy where i will grow :)

Also , note to all you new-comers , don't get out of lane because if you do i will have to come down there myself to straighten you out :)

I have joined this world, waiting to find an alliance worthy of the name alliance, shall bide my time and wait...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , omg Draculas ive missed you :( , even though you don't know me i know you from Athens and things are crazy , NN is gone , Morc took over , Imperium fell , things are crazy since the NN situation , and now your finally back and joining a world i'm not joining . . .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21889

poking my head in,see how it goes,at least its not revolt

DeletedUser

I'm joining. Although world speed 1 is awful... I'm joined too late on my last server and am too far behind to actually play the game.
Starting fresh is really my only option at this point if I want to actually be competitive.

DeletedUser21889

never ceases to amuse me to watch the players around me panick to get in alliance straight away without knowing how things are goner pan out,jeese wait awhile

DeletedUser

never ceases to amuse me to watch the players around me panick to get in alliance straight away without knowing how things are goner pan out,jeese wait awhile

What do you think of creating your own alliance?
I'm tempted to give it a go...

DeletedUser21889

iv seen enough founders pulling out their hair in frustration + way to much politics involved
happier as a soldier

DeletedUser31161

i decided i'm not joining , sorry itchy , maybe in the next world but these speeds are disgusting and i deny there existence so good luck Itchy and your alliance but i'm staying in Troy where i will grow :)

Also , note to all you new-comers , don't get out of lane because if you do i will have to come down there myself to straighten you out :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , omg Draculas ive missed you :( , even though you don't know me i know you from Athens and things are crazy , NN is gone , Morc took over , Imperium fell , things are crazy since the NN situation , and now your finally back and joining a world i'm not joining . . .

You forgot the part where sl, EoT and morc merged. And dude imps were the biggest MRA i will ever meat

DeletedUser31161

I agree you wont meet the best player in the world until 1-2 weeks after the world starts, and an even better player wont join an alliance till 2 weeks after the world starts. To see which alliances are good

DeletedUser28092

All though the world speed is slow, The unit speed makes up the difference. I plan to stay til the end:)

DeletedUser

I agree you wont meet the best player in the world until 1-2 weeks after the world starts, and an even better player wont join an alliance till 2 weeks after the world starts. To see which alliances are good

I agree,unless that good ,better,best player and his/her alliance planned a well thought out migration to this world. It's been known to happen.

DeletedUser

Lot's of pros came to this world , mainly from Athens and and NU since lots of players are leaving after the world was won