Who`s gonna stop us now?

DeletedUser

A toy? Look at his profile, its just embarrassing for Syndicate. 15 cs sent, and not a single one has landed.

DeletedUser22448

A toy? Look at his profile, its just embarrassing for Syndicate. 15 cs sent, and not a single one has landed.

I couldn't agree with you more. If they rated people and alliances based on attempted city take overs, TS would be very low after all the revolts they have put me in and either just failed (10CS sunk) or didn't bother to send a CS. I've even gotten messages from 2 Ex-TS members that have asked how I managed to get my city stacked in 12 hours with enough BI and DLU that all TS members would have had to send everything at me to clear the city again.

DeletedUser

I really don't know why ya'll are insulting The Syndicate and saying it is weak when it is over 2 times bigger then the 2nd ranked alliance and currently at war with 5 out of the top 10 alliances and barely losing any cities at all, it seems like a pretty good accomplishment to me. I am 100% sure The Syndicate will remain on top and eventually win the world.

DeletedUser

....You think they can stay on top for the 12 months until wonders, and then actually build 7 wonders?
Really?
I think you're insane.

DeletedUser

It's not like they have any problems in their way, 12 months is a long time, but they have been on top for months now.

DeletedUser22517

Do you really think we want 2k cities when we can have some nice 9-10k cities?Oh sorry you are the same :p This was not about Pest and his silly cities no one wants, this was about who is gonna stop The Syndicate?

DeletedUser22448

Do you really think we want 2k cities when we can have some nice 9-10k cities?Oh sorry you are the same :p This was not about Pest and his silly cities no one wants, this was about who is gonna stop The Syndicate?

Why should I build a 10K+ city when the difference between a 8K city and a 10K city is almost 200population? in a 8K city I can create 20 More LS or 200 more Slingers, so instead of attacking with 250Ls or 1000 Sl I can hit with 270LS or 1200 sl? so where does the use of the 200 population be a benefit in building a city a few hundred points more? it also put's it more on the list of being attacked by others, I also am not a point munger like others I'm not about the most point's or the highest rank on the server I am here to prove a point that people with high point cities are just not very brite.

DeletedUser22517

Why should I build a 10K+ city when the difference between a 8K city and a 10K city is almost 200population? in a 8K city I can create 20 More LS or 200 more Slingers, so instead of attacking with 250Ls or 1000 Sl I can hit with 270LS or 1200 sl? so where does the use of the 200 population be a benefit in building a city a few hundred points more? it also put's it more on the list of being attacked by others, I also am not a point munger like others I'm not about the most point's or the highest rank on the server I am here to prove a point that people with high point cities are just not very brite.
LOL, when was the last time when you build 270LS?I bet you did not build 270LS in total from the start of this game

DeletedUser22448

Actually I have had them twice in this world and I currently have that may in 3 other cities in zeta and 1 city each in PHI and PSI, In zeta I have 10 cities that if I could transport here I could take 6-10 cities from TS a day and still have resources left. I have a city in Zeta that has a sent over 2mil of each resource to a Wonder in a 8 hr period when I sit at it long enough. But here in byz, if your crew would just give me time (Which i know you won't) I would show you what can be done with timing and forces when planned out properly unlike most of the attacks I've seen from TS over the time I've played here.
I took a city in zeta with 6 attacks in total 4 to revolt it and 2 to take it, all with in 13 hours from first landing to last, that was from 8 cities all at least 15 hours out. and the guy didn't stand a chance. he messaged my alliance diplomat asking what he did wrong, he was told he started the fight with another member and I finished it.

DeletedUser25074

personally i up mine to 10k cause i like the way they look when there all big and shiney small cities visuals suck :p

DeletedUser22517

Actually I have had them twice in this world and I currently have that may in 3 other cities in zeta and 1 city each in PHI and PSI, In zeta I have 10 cities that if I could transport here I could take 6-10 cities from TS a day and still have resources left. I have a city in Zeta that has a sent over 2mil of each resource to a Wonder in a 8 hr period when I sit at it long enough. But here in byz, if your crew would just give me time (Which i know you won't) I would show you what can be done with timing and forces when planned out properly unlike most of the attacks I've seen from TS over the time I've played here.
I took a city in zeta with 6 attacks in total 4 to revolt it and 2 to take it, all with in 13 hours from first landing to last, that was from 8 cities all at least 15 hours out. and the guy didn't stand a chance. he messaged my alliance diplomat asking what he did wrong, he was told he started the fight with another member and I finished it.
Play in zeta then :p

DeletedUser

I agree joseph, nice n shiny ;)

although, 3.6-4k cities can pump out a hell of a lot more than 10k cities...
407 bi's and 304 LS is quite a lot bigger..

DeletedUser22517

I agree joseph, nice n shiny ;)

although, 3.6-4k cities can pump out a hell of a lot more than 10k cities...
407 bi's and 304 LS is quite a lot bigger..
Yes you are right, but 9-10k city can give me enough resources for rebuilding and 1 festival per day, that is 1CP per day.Those 20-30 extra LS can`t give you 1 CP every day for sure ;)

DeletedUser25074

plus to top it off those 3.6-4k cities will be building those extra LS for a hell of a lot longer than a 10k city that is unless u got the other 10k cities to support this 3.6-4k city with resources constantly but whats the point then lol

DeletedUser22517

plus to top it off those 3.6-4k cities will be building those extra LS for a hell of a lot longer than a 10k city that is unless u got the other 10k cities to support this 3.6-4k city with resources constantly but whats the point then lol
The cheapest way to have 1CP is festival.Period.I want to see how ThePest will have festival with those 2k cities :p

DeletedUser25074

i can think of a cheaper way :p

Have TS hammer your well fortified cities those CP's will be rolling in endlessly then hahaha

you can build 32 bire's for the cost of 1 festival u send those 32 bires into a city thats already stacked but is being hammered and those 32 bire's can easy net u a VP or 2 meaning its more efficient to build the bire's (aslong as the city is stacked before u send them in)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol StrikeHard, I challenged that player to a one on one and he ignored my message :p

Yep Thizzle has ignored all of our challenges. He even called #1 pro Nickossa a noob even though he's miles ahead lol. I've even invited him to a new world where it's all equal but...

I have a city in Zeta that has a sent over 2mil of each resource to a Wonder in a 8 hr period when I sit at it long enough.

You for real? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22448

Why would I use resources on City Festivals when I get enough BP from TS members attacking my cities daily that I run 12-16 VP a day thats 12-16CP per day, and I don't build defensive units, I get anywhere from 30-50BP for every attack that hit's? So why spend 15K wood and silver and 18K rock when I can use those resources to build troops and ships and just send them out before an attack and stock pile offensive units till I'm set then I'll just take a city with no sweat. ????