Who`s the lucky guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Children, children. Can't ban someone who doesnt play the game lol. PS Grepolis forums and Grepolis by innogames have separate licenses

Shows how little you know about what's going on if you think that. Simply put: please stop spreading rumours and other rubbish.

As you can now all hopefully see, Ithaca is open as per the world announcement.

Furthermore, any official news will always be given in the Announcements section (forum) and/or on the Grepolis Login Page.

DeletedUser

I have just saw that a few players were pretending to be mods. This will have consequences for them that will not be discussed here. Please remember that all mod profile names are coloured : Example Equanimity's name is blue, mine is purple. Official updates come from mods. Anything else please only believe with caution.

As always, world launch dates are posted in the announcement section.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks Gordopolis. Any official word on who will be appointed moderator of this section of the forum?

DeletedUser5

Thanks Gordopolis. Any official word on who will be appointed moderator of this section of the forum?

When a moderator is chosen, they will appear in the section, and I'm sure they'll make their presence known, as has always been the way. Until then, the titans will watch over this section, as has already been mentioned earlier up. Stop being so impatient.

DeletedUser

Wow everyone is coming to this world (In-game mods,Gordopolis,Ac04,EQ) are we popular that much? Can't wait for the mod. If it will be Phoenix that will be good but my guess is Dracula.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Us Titans are plenty capable of watching over this section till a mod is officially assigned. So until then consider yourselves blessed by our collective awesomeness, or don't it's really up to you.

DeletedUser

Can every mod post in this thread one time? That will be awesome cause 5 have posted. I'm honored by your presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.