Who said a shadow never dies?

DeletedUser

So far these are the black shadows that have been rimmed or quit. I think I will add banned as well maybe... (that i know about)

VRoK and company efforts:
WhiteDeath R.I.P. as a bs member
Valzer R.I.P.
Melyinovsky R.I.P.

Kadjayuni and company efforts:
Saiyankid R.I.P.
Mandraike (soon to be pushing up kappa daisies)
13thknight. R.I.P.
KOLuke R.I.P.

Let us bow our heads and give these gentleman a moment of silence to honor their passing as noble hearted warriors who did their best but in the end didnt live up to the hype.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

theres much more then just them.... but i don't really understand the point of this thread?

DeletedUser

The point of this thread is to keep track of the black shadow rimmings. Their one of the biggest premade alliances grepolis has ever seen. They said from they start they had no interest in seeking out alliances and were going to dominate all four oceans. I think it would be cool to keep track of their downfall.

DeletedUser

*cough*The TCK/ES/Legion of this world*cough*

Valzer quitted? Is that poor leader ship?

DeletedUser

so far only 2 of them then? how many have they put out of this world?

DeletedUser9816

the only reason you guys got val is he was part time due to RL commitments and you hit him while he was away. and im pretty sure we have been over this before, but at the start of this world yes there where some players that where going to be in BS barging about how good we will be. but we got rid of them a long time ago.

Aicy

Strategos
Valv quit due to RL issues.

I myself recently quit (Big surprise there) due to the fact that I had to wake up at 6am everyday to get my farming, attacks, building etc done so I didn't fall behind.

I'm never playing speed 3 again.

DeletedUser

I agree on speed 3 worlds.

I really wish they would open up a speed 1 or 2 world with conquest.

I mean this game is cutting into my black ops gaming time.. hah

DeletedUser

Hmmm, ring any bells?

Firstly, they always have their other worlds to go back to; whether that be through that other world needing them full time, or from them running back to safety at the slightest sight of danger. Players who already have a main world don't seem to care as much for their new world. They just don't have the desperation of the first time players, who know that if this world fails then that is it for them. There is always that comfort of their home world and the feeling that they have to split their time between both worlds.

DeletedUser

some of us haven't been playing since alpha though.... didn't have the chance to get in the core of those worlds.

DeletedUser

But the guy before you was saying that -BS- are the biggest pre-made and the you 'coughed' TCK, ES and LEGION implying all 3 are pre-mades

DeletedUser5061

who did their best but in the end didnt live up to the hype.

The way I see everyone falls sometimes it's what you do while you are here that matters, so far

(1) we have been cleaning up the alliance milestones
(2) holding the number one spot
(3) and we got there without allying with any of the other top 12 alliances.
(4) we are fighting Deadly Angels, VRoK, The Delicatessen and Dark Tide all at the same time and still here.
(5) we played our part in the demise of St Michael the Archangel, Army Of The Pharaohs and Flame Guardians
(6) we did all this while being spread out over four oceans with only 65 members

so you tell me how we didn't live up to the hype? of course we are gonna have losses here and there on a server with so few MRA's and under this ridiculous speed which got voted for by 500 spartards.

DeletedUser

But the guy before you was saying that -BS- are the biggest pre-made and the you 'coughed' TCK, ES and LEGION implying all 3 are pre-mades

I am sorry if I did, but I meant TCK, who later ended up in Legion......

DeletedUser

-BS-

I am a little disappointed in -BS-, which must sound crazy since they are number one in almost everything.

My problem with -BS- was that many members made it sound like it was a big group of top players from other worlds who would form an alliance that would rule Kappa. I thought that -BS- would consist of these players and a few more that they deemed worthy. But this is not how -BS- operate as far as I can see.
The reason you have come into such a strong position has lots to do with your hype. And I am not saying that you have not done well, and deserve credit. You do. But I thought you would get there through fighting and not through recruiting.
You have been the best recruiter and you have been beating the other top alliances through recruiting their biggest players.
This is how most alliances work, I am just a little disappointed because I thought you would be a little different
You have gain the number one spot the same way as the ones you are calling MRA's did it:
Through recruiting
The others are doing the same only you do it better

DeletedUser5061

You lose players to the speed all the time so spots open up if than someone with the right attitude contacts me, I am willing give them a shot. I am the recruiter for the alliance and I definitely drive 'em away rather than entice 'em in. A few Deadly Angels joined us because they were in an postion where they were too far to attack -BS- members and all the big cities around them belong were green so when some of these players want to join you because the wanna be able to attack more I would be stupid to say no.

-Black Shadows- Intro Video
Once upon a time an alliance was setup
An alliance made from all great players
Veterans, Legends from other worlds, all coming together BULLSH**

I think you forgot the BS part in the end there, elitism is snobbery we never set out or wanted to be that we just wanted a live server where everyone is fighting eachother and not hugging. You can see it how you like but at least I don't take in guys like this one.

mohammad1234 today at 6:42 PM
AS SOON AS JOIN ILL SEND ALL NECCASARY INFO ABOUT THEIR ATTACKS AND STRATAGIES
mohammad1234 today at 6:36 PM
OK, NO PROBLEM FOR NOW MAN :) JUST DONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS PLZ
dai1 today at 6:34 PM
You don't have enough points you need to stay in vrok for the time being sorry
mohammad1234 today at 6:33 PM
look also you have to promise to help me in case of an attack cuz many will attack me after i join your allaince
mohammad1234 today at 1:14 PM
INVITE ME TO JOIN YOUR ALLIANCE AND ILL HELP YOU AGAINST VROK I CAN GIVE YOU INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR PLANS