Who said a shadow never dies?

DeletedUser

1. I am already old.
2. Dude. Wow, really?

Then don't sell yourself as an elite squad of top notch players. If you can't live up to your own hype and your "leaders" are noobs, what kind of results do you expect, exactly? I thought we were all supposed to have no lives and live in mom's basement. You misrepresented yourselves from the start. You wanted the basement dwellers to carry the load for you.

For a bunch of elite attacking warriors with scary looking sigs and mean sounding, evil names, your players sure do have thin skin. I called him out but I never made a personal insult. I called him out as a warrior in a role playing game, for chrissakes. Nobody else in your alliance was speaking the things that needed to be said. You yourself told me you valued the fact that I am opinionated and speak my mind and in fact was one of the reasons you offered me the squad leader position for ocean 44.

1. You obviously haven't spoken with any of my alliance mates and you have no idea how C.H.U.D. is run. We are a couple of sargents and a dozen soldiers, that's it. No fancy titles, no fancy stats, no fancy videos. Just 16 cities taken and none lost. I challenge you to find ONE single CHUD member that is unhappy with how things are going in our group at the moment. When I left your group I got a BUNCH of emails from your players saying they understand my reasons and agree with them. What does that tell you about YOUR abilities as a leader, a leader who dumps players after they get conquered (because they didn't get support) and quickly recruits the next sap lured by the cool name and fancy stats (like myself at one point).

2. I don't put in any of the work? Again, you have no clue. I declined to lead your squad because I didn't want to spend my time babysitting and teaching noobs how to play, not because I have no idea of teamwork. You admitted yourself the chat room was a joke and there were many flaws that needed fixing in the alliance as a whole when we were discussing your offer. Why are you being such a hypocrite now?

3. I "ran away"? Really? Like a "little girl"? Seriously, dude? Man, I think I gave you way too much credit. You are about as infantile as Jayaris and Aicy.

You go, girl.

(Oh no she di'unt!) <neck bob>

I have more loyalty to my alliance mates than you ever had to yours. And I think everybody pretty much knows that already. I was beyond loyal to you guys, I defended you blindly even as leaders were getting banned for cheating left and right. And what kind of "loyalty" were your alliance leaders showing towards their teammates when they were quitting? YOU, my friend, are the one who has absolutely no idea about the concept of loyalty.

And yes we understood, as you put being to far away from the core as your reason to seek other help. Now we see that wasn't the truth...

I guess you're such a good leader, so you left to make your own ally to lead, but didn't want to lead a bunch of noobs in BS...
Don't know, maybe I got this wrong, but it sure looks like I got it right....

I would really like to find a noob in BS alliance :D

Most of the bans were cleared, and those that weren't, peps started over, so I guess they payed for their mistakes...

As for the last part about loyalty, as you showed yourself as a briliant example to follow....

25125156.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is ashame some people like to attack others on a personal level, lets please keep in mind this is just a game and if you take things personally you maybe should go play simmcity or something like that.

I ask everybody to keep it clean, attack alliances, say something about somebodies way of playing, but lets keep it out of any personal attacks, we are not eight years old (I hope) ;)

Btw if you are looking for a noob: here I am :cool:

edit:
and some brainiac who didn't leave a name de-reped me for this because:
Who said a shadow never... 17.11.10 22:44 Sim city is a single player game...
clearly somebody who didn't get the message, I will try to talk in a even more simple way next time ;)

DeletedUser7160

Wow, you are old and living in your mom's basement, and you have no life. Good for you ;)

Thanks. She makes really good sandwiches.

And yes we understood, as you put being to far away from the core as your reason to seek other help. Now we see that wasn't the truth...
Wrong. It was one of the reasons, just not the only one. I kept the other out of public consumption until now out of respect for daizan and a few other black shadows. Respect, which I now recognize to have been misplaced.

I guess you're such a good leader, so you left to make your own ally to lead, but didn't want to lead a bunch of noobs in BS...
Don't know, maybe I got this wrong, but it sure looks like I got it right....

I would really like to find a noob in BS alliance :D
The little core clique of "leaders", for the most part, played like a bunch of noobs. I believe some names have been mentioned, if you care to scroll back on the thread.

Most of the bans were cleared, and those that weren't, peps started over, so I guess they payed for their mistakes...
Doesn't change the fact they cheated, or at least circumvented the rules as an insurance policy in case they got rimmed. Good, experienced players have no need to employ such tactics.

As for the last part about loyalty, as you showed yourself as a briliant example to follow....
Loyalty and respect are earned, my friend. Black Shadows earned neither during my two weeks there. They turned out to be a bunch of talkers (again, I am referring to the "leadership" clique, not all players). -BS- has shown no regard for loyalty throughout the existence of this world, they care about players with points, that is all. Look at the turnover rate among their top players, it's ridiculous. The vast majority of their players on the first 3 pages of rankings weren't there when I left a few short days ago... what does that tell you? They recruit to keep up their stats, plain and simple. What role does loyalty play in a construct such as that? You guys really have no clue about what loyalty really is.

At this point we are going around in circles rehashing what everybody already knows about your alliance. If you have anything new to add, please dig deep into your brain and pick a nugget. Otherwise you're just spamming.

633502095110658970-Facepalm.jpg

DeletedUser

1) Thanks. She makes really good sandwiches.

2) Wrong. It was one of the reasons, just not the only one. I kept the other out of public consumption until now out of respect for daizan and a few other black shadows. Respect, which I now recognize to have been misplaced.

3) The little core clique of "leaders", for the most part, played like a bunch of noobs. I believe some names have been mentioned, if you care to scroll back on the thread.

4) Doesn't change the fact they cheated, or at least circumvented the rules as an insurance policy in case they got rimmed. Good, experienced players have no need to employ such tactics.

5) Loyalty and respect are earned, my friend. Black Shadows earned neither during my two weeks there. They turned out to be a bunch of talkers (again, I am referring to the "leadership" clique, not all players). -BS- has shown no regard for loyalty throughout the existence of this world, they care about players with points, that is all. Look at the turnover rate among their top players, it's ridiculous. The vast majority of their players on the first 3 pages of rankings weren't there when I left a few short days ago... what does that tell you? They recruit to keep up their stats, plain and simple. What role does loyalty play in a construct such as that? You guys really have no clue about what loyalty really is.

6) At this point we are going around in circles rehashing what everybody already knows about your alliance. If you have anything new to add, please dig deep into your brain and pick a nugget. Otherwise you're just spamming.

1) good for you, and your real life, must be great to sneak beer in your basement when you're 40...And still have to keep it quite so you don't wake up mom...

2) You used that as the only reason, and thus got mails, as you called them, of support. Hasn't got anything to do with Dai as you explained it ;)

3) WoW, without any argument, just flat out saying the sea is green, and we should all believe it.

4) But they did, get over it.
Pure example ;
No matter how exp you are, you can get rimmed in the very beggining as you are let's say on an aggresive island alone with let's say 6 people who want to take your city...
Yeah, experience would really save you from a pack of aggresive no life leachers that are after your city just cause you're in an alliance that is called BS... Still not my style of play, but as I said, can't judge them, as those that didn't brake any rules got unbaned, and those that did, started from the begining...

5) Many of us knew each other for much longer then 2 weeks. BS can't stop people leaving cause the speed 3 proved to be too much for them, BS can't stop people from leaving as they overestimated their free time they could spend on this game, BS can't stop people from leaving due to job, health and other RL issues. And BS can't stop people from saying stupid things you can read in your no5 point....

6) We are making circles as you boys are just trying to show us as something we are not, prob to make every1 else hate us, but that's ok, as your posts and pics are still...

facepalmge.jpg

DeletedUser

@Gigamlat: come on guy, you really want to be reacting as an eight year old, come on, quit the personal attacks and keep it gamerelated and fight your battle ingame and don't get personal on the forum, you maybe missed my posting before this, but read it please and lets all have a war ingame and keep it up to standards on the forum.

also @Calambragoras: we have talked before, I know you are smart enough to understand this is going the wrong way, you made your point, let it rest.

DeletedUser

This is exactly why I left BS; the hating. Every day somebody was angry at somebody, moaning about another player, mocking. There is no need for it!

This is a game let it be fun and play with a smile.

PS I am proof they let noobs into BS

DeletedUser

Some of these points are hilarious. Ive never seen such ignorants.

Its easy to see Calam refusing to lead in BS just to go lead his own alliance and make assumptions, saying if he was loyal he should have stuck it out and blah blah blah, but try looking past the hurt feelings.

Why would someone lead an alliance who is making enemies for him to fight alone? Half of BS and their big mouths and attack anyone antics have half the world at their throats. Being an outsider of the alliance where you obviously wont get help is just painting a big target on your back. Especially a leader.

Daizan knew this. He tried making pacts in 44 with guys like Dark Tide. He tried to up recruitment and promised stronger players showing up in our ocean and he tried to recruit leaders to take over the ocean. Most of this didnt end up happening. I think the role call in 44 got 2 replies a couple days after being posted.

DeletedUser

Daizan knew this. He tried making pacts in 44 with guys like Dark Tide.

He did? because i did the diplo for dark tide for a while, and they didn't approach us.... we approached them about an NAP at one point, but they said no. Now we're at war :p

DeletedUser5061

This is exactly why I left BS; the hating. Every day somebody was angry at somebody, moaning about another player, mocking. There is no need for it!

This is a game let it be fun and play with a smile.

Agreed, I thinking it's all very depressing at times. I think players not partaking in the forums are better off, I guess I should be more like them.

DeletedUser

rofl xD

this thread is pure gold.

Calambragoras pretty much owning BS :p

Aicy making up random stuff and failing epicly.

Dobby making aicy look like a noob.

inveterate making the best video of all time.

BS fanboys/girls looking like fools

and so much more

:D:D:D
;
Looks like i should have stayed in kappa after all :p

DeletedUser7160

I think players not partaking in the forums are better off, I guess I should be more like them.

That is the smartest thing you have posted in this entire thread, and precisely the reason I hadn't posted here in the externals since leaving the Black Shadows. I had no desire to air out these things that occurred internally; I had hoped to remain neutral towards -BS- both here and in-game, harboring no ill feelings other than the ones I kept to myself and a few close friends. but the continued BS of -BS- prompted me to speak here as somebody who was in the group, was recruited as an outsider to the core clique, and left of his own volition. Your continued misrepresentation of what you really are left me no choice.

I am done replying in this thread.

DeletedUser

Where on earth did you get that from? o_O

He could have gotten that from many threads. ;) JK. <3

I'm suprised daizan asked calam to be a leader as I question why he was letting calam into the alliance due to his tactics on theta and daizan replied along the lines of "window dressing" as he would make the alliance look good.

DeletedUser

The diving into Vacation mode tactic; we were always gurning about that in JFL. :p
Maybe it was Ryans supreme brainwashing skills that made it seem like a "tactic" but it was mighty annoying that I couldn't attack any decent cities. ;)

And i'm sure you can strut that catwalk! xD

DeletedUser7160

Sorry I deleted because I said I was done replying to this thread, but now I feel forced to reply since you replied to my deleted reply. So, at the risk of spamming a kappa thread with theta junk, I'll just say it was no tactic... it was real life. I had to go just when things were getting really interesting and came back to find my cities all conquered. Not much of a tactic if you ask me... it was real life getting in the way. I moved to a different city and took on a different job. Oh well, that's what Kappa is for.