Milestones Who still has their original account since Iota Started?

DeletedUser

no problem what account you playing as noob ?
the game is boring as soon as the wonders were introduced the game got extreamley boring

haha that is good coming from you,i took a city from you about 12 months ago when i was 20legend now you take one back,on the ceno account:)

DeletedUser

i took one back ? ah you are playing as ceno now i remember you before you took the account what can i say 100%noob :D:D:D:D

coming from me ? i have played since grepo for about 2 years so if that is a noob then i am 100% nooby ;)

DeletedUser

i took one back ? ah you are playing as ceno now i remember you before you took the account what can i say 100%noob :D:D:D:D

coming from me ? i have played since grepo for about 2 years so if that is a noob then i am 100% nooby ;)

no man you did not take one back:D. you were a no good player when you were cabz bii and nothing has changed, i have played in iota for 16 months too.
and i had a bigger account than you when you were cabz bi by about 100.000 points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no man you did not take one back:D. you were a no good player when you were cabz bii and nothing has changed, i have played in iota for 16 months too.
and i had a bigger account than you when you were cabz bi by about 100.000 points.
yes but were all your cities sat in the middle of enemies? no I think you were quite safe. Cabz wasn't.. I'm not sure it compares tbf

DeletedUser

yes but were all your cities sat in the middle of enemies? no I think you were quite safe. Cabz wasn't.. I'm not sure it compares tbf

well atleast 50% of my citys were in o66 at the time when evo was at it's strongest.and a few in 056,but yes the rest were in o67,even so i took from him:p
not saying i am a great attacker like the original ceno or manu f,herb or jenn.
because im not:p

DeletedUser

well atleast 50% of my citys were in o66 at the time when evo was at it's strongest.and a few in 056,but yes the rest were in o67,even so i took from him:p
not saying i am a great attacker like the original ceno or manu f,herb or jenn.
because im not:p

lol well not sure about original ceno on that list but I'm not as good as the rest either ;)

But cabz has proved himself in my eyes.. he had a difficult task when he joined evo, I was unsure he could last tbh when he asked to join but he did everything asked of him and showed his skill imo :)

DeletedUser

oh and I missed egami amongst others,remember him? we started on same island.he was one good player. shame he quit so early

DeletedUser

thanks lozza i am no good as a player ok :p start attacks on me and we will see ;) i will happilly have a 1 on 1 we man ?

i remember i was offerd ceno's account haha you must be the last resort LMARO

mind that one lozza ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks lozza i am no good as a player ok :p start attacks on me and we will see ;) i will happilly have a 1 on 1 we man ?

i remember i was offerd ceno's account haha you must be the last resort nlmfaro

lol I know i read the messages when i took over,you were practicly begging him for it.he was never going to give to you.
listen I was very happy to stay with my old account but ceno asked me and i did not want that account to vanish.
and if you want a 1v1 lets go for it little boy
it will end in a stalemate though because we both have big accounts and are far away from each other. but lets go for it.
ps not one of my citys is staked:p

DeletedUser

lmfaro i begged for it haha actually i think you will find he asked me if i wanted it i forwarded the mail to lozza and they said not to take it so i refused lmfaro aw little bhoy grow up haha

tell you what i have 3 cities in 66 me and you first one to take 3 city;s from the otehr up for it we man ? no help from alliance in attacks or defence ... we will soon see who is the little noob from TDC:p

DeletedUser

lmfaro i begged for it haha actually i think you will find he asked me if i wanted it i forwarded the mail to lozza and they said not to take it so i refused lmfaro aw little bhoy grow up haha

tell you what i have 3 cities in 66 me and you first one to take 3 city;s from the otehr up for it we man ? no help from alliance in attacks or defence ... we will soon see who is the little noob from TDC:p

lol ceno is still around,to back that up,you did not refuse for sure.
and yes i am up for that,i have no citys in 66 but bring it on.
i guees i should not concentrate on the 66 ones as you already got them turtled now:D:D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

they are not turtled at all haha i could get past that defence rather easilly :p
i did refuse as EVO would not have be back under the name CENO :p

that my friend is a FACT you really need to learn the diffrence beetween fiction and non fiction

DeletedUser

they are not turtled at all haha i could get past that defence rather easilly :p

that my friend is a FACT you really need to learn the diffrence beetween fiction and non fiction

You never told ceno you refused in the messages you sent,only when can i take?? a couple of times,and yes that is a fact!
any way good luck with the 3 citys;)

DeletedUser

I'll confirm that, we did tell cabz if he took the acct we couldn't have it in evo. And if I remember rightly it was someone else maybe bbcue that wanted cabz to take the account so I assume it was him that cabz spoke to about turning it down. I did read many of the mails, including the one where he said no.

DeletedUser

I'll confirm that, we did tell cabz if he took the acct we couldn't have it in evo. And if I remember rightly it was someone else maybe bbcue that wanted cabz to take the account so I assume it was him that cabz spoke to about turning it down. I did read many of the mails, including the one where he said no.

ok fair enough,i am just going off what i remember.and i do not think bbcue was involved in this,any way we got citys to get ready to take or defend eh cabz:)

DeletedUser

Well cabz bii I don't even remember you being any of the one's on my list of ppl to give that Acct; too and believe me if you was are if we ever did talk about it, you for one would have not gotten it, as I don't even like letting ppl into the Alliance that had or ever had anything to do with any one I'm at WAR with. So for you-all to sit here and say I was going to give you that Acct: Is A NO there was only maybe 2-3 ppl I was thinking about giving it to and your name was no where on it, the one that has my old Acct: now was on top my list because I knew what he was about and I was only going to give it to someone in My Alliance or I was going to just go Ghost with it. I never did talk to you while you was with BBQ, and I was one of the one's who asked why you letting him into AL.

DeletedUser

Thanks Ceno for coming back on to the topic, i would appreciate if you other fellows did the same. So unless you can relate what you are saying to people holding their original account in Iota then i do believe you should not be posting in this thread.

DeletedUser

Original owner...

Man I just need to check the expiration date....

DeletedUser16633

From Slaughterers
its
Me
Raiden 10
Coriales
who are the same seens the beginning;)

DeletedUser

sorry Sapphire Sorrows but is princess moderator? if she can speak about something what is not topic we can speak too. or I dont have right here? she can speak and we not? nothing personal for ss and pl just whant to draw attention on things in Iota forum. we wasnt start to doing this in this forum (we-TDC members)

wouldnt exactley say stacked mate ;) i left my cave nice and nearley empty for spys :p:p

only about 1k breimms inside and 16k defence troops easy enough to get threw :p

plus would give me some nice slots haha

and you was say something about turtle? nice deff strategy for 66 ocean ;). princess you cant say that he wasnt your player. its not now but its your school ;)