Milestones Who still has their original account since Iota Started?

DeletedUser

Thought I would start a new topic, just out of curiosity, how many players out of the top 100 ranked players still have the same account they started with in Iota?

DeletedUser

Thought I would start a new topic, just out of curiosity, how many players out of the top 100 ranked players still have the same account they started with in Iota?

not very many tbh . but i have been here since about 4 months into lota :p

DeletedUser

not very many tbh . but i have been here since about 4 months into lota :p

You started as Cabz Bii then switched account to Tiaola, so am afraid that does not count

So we have myself and Ancient so far, there will be more than that though, Pekk, Ghost, Enas....

DeletedUser

tbf there are a lot still with their original accounts. for example from phenom these are original owners and that is the ones I know about, I'm sure there are more. That's just 1 alliance too:
payfun1
ZugZug
EnasEllinas
EvertonFC
peterlee79
Merll
Death Reaper
phsycomonkey
Redrich
Vinsline
Spencer2
IceBlade
GRIFF0013
klaggprime

DeletedUser

I still have my original account though I am not in the top 100 in rankings.

DeletedUser

I'm ranked 90 and I was born in north 73 on Jan 31, 2011. I still have my first city, Laodicea.

Others from Phenom still on their first account as far as I know:
BDG2
Ferris002
rekoj
dejanvele
littleheffa (possibly not ranked in top 100)

DeletedUser

You started as Cabz Bii then switched account to Tiaola, so am afraid that does not count

So we have myself and Ancient so far, there will be more than that though, Pekk, Ghost, Enas....

well i have still played for some time :) plus i only took the Tiaola account to help out the Great Evo :D if i still had Cabz bii i would no doubt have aroun 70-80 cities by now :)

so hey still played for some time.

surf when are you guys going to attempt a mission on me :p:p

DeletedUser

cabz bii, when we come you will be the first one to know.

DeletedUser

ceno what account you playing as now ? as i know you gave your account away ;)

i am waiting with antisipation my 66 city's are ripe and pure :D:D

give me some attention

DeletedUser

well i have still played for some time :) plus i only took the Tiaola account to help out the Great Evo :D if i still had Cabz bii i would no doubt have aroun 70-80 cities by now :)

so hey still played for some time.

surf when are you guys going to attempt a mission on me :p:p

We have bigger fish to fry am afraid and I know your cities in 66 are just completely stocked with dt, you can always try and attack us?

DeletedUser

wouldnt exactley say stacked mate ;) i left my cave nice and nearley empty for spys :p:p

only about 1k breimms inside and 16k defence troops easy enough to get threw :p

plus would give me some nice slots haha

DeletedUser

We have bigger fish to fry am afraid and I know your cities in 66 are just completely stocked with dt, you can always try and attack us?

What bigger fish do y'all really have to fry in O66?!

I know D12 took that WW Island city any plans on getting it back? Seems quite fun. ;)

Good Luck !

DeletedUser

What bigger fish do y'all really have to fry in O66?!

I know D12 took that WW Island city any plans on getting it back? Seems quite fun. ;)

Good Luck !

Well if we wanted to go for that city,we would have done so by now that ww is gone for us atm.
but we do actually have some thing up our sleave;)
surf was not referring to o66 when he said we have bigger fish to fry:p
and cabz it is 2 way thing,why should wee just give you bp when you are no threat to us with your stacked citys?

DeletedUser

because thats the name of the game WAR o.k we man ill send some nukes your way ;)

DeletedUser

because thats the name of the game WAR o.k we man ill send some nukes your way ;)

Yer that is right,it is the name of the game,so stop moaning the game is boring and do it.send as much as you want my way:D

DeletedUser

no problem what account you playing as noob ?
the game is boring as soon as the wonders were introduced the game got extreamley boring

there you go surf i granted your wish :p:p

grepolis4675narsil.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nah, those ls were support from big Phenomenon player who's name shell not be spoken