Who wants a laugh

DeletedUser

Had to post these somewhere for all the world to see.

Please take note of the time of the first attack and the time of the CS attempt.

f53c37264263de6f554413fa46be4803.png

4a8cdf5c70821e560f28da810bfc7789.png

f52384bd0314d53bc6c13ea5c89488e8.png

7d0081a2e5d93d0624ca2ff858f2926c.png

121664a4327717cd9f0947476f6c208d.png

33fa8953afb562e9219b92439a85cd75.png

e3d9101e40e2ae6193e02780d776601c.png

DeletedUser

I'm laughing because even after that, he still did better in Hermonassa than you did :p

DeletedUser

I'm laughing because even after that, he still did better in Hermonassa than you did :p

So you're the one who taught him how to play. No wonder he's so bad.

Do you think he will ask for support once i attack him. Lets see.

DeletedUser48096

So Jonny likes to defend with Swords? I know where to send my Mantis now... :cool:

DeletedUser

I have 1 word for you jonny:

WINNER!

:cool:

(I'm not talking about you btw ;))

I have one word for you. Cheats.

If you ever decide you might be able to take one of my cities please try queenporky. Until then you are just another useless nothing with no crown. You have an alliance of useless players with you who have lied and cheated their way through this world. I wait with baited breath for anyone of you useless halfwits to try and take a city from me.

Just be thankful that you managed to get the members of MP and ZT that you did cause without them you would be the biggest pile of c**P any one has ever seen. Now get back to your sheep.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

Is that really the best insult you got Jonny B Lame....? You and I both know thats not the first time you have used that name against me either.. I seem to recall reading that you called me that in a MM to ZTs members that I was sent.. Was it just after I took two of Adamesi's cities before ZT had even realized he was inactive?...

So I guess your not exactly mr original when it comes inventing bad names with which you can insult people. Try again Jonny Boy...

However the fact that I have made you reshuffle your defence is amusing enough to me.. :p

DeletedUser48096

I have one word for you. Cheats

hahahaha... Bitter much Jonny? You are starting to sound alot like Denis Sabanovich... Guess its time for me to insert my select words for you then....

Sour Grapes

Let it go Jonny Boy, The hate is not healthy. Plus we are still waiting for you to admit you where wrong.... You did claim after all that it was impossible that we could destory our wonders and you did message our members telling them they couldnt win...... I did warn you Jonny, But your stubborness got in the way and it backfired on you.... didnt it.......

Oh and is that a racial sterotype directed at KB? Real Classy Jonny..

Attachments

• sour-grapes-sour-grapes-demotivational-poster-1291595006.jpg
    sour-grapes-sour-grapes-demotivational-poster-1291595006.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 6

The GM

Phrourach

Hahaha, you are such a sad individual. The crown we are going to win will sit even tighter and be worth more than gold just to see you squirm.

You have an alliance of useless players with you who have lied and cheated their way through this world.

How many cities have you taken off active players Johnny? Is this the same useless alliance you talk about who has just won this world convincingly? (I know, for you outside readers who don't play Herm, his arguement is as pathetic as the teams he is part of).

I wait with baited breath for anyone of you useless halfwits to try and take a city from me.

Your time will come that is a given. It is so much more rewarding and fun watching you have a meltdown while your little world falls around you. That makes us all chuckle.

DeletedUser

How many cities have you taken off active players Johnny? Is this the same useless alliance you talk about who has just won this world convincingly? (I know, for you outside readers who don't play Herm, his arguement is as pathetic as the teams he is part of).

About 25 or 26 cities. Noticed you haven't taken many. Why is that.

Your time will come that is a given. It is so much more rewarding and fun watching you have a meltdown while your little world falls around you. That makes us all chuckle.

Sorry no meltdown for me just waiting for you to try and take a city.

DeletedUser48096

The GM said:
How many cities have you taken off active players Johnny?
About 25 or 26 cities.

Ok, Iam calling BS on that right now Jonny Boy.... Even if we go through your conquests on TD members we don't even get over 2. Let alone 25..

Jonny's conquests on TD Members - Link

45 42 NoNap - itsnaptime99 Inactive
45 40 Rovinj - menlu Semi Inactive - Currently in VM
Blue paint 08 (current name of city) - HorzesAzz Inactive
Sventes arteja 45 - HorzesAzz Inactive
56 08 Midway - NightsMaster Inactive
105-Glendale - NightsMaster Inactive
AVIRICE - Aaron.ack So long ago I don't remember his activity status..

Iam not going to assume that you haven't taken cities from active players.. But counting internals among that number really is more than a little dishonest of Jonny..

Yep that is every TD conquest that Jonny has made.... As a result I must assume that your figure of "25 or 26" must have from the exact same place that Jamo inserts his toblerone..

Now I would like to add a note about LisaLJ, Originally we weren't given permission to take her cities and Iam assured that Archi was told why. I can only assume that same message wasnt relayed either to you or to Apoc and Lisa had already lost cities to Apoc when we started taking them.

The GM

Phrourach
About 25 or 26 cities.

Lol, well that was clearly a blatent lie now wasn't it?

Any other stories from the vault you want to share with us? Bad me for thinking that the only two narotic souls on the externals were Jamo and The Fish.

I would actually love for you to try and take one of my cities. Why after almost 2 years of playing this game have you never sent as much as a harbour check in my direction? I must not be active enough....:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Considering all our bans were for bad language then your claim is laughable. In fact I'd say trying to get our members banned in order to win is more akin to cheating. It was surprising to see how sensitive you all became around the WW period ;)

If you ever decide you might be able to take one of my cities please try queenporky.

I'll take one if/when the time is right. You will never get me to attack half-cocked jonny so don't even try.

Until then you are just another useless nothing with no crown. You have an alliance of useless players with you who have lied and cheated their way through this world. I wait with baited breath for anyone of you useless halfwits to try and take a city from me.

*Useless, halfwit winners :cool:

Just be thankful that you managed to get the members of MP and ZT that you did cause without them you would be the biggest pile of c**P any one has ever seen. Now get back to your sheep.

Every alliance in this world has recruited people who were once in other alliances. Remember when ZT used to recruit people directly from other alliances? A lot of us had to put up with that for a long time.

DeletedUser

So HorzesAzz was attacking me while he was inactive was he. I only took his cities because he attacked me. So there's the first thing you have wrong.

Also since when does active cites mean TD. I'm sorry but there are lots of other people who were and still are active.

Looking down you list of cities is like an A to Z of TD internals. In fact you only ever took one city from an active ZT member.

I should have put this link here in the first place. Now we can really have a laugh.
Funny link

DeletedUser

If you look at any player who has been around for a while their stats will look something like that. Lots of inactives/ghosts with son enemy cities thrown in. It's how you use them that matters Jonny ;)

DeletedUser48096

Also since when does active cites mean TD. I'm sorry but there are lots of other people who were and still are active.

I never said it did.. I said that of those actives you could only count two of them as TD players.... Try to keep up Jonny.....

HorzesAzz splatted a couple of troops before quitting the game and based on you being a tool to him, he likely picked you as a target to splat them on. He then went inactive at which point you mopped up two of his cities.

The GM

Phrourach
In fact you only ever took one city from an active ZT member.

I think you will find there are two active ZT players on there and a swag from your laughable merge. How many cities of mine did ZT take from me? That's right Jonny, none, 0. Those two active cities from ZT are still 2 more than you have ever taken from active players.

DeletedUser

I think you will find there are two active ZT players on there and a swag from your laughable merge. How many cities of mine did ZT take from me? That's right Jonny, none, 0. Those two active cities from ZT are still 2 more than you have ever taken from active players.

You really are a sad sack. You ask me how many active players cities i have taken and then get all upset because i have taken far more then you have. Poor little cry baby.
This wasn't about how many cities we have taken from you. It was about how many active players cities we have taken. Up till the point where you started getting help from the Expendables (When they joined your alliance) you had managed to take one active city (Santa Smith). I'm sorry but if i had realized just how bad you are i wouldn't have mentioned it here. Embarrassing isn't it. Ha Ha Ha.

We could look at it this way. Every city i took after that coalition formed might as well have been a TD city. You were all supporting each other or has your little mind already forgotten that.

Those two active cities from ZT are still 2 more than you have ever taken from active players.

See your getting all confused again. One active ZT city. It should be easy enough to remember. And thats actually 20 odd less then the active cities i have taken. It's starting to look like you didn't excel at maths either.
Plus menlu wasn't and still isn't inactive and he/she is not in VM either. Please get your facts right.

DeletedUser48096

Plus menlu wasn't and still isn't inactive and he/she is not in VM either. Please get your facts right.

Wow Jonny are you an idiot? Perhaps based on your failure to actually read what is written I would suggest you are also rather illiterate too, did I say that menlu was completely inactive?.............. What I actually said if you bothered to read what I wrote was that menlu was "Semi Inactive".

My facts are straight because menlu has VM activated and will be in VM shortly.