Who wants a laugh

DeletedUser

I'm back. Thought you pair of numpties might have at least attacked me while i was away. Can't be bothered to read any of the c**p you have posted here cause you will most likely by trying to explain why you are so c**p at this game. Sorry but nothing you can say will make anyone in this world believe otherwise. That's just the way it goes.

I bet you're the kind of guy who watches sport on telly, complains about everything your team does and tells anyone who will listen that you could have done it better. Surely England would have won the world cup again by now if you were in the team, eh jonny? ;)

DeletedUser

Jesus....is this the same Jonny that I've had conversations with? Or did someone take on his account? What happened to the "this is only a game" chats we've had in the past. Or is this all a ploy to entice an attack?

Cheers

DeletedUser

Hello beavermissed. Yes this is the same person but you shouldn't mention we used to chat. You were all warned not to chat with me.

I've upset the numpties because i've taken more active cities then them. Then again most people in the world have taken more active cities then The GM.

Clearly it is you who has been taking inactives, as proven over and over again with your inflated score that keeps getting brought down. How could you have so many cities and so few ABP's? Well that is clear;

Yes your right it has been proven The GM has only taken 6 active cities the whole time he has been on this world. If you can prove otherwise please do. It's no good trying to make out i've taken less because i haven't. Sorry but thats just the way it is.

ae20e90b2e93c898d34a5e38b756b451.png

These are not wrong. The 2 days your alliance was attacking our cities this is 2 what GGN got in attacking BP. No good showing something else and talking a load of c**p about something else because i was talking about those attacking BP points. Nothing else.

It proves what a selfish, "me me I" player you really are. Maybe if you helped your teammates out a little more ZT might have lasted a little longer than what it did.

Lets see how many cities you have given away to your alliance members. Maybe if you hadn't got everyone else in the world to back you up after we took over 100 cities from you in 5 days. You were the big hard alliance that was going to stop ZT. Ha Ha Ha.

Just to let you know these so called ex ZT members that hate me keep sending me really nice messages thanking me for all i did when we were together. You just make things up as you go along don't you. Maybe once these people have left this world i'll post the messages for you to see.

As for you both having more attacking BP then me. Again more lies.

d2c309c80dc6a445ba54e909bb9aa071.png

And just in case you didn't know you do get points for defending as well and i seem to have more points then you for that.

So please if you are going to come on here trying to put me down at least stick to the facts. You are just showing yourselves to be the liars we always said you were.

DeletedUser

envy

noun
a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions or qualities.
"she felt a twinge of envy for the people on board"
synonyms: jealousy, enviousness, covetousness, desire

DeletedUser

lie
vb, lies, lying or lied
1. (intr) to speak untruthfully with intent to mislead or deceive
2. (intr) to convey a false impression or practise deception: the camera does not lie.
n
3. an untrue or deceptive statement deliberately used to mislead
4. something that is deliberately intended to deceive

see Transient Drifters

DeletedUser46851

so nobody wants to divulge all the goods? I thought it could be a fun thing to try. But I guess it would just bring up more anger in retrospect.

The GM

Phrourach
I've upset the numpties because i've taken more active cities then them. Then again most people in the world have taken more active cities then The GM.

Took another one of your teams ACTIVE players cities a few hrs ago John boy. Where were you to help him when he needed it most? Of course you were off simming somewhere thinking of your next mission taking ANOTHER inactive. Will you claim he was inactive as well? I would think the 18 incoming attacks at my city to try and get it back would prove otherwise (well, to a sane person anyway).

So please if you are going to come on here trying to put me down at least stick to the facts. You are just showing yourselves to be the liars we always said you were.

Who are the two you keep talking about? I have shown you that I have a heap more attacking points than you and in fact are ahead of you in the overall fighters rank. I am not going to waste my time posting the rankings here cause anyone that actually gave a sh%t could look for themselves. Funny for a bloke that has had less cities than you this whole game. Deny it John? Makes you out to be a complete moron.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

There you go again. Get proven to be a complete liar and quickly change the subject. We were not on about how many attacking points you have i was showing you how many GGN got during those two days taking the wonder island cities. But you quickly change the subject. Same as your new total of 7 active cities taken. You stated here that you had taken at least 15 active players cities. I proved you hadn't. Then every time i say to name the other 9 or 10 you go "i got more attacking BP then you". That's not what i asked is it. Why don't you actually answer the question. Is it because it proves you are a liar. Yes it does.

And just for your information i was out playing pool.

Fighters rank. I've got nothing to hide.

a226080617c0ac98043960ef0ff45db4.png

And where's your mate. All the way down at number 59.

The GM

Phrourach
There you go again. Get proven to be a complete liar and quickly change the subject.
We were not on about how many attacking points you have i was showing you how many GGN got during those two days taking the wonder island cities. But you quickly change the subject.

Complete liar? You got shown out for that didn't you? Your list was picked apart and more than half of what you claim was complete bulls@it (read back if you are that stupid). As for GGN, why are you taking that arguement up with me?

Seems your bitterness and ungraciousness has infiltrated your team. You might want to have a word with Stacks30, starts sending me vile and moronic pm's talking the talk. Well, lets just say that didn't go to well for him. A big shout out as well to Marshustus, along with Stacks30, their support 600 birs was lovely sitting in my city while Stacks30 decided to attack it. Only in Apoc!

And just for your information i was out playing pool.

Of course you were John, of course you were. How convenient, obviously all those inactives you fight against come online at this time?

DeletedUser

And yet again. More changing the subject. Shouldn't really expect anything else. As for mine you mean you and the other saddo decided to make up a load of trying to make all mine look wrong. Even added a city i had never mentioned trying to get my count down. Don't work that way i'm afraid. Whjy don't you go back and take a look at what GGN wrote. Just because he decides they were all inactive means they were does it. It must be true if it came from one of TD. No they never lie do they. Ha Ha Ha.

Lie after lie after lie. You lie so much you end up lying about your lies. Pathetic really.

It really is a complete waste of time telling you pair of morons anything. You decide what you want and that must be the truth. Sorry but i was out playing pool. I should know because i was there. Unlike you i didn't just dream something and decide it was real.

DeletedUser48096

Firstly Jonny I didnt claim to be a strong attacker who is claiming to have loads of BP and loads of active conquests.......... *cough* Unlike you!!. *cough*... So you bring this up is really a bad attempt at trying to shift the goal posts and take focus off your own record of inactive conquests.

But that said, You want to compare stats.. Fine lets cherry pick a couple of stats we can compare myself.. Last fully active conquest. I.e. they posted a request for support themselves..

Me: 2015-06-14 14:40:08
61 Isca | former owner: tartanblue (Current Rank: 1)

Jonny: 2014-09-27 19:42:57
First-Tee | former owner: kledi81 (Current Rank 99)

Wait a minute........ September LAST YEAR was the last time Jonny to a city from a fully active player??

Jonny if you are going shift the goal posts, expect me to do the same.... two can play at that game..

DeletedUser

What the hell are you blabbering on about now. Don't you even read your own mates posts.

Well that is the funniest thing you have ever written here Johnny. How is it then that we both have more ABP's than you? You have had more cities than me this entire game yet I have so many more attacking points?

You didn't have to say anything because your lying mate was lying for you again.

Oh yes you took a tartanblue city the same time as 4 other TD members took cities and around 17 members of your alliance were attacking him. Shouldn't have been too hard for you.

As for taking an active city i was too busy trying to stop you pair of retards taking all our internals. You used to check them more often then we did. You must have had some one in your alliance just constantly trying to send attacks at all our members in VM and as soon as an attack went through you were trying to their cities. Or maybe Dan you all had dual accounts.

Did you check all the cities i posted replies for that you claim were inactive. No because you know most of what you wrote there was bull. We knew everything that went on inside MP. We knew who was handing cities over before leaving as soon as they did. Then when you merged them into TD you took our spy with you over there. We didn't need no dual accounts like you lot did. Yes i know Nate was the one who started the dual accounts. You just continued what he started.

DeletedUser48096

My point Jonny the Dumbass is that you are shifting the goalposts, Me and you were never discussing my ABP/DBP. We were discussing your active conquests. Bringing up my active conquests as a means of attack is shifting the goalposts since as I have already observed you claimed to have made more active conquests than you actually have..

Secondly yes I did take a city off Tartan during an op, But the mistake you are making is that the number of players involved in that op wasnt 17.... It was 5 and each player was assigned their own city... Four we took and another, one we failed to take so once again Jonny you are grossly misrepresenting the truth. But the fact remains Tartan was active at the time of conquest and had requested support from his alliance. So that stands as an active conquest. It does not however address the fact that you last active conquest was almost 10 MONTHS AGO! and coming from someone claiming to have made "25 to 26" active conquests the facts really arent supporting your own claim.

So Jonny admits to using spies, How very honourable. We both know Nate had an SIC and he did that off his own back and admitted that numerous times, But me? Due Process Jonny.. Guilty until proven is not the way justice is dealt in civilized countries. I have addressed this claim numerous times it is getting rather tiresome but since you are so unbelievably stubborn in your views I see little point in addressing it further as you are clearly not going to change your own stubbornly held opinion. Basically what Iam saying is prove it or shut up!

DeletedUser

As for taking an active city i was too busy trying to stop you pair of retards taking all our internals. You used to check them more often then we did. You must have had some one in your alliance just constantly trying to send attacks at all our members in VM and as soon as an attack went through you were trying to their cities. Or maybe Dan you all had dual accounts.

No Jonny, it's just fantastic teamwork. You'll have to work hard to get one over on us and the Artemisia quest was exactly the same. We were organised and keeping watch around the clock. It's quite easy when you have the whole team doing it.

We knew everything that went on inside MP. We knew who was handing cities over before leaving as soon as they did. Then when you merged them into TD you took our spy with you over there. We didn't need no dual accounts like you lot did. Yes i know Nate was the one who started the dual accounts. You just continued what he started.

More admissions of unsporting behaviour from Jonny and the repeated, unfounded rumour that GGN was running multiple accounts. You really are just making yourself look like an idiot.

Oh, and you knew everything we were doing as soon as we did and you still managed to lose. How the hell can you accuse us of being rubbish at Grep?

DeletedUser

kingbeef said:
More admissions of unsporting behaviour from Jonny and the repeated, unfounded rumour that GGN was running multiple accounts

I suppose one must answer this literally - Spies are not ungentlemanly in war , nor in Grepolis. DA is, SIC is. You all went for the wrong player when you said Jay reported GGN for SIC. I did the back work and the investigation and the only reason GGN was not permanently ban was because too much time had lapsed on the server after his initial admission to prove my findings (under existing reformed rules) which were extensive, irrefutable and founded in solid statistical analysis. Had it been done sooner GGN would not be here to pick up a crown. He is lucky Jay did not report him much sooner as he could of done back in December.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please send me a link to those rules Froggy. If there is a rule that an old crime is no longer a crime then I want to read it with my own eyes.

You cannot say GGN wasn't permanently banned on the grounds of time or that there is "solid statistical analysis" for GGN running a SIC because that information would never be revealed to you.

So it was Jamo's little lap dog that reported GGN then. All that fighting talk and the best you can do is complain to Grepo support. Shame on you :rolleyes:

***Edit

Spies are ungentlemanly in war as is killing people and every other part of it. Fighting with and protecting your friends/team/country however at least shows great loyalty and honesty. Spies on the other hand are right down there with pond weed on the scum-ometer. That being said, if someone offered information we'd be idiots not to listen ;)

DeletedUser

kingbeef said:
All that fighting talk and the best you can do is complain to Grepo support. Shame on you
Break the rules pay the price they are there for a reason.
kingbeef said:
So it was Jamo's little lap dog that reported GGN then
yes it was , BARK FROGGY BARK!! Funny how when he got reported for SIC and got ban he came back after 3 days claiming a big misunderstanding and he was ban for something else altogether lol!

See i get the rational, you defend your comrades, but don't defend their lies at the sake of your own dignity too.

On the spies thing , you think they are pond scum, by definition you think GGN is pond scum as he readily admits to using them..i mean we all do, i see nothing wrong with it, as in every war spies are vital in RL too...but don't be hypocritical..some of the best info TD ever got was thru spying..

DeletedUser

Break the rules pay the price they are there for a reason.

I completely agree. I've encouraged people to report messages if they are abusive or aggressive as the rules are there for a reason. Saving up any messages to get people strategically banned at a certain time however is very sneaky and should carry a ban itself for not reporting the rule break straight away.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is that for all his bluster, the only problem Froggy ever caused us is to report a PM to Grepo support. He is the guy who talks a good fight but has never actually been in one :eek:

yes it was , BARK FROGGY BARK!! Funny how when he got reported for SIC and got ban he came back after 3 days claiming a big misunderstanding and he was ban for something else altogether lol!

See i get the rational, you defend your comrades, but don't defend their lies at the sake of your own dignity too.

I have no idea why GGN was banned. I've never asked him since he confirmed here that he was banned for another reason. What I find odd is that Froggy is saying the only reason GGN wasn't banned permanently is because of the time that had elapsed but I find it hard to believe that would make a difference and therefore would have to argue that the ban was for another reason. when If I killed someone today I would still be sentenced the same if I was found guilty 20 years later.

On the spies thing , you think they are pond scum, by definition you think GGN is pond scum as he readily admits to using them..i mean we all do, i see nothing wrong with it, as in every war spies are vital in RL too...but don't be hypocritical..some of the best info TD ever got was thru spying..

GGN wasn't a spy though. I agree that we would be mad not to use the information we can get from spies but how can we ever trust someone who has proven to us how disloyal they can be. It doesn't take much for that type of character to turn the other way when things start to go bad.

DeletedUser

kingbeef said:
He is the guy who talks a good fight but has never actually been in one

Well he did start in late December and didn't get 70k BP by doing island quests. Add into this the fact he restarted in february from scratch, i am inclined to respectfully disagree - he has more ABP than a lot of TD that will walk with the crown.

edit 80k BP

DeletedUser

My point Jonny the Dumbass is that you are shifting the goalposts, Me and you were never discussing my ABP/DBP. We were discussing your active conquests.

Are you that stupid. Read the post i made before yours. I didn't say you mentioned ABP or DBP. It was The GM who said you had more ABP then me. I was showing him he was wrong. Do you understand now. If you don't i can honestly say there is no point talking to you. Please read it slowly and just maybe it will sink in.

Oh, and you knew everything we were doing as soon as we did and you still managed to lose. How the hell can you accuse us of being rubbish at Grep?

Another one who doesn't bother to actually read what's written down. We knew everything that went on inside MP. is what i said. Notice the letters M and P. They are not the same as T and D. And please don't lets get started on the Artemisia city.

I did the back work and the investigation and the only reason GGN was not permanently ban was because too much time had lapsed on the server after his initial admission to prove my findings (under existing reformed rules)

Is it just me or does that sound like he was using a dual account. Like i said cheat.

Basically what Iam saying is prove it or shut up!

That there is all the proof i need. No one writes I am (Iam) like you do. It is two separate words. I don't think i have ever seen it written that way till i saw you do it. Then lo and behold our mate Dan does it the exact same way. That's not a coincidence now is it. GGN has just completely by chance found the only other person in the world who writes I am as one word. I don't think so. To make it worse most of your other council members knew you were doing it. Just as they all knew that Nate was doing it.

Spies on the other hand are right down there with pond weed on the scum-ometer. That being said, if someone offered information we'd be idiots not to listen ;)

Right down there with the pond weed. Is that why you take them into your alliance. Must ask what happened with Killer8791. Why has he left. Did he read one of his own messages and slip into a coma half way through it.

I completely agree. I've encouraged people to report messages if they are abusive or aggressive as the rules are there for a reason. Saving up any messages to get people strategically banned at a certain time however is very sneaky and should carry a ban itself for not reporting the rule break straight away.

So should withholding the knowledge of someone running a dual account. GGN you just admitted that you knew about it when Nate was doing it and said nothing and Red has admitted he knew about it as well. As for saving up any messages isn't it just as bad to report someone for city names that they have had for well over a year just as they are about to launch attacks on one of your wonder island cities. One that would have, without doubt, been taken if the attacks had been launched.