Who wants a laugh

DeletedUser48096

Jonny, Where does GM mention my Name and say that he is talking about my BP?....

Jonny said:
So should withholding the knowledge of someone running a dual account. GGN you just admitted that you knew about it when Nate was doing it and said nothing and Red has admitted he knew about it as well. As for saving up any messages isn't it just as bad to report someone for city names that they have had for well over a year just as they are about to launch attacks on one of your wonder island cities. One that would have, without doubt, been taken if the attacks had been launched.

Everybody knew that Nate was running a duel account.. Well Except maybe you it appears. But Nate was doing that on his own back, If he was banned for it he would have only himself to blame for it. You knew your city names were skating a fine line Jonny as you had already been reported for it once and if you were banned a second time then you have only yourself to blame for it. Also Jonny as Iam aware the process of banning players starts whenever the mods get to the reading the report against the player. It might be a few hours after the complaint was submitted. As a result it is more than likely that the attacks were sent after the complaint was filed against you.

Plus it is rather arrogant of you to assume your attacks would have made that much of a differnce considering every other attack splatted...

Frogstomp said:
I did the back work and the investigation and the only reason GGN was not permanently ban was because too much time had lapsed on the server after his initial admission to prove my findings (under existing reformed rules) which were extensive, irrefutable and founded in solid statistical analysis.

Clearly if you had been doing an investigation against me for either Grepo support or Inno it would be a major conflict of interests since you are currently playing in this world and currently on an opposition side to me, As a result it would be impossible to accept such an investigation as it would blatanly contain a bias perspective against me. Plus as we both know froggy Grep support dont allow mods to both play and police the same worlds for that very reason.

Also assume all you want but Jamo had that fake admission for ages before raising it. If it was too late as you say and had I actually been doing something wrong then it would be his own fault for not bringing the issue up sooner.... :p

You are welcome to be skeptical of this and I realize Iam skating a fine line on what I can say but the issue of Dan Haag wasnt even raised in my appeal against my ban. I won't be sharing the appeal text obvious reasons but now clearly this confirms my side of the story that while I was banned, I was not banned for Dan Haag as you froggy even acknowledge that too much time had elapsed for me to be banned for that had I been actually doing what Iam accused of. So once again... Prove it Jonny, Or shut up Jonny....

Also Froggy Statistical Analysis is by defintion..... Statistical... and therefore entirely based on numbers and probabilities, So again Iam curious to know what "Statistical" evidence you have. Since this investigation is against me there would therefore be little harm in sharing the investigation with me since it clearly was a waste of time as it was too late by your own admission.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah he has convinced me anyway, i reckon he is telling the truth. why would he lie? what would the motivation be, and where froggy is this evidence you talk about? I have to say GgN is not only a trustworthy and solidly honest individual, he also has an impeccable reputation on these externals..any ban against him is obviously a gross mistake that would be rectifiable as was proven.

Multi accounting while it obviously went on at TD( and was unquestionably ALL Nates doing) it was never conclusively proven against GGN, and although looking at all the evidence it may look like he was doing something serupticious i think his character speaks volumes about his innate honesty and nae likeability. a fairly won crown buy an awesome team of honest individuals who have kept this server pure from day 1.
I'm just glad to of been a small cog in the wonder that was watching them play. And tho they proved very poor at the actual game, they did fantastic at building those WW and that should be acknowledged as a great achievement, its not easy send all that res and clicking favour, nor organising 250 players to do it. And as we see now, (and again i acknowledge apoc only has about 4 active players..however) now they have built WW look how well they are doing against apoc..now you may say apoc are basically inactive and have quit but still the city count is fantastic..THE GM is proving his quality now against Apoc, challenging them all to fights and showing his worth( and he will find 1 or 2 actives to fight somewhere..if he hurries up)..im just delighted to of witnessed them flower into this overwhelming force of nature, honesty, virtuosity and excellent lingual reasoning on the externals a delight for all to see. I am sure Froggy has some thing he would like to add later today too.

DeletedUser48096

Kind of you to acknowledge that Jamo... ;)

Now while I realize there is a large amount of tongue in cheek and sarcasm in the above passage Jams Iam however not going to claim to be the golden child that Apoc are trying to paint me as. The fact remains I was banned..... None of you are asking for what??.. But as it clearly wasnt (as I have said since I returned from said ban) for Dan Haag..

You are 100% correct in one of your statements however..

it was never conclusively proven against GGN

For that I thank you Jamo since you can clearly acknowledge and see that this is currently a "he said/she said" situation.

DeletedUser

no sarcasm at all GGN i think your great, did you see any :p or the like no -you are an innocent man , and fantastic grep player an have undoubtably out PnP'd the whole of EN72 with your wit and wisdom..lets just wait to see what froggy provides , i am sure it will back up everything you ever said -you are innocent of DA and SIC I'm more than confident this will be proven later beyond any reasonable doubt.

DeletedUser

Jonny, Where does GM mention my Name and say that he is talking about my BP?

Post #58 in this thread. On page 6.

I'm sorry to inform you GGN but i had never had any kind of ban before. I've never even had a warning about city names so where did you hear that one. As you seem to know that i was reported for the names before i can only assume it was you who reported me. Now if i wanted to get you banned i could i suppose forward a message i received from someone where you say

Have you got Aids as well? Hope you die a slow painful death like your mum and grandma, you F@ckwit.

Do you really think its clever to say that kind of thing to someone. Just goes to show the kind of person you really are doesn't it.

Plus it is rather arrogant of you to assume your attacks would have made that much of a differnce considering every other attack splatted...

Why is it. We received a message from one of your alliance telling us we had almost cleared the city. So i guessing 1 or 2 attacks more would have cleared it. I had 15 cities of attacks i would have sent but because of the ban i only sent 4. So i know we would have taken it.

DeletedUser48096

Me said:
Jonny, Where does GM mention my Name and say that he is talking about my BP?
Jonny said:
Post #58 in this thread. On page 6.

Now kindly quote me the passage in which Iam named in the passage?

IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN POST #58 ON PAGE 6
https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?56023-Who-wants-a-laugh&p=960120&viewfull=1#post960120

The GM said:
Well that is the funniest thing you have ever written here Johnny. How is it then that we both have more ABP's than you? You have had more cities than me this entire game yet I have so many more attacking points? You claimed I wasn't part of the latest Op's on your pathetic group so I pm'd you a couple of my attacks and even asked you to look at everytime we have done an op on you to look at my ABP's (no reply as usual when he is wrong).

See unlike you who is the most selfish player in the game, we work as a team, hence why we have won so easily. If you actually were any use to your team you would of had support in their cities when needed most and wouldn't have to make such baseless accusations.

Winners you mean? I have to agree with you here, he does belong with us. Why would anyone want to be associated with you, you pal are truly pathetic! Even your own team agrees with me on this.

GM doesnt name me.. You are assuming he is talking about me..

Plus you weren't banned for it first time, But you were warned for it... You and I both well know you had cities renamed by support to "Changed By Support" Standard action is names changed and a warning. Then a ban for a second offense, Then account suspended for a third offense.

You were warned last time and as a second offender were banned for the second offense. So as a result I consider it your fault for being unable to either listern to or understand supports first warning to you.

DeletedUser31057

I'm just glad to of been a small cog in the wonder that was watching them play. And tho they proved very poor at the actual game, they did fantastic at building those WW and that should be acknowledged as a great achievement, its not easy send all that res and clicking favour, nor organising 250 players to do it.
Hey jamovic1, if you lose you should not be there to explain.

DeletedUser

Well seeing as it was you and him i was calling the sim king and queen it can only be you and him he would be talking about. It's actually not that hard to follow.

And which part of i have never been banned or ever had any kind of warning before did you not understand. That was the one and only time i have had my city names changed. They changed 4 of them even though one of the city names was from March 2014 and one from April 2014. 2 of them were named what ever they were when i tool them. I just add numbers to the front of all the cities i take now. One of those was named after HorzesAzz and that got changed. Strange how someone can play using that screen name but you get banned for using it as a city name. Might change all my city names to Effinel and see if i get banned for that.

Noticed you never said anything about that message you sent someone in Apoc.

DeletedUser

Another one who doesn't bother to actually read what's written down. We knew everything that went on inside MP. is what i said. Notice the letters M and P. They are not the same as T and D. And please don't lets get started on the Artemisia city.

Then when you merged them into TD you took our spy with you over there.

So your spy who told you "everything that went on inside MP" decided to turn over a new leaf when he joined us did he?

Well done for making yourself look stupid, again, Jenny.

DeletedUser48096

Yes Jonny, But Iam not named in the text am I.. That was what I asked you for.. To show where GM mentioned my name.. He didn't.

You are simply applying a context to GMs words. ;)

Now as for getting your city names changed, That alone should serve as a warning Jonny. However seeing as I haven't had any of mine changed before I cannot comment with any real expertise on the matter. But I would imagine support would message you to inform you of a warning a lot like they do for inappropriate messaging. Now either that or you weren't smart enough to acknowledge or realize that simply getting your city names changed should serve as a warning in of itself. ;)

But I suspect this is yet another case of sour grapes on your part.

Now I don't know Grepo's criteria for acceptable and non-acceptable city names and player names. I would like to think that a small amount of common sense would apply here and considering that "SimonsSexyTeddyBear" apparently isnt acceptable as a players name. As a result it would follow that there appears to be a very low tolerance level on both player and city names based on that example alone. So as a result a little careful consideration when naming cities should be undertaken by all those smart enough to realize that support have a low tolerance should be undertaken. If you still ignored that and named your city something that support objected then.. Then that is your problem as clearly you werent smart enough to realize that as you already had one strike against your name for that same crime so committing it again clearly is doublely dumb on your part Jonny Boy....

Why would I mention that in my message? considering that message which you clearly didnt read, Wasnt solely sent to all the members of Apoc and I did make that clear enough to all on the message as I wrote at the very top of the message the names of differnt alliances that I sent it to, Note I also sent it to Tyche's alliance also.. Perhaps that message should serve as a lesson in class and respect to you Jonny as it is a lesson you appear to need considering your mass message completely lacked all grace and class so I thought it best I at least set a positive example.

DeletedUser45577

Oh please let's get started on Artemisia. It seems to tick Jonny off ever so :)

DeletedUser31057

Really this is a laughable thread. :cool:

Now that WW has completed, TD's continue beating black and blue the Apoc-ZT's in this external forum. :D

DeletedUser48096

I wouldnt worry to much mangnganup as it looks like Jamo has been silenced once and for all..

Just a shame TD or I cannot take the credit for it... :(

DeletedUser

I definetly recall you getting one of cities changed a while ago Jonny, As I said it was either the city on ZTs ill feighted early attempt at a wonder island in north 45 or your city on the 34/44 border that was changed.

Well i can say without a doubt you mind is failing you. I change the name of the city on the border of 34/44 every time someone decides to attack it. It is named after AK at the moment because he was the last one to try and take it. As for the other one that too is named after AK and always has been since i took over it about a week after AK took over his city. That was at the end of August last year. Neither of them have ever been changed by the mods or have ever had a name that would need changing.

As for the 4 cities names like i said 2 of them had the same name for over a year. The other 2 were what they were called when i took them over. All i did was add the numbers to the beginning of the names. One of them was something to do with HorzesAzz. How is it that someone can use it as a screen name for a year and a half and is probably still using it now in another world and nothing is said. Yet use it in a city name and they want it changed.

DeletedUser48744

Is no more Jamovic1? He is only thing making this forum worth reading. Now i have to playing the game.:(

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
edit: I do believe I have seen people get banned for city names without warning before

There really is nothing stopping Sir Cod and Arch making a grand return

There is. My grandfather, who has been having some serious health problems for at least two and a half months now, has been in the hospital since Friday and is declining very quickly and markedly. Sadly I cannot say it is looking good at all despite all efforts.

I've looked in, but this game and all that goes with it obviously can't hold much priority.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Look after yourself Archi. We will reserve your PnP for when you return ;)