Who wears short shorts?

DeletedUser3393

images

I just saw Ice again..

DeletedUser22217

OMG!
I can't resist!
My heart and dreams belong to this person.
ICe would u like to meet me, here is a picture:
tumblr_l6zv1pi6TT1qzuvlno1_400.jpg

DeletedUser

Ooooooh yea...yooou've Ben trolled you've been trolled you have probably been told don't reply to this guy he is just getting a rise out of you yes it's true you respond and that's his Que to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble :cool: you've been trolled you've been trolled and you probably should just fold because the only winning move is not to played, and yet you keep on tryin' mindlessly replying' you've been trolled you've been trolled have a nice day :p :cool: mesmerized it

DeletedUser22217

Very creative Shadis, but I think you are jealous because Ice is the one getting all the attention.
:p

DeletedUser

Very creative Shadis, but I think you are jealous because Ice is the one getting all the attention.
:p

Jealous of Ice?!?! If I could sputter and choke with laughter via internet I would be. :p he's a mod, he's gotta follow the rules, at least follow it more than me :D

DeletedUser22217

Well, but he is not misbehaving soooo what's the problem?!

DeletedUser

Hahahaha, me as a mod? I think it would be the end of the world xD

Why like that, we want to see you as a good mod. wish you best of luck.

And regarding the sort shorts of Ised, its look like a horrible idea Ice!!! It dose not suit you at the cold area you live (Location: In a Cave, Frozen)and and according to your signature a sort shorts doesn't have too many pockets to keep many things which you want to keep at you. I can suggest you for a latest 6 pocket pant instead of your sort shorts. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22217

No No no and no! If Ice drops his shorts...I will cry so bad :(

DeletedUser

No No no and no! If Ice drops his shorts...I will cry so bad :(

nvm I am just suggesting. That doesn't mean I don't like his sort shorts. At least I don't want to be the reason to make you cry.
snow shorts.jpeg