Who will be the first?

DeletedUser19140

So, which alliance lets say in the top 12 will be the first fold to the pressure of the new 2.0 system and merge with another alliance in the top 12?

FYI

top 12

1. SE
2. Legends of Valhalla
3. Sarissa
4. Do not disturb
5. The Swarm
6. A and R
7. Seriously Trying
8. The Savage Alliance
9. Far queue are souls
10. Beware
11. =VII=
12. Maelstrom

DeletedUser

All the alliances will go inactive due to everyone quiting and the rest of the players will make an alliance called "The last 2 actives" since that will be all that's left.

DeletedUser

I say AnR will fold since there is only two active players left now :p

DeletedUser19140

looks like there is some movement in the top 12....

DeletedUser

I say AnR will fold since there is only two active players left now :p

Yea I would like to thank Nostradamus for his incredibly accurate prediction lol

Way off :)
images

DeletedUser

Redone list since the alliances that merged didn't fold because of the pressure from 2.0, since it hasn't even come out yet:

1- Seriously Enlightened
2- Legends of Valhalla
3- Orthia
4- Sarissa
5- The SWARM
6- seriously trying
7- The Savage Alliance
8- =VII=
9- Beware
10- Maelstrom
11- The Crimson Eye
12- Savage Acad

DeletedUser

Orthia - The Sanctuary of Artemis - but really the name sounds more like an oral treatment of some kind. And i am almost positive they are not talking of the Honda Orthia made in Japan unless they all ofcourse are all riding in gas economy cars to save the planet.
Thanks Orthia for doing your part.

DeletedUser

Hmm go with the ancient greek meaning? or go with the modern day significance of the term?

Tough choice Mtdewme right?

WOW
images

DeletedUser1405

whats all the negativity about 2.0, if you havent tried it then give it a go, at least try One of the new worlds to see how it plays and to get the hang of the farming,
It isnt that bad, i play in Byzantium and consider both versions equally good.

DeletedUser

whats all the negativity about 2.0, if you havent tried it then give it a go, at least try One of the new worlds to see how it plays and to get the hang of the farming,
That's your opinion though not everyone feels that way

DeletedUser

I tried the Beta testing and hated it, I went on Tau and hated it and am currently on Corinth and still hate 2.0. So I've had plenty experience with 2.0 and still hate it.
And it is that bad :p

DeletedUser17632

I have played on Tau for 6 months, so I will consider my opinion qualified.

Version 2 has several faults and irritating features. For example, trading between cities is more cumbersome than version 1. The more cities you have, the more time consuming it seems to be to use trade.
It does, however, have good features: bp's for defence, the obvious world wonders, and the ability to have more than one window open at a time.

On balance, they are different, rather than one being better or worse than the other.

I hope that, when the worlds are all upgraded to v2, the developers will have the time to both sort out the bugs and improve the user friendliness of v2.