Who will help feed Pushty?

DeletedUser29066

My fellow forum members, something has happened that deeply disturbs me. While browsing the forum a short time ago, I came across some posts, since deleted, that have convinced me that someone has neglected to properly care for our dear friend Pushty. I'm not sure whose job it is to feed Pushty, but I strongly suspect that the duty fell to either a pebble or Cheater of death, although it could have just as easily been Baudin or even Richard himself. Whoever it may be, they have FAILED MISERABLY.

It is not the intent of this post to take these individuals to task, but rather to ensure that our faithful friend Pushty is fed and otherwise cared for. I myself try to throw him a bone once in a while, but that is clearly not enough. He needs and deserves so much more than that.

Who will join with me to see to it that Pushty is properly cared for? He doesn't really need that much, just a bit of kibble here, some table scraps there, a few kind words now and again. If you can bring yourself to do it, he also appreciates the occasional belly rub, and had been known to respond kindly to having his ears scratched. Just ignore the low growls he emits.

Just post below if you can help. One or two post per day in this thread should suffice to keep him happy. And Pushty, old friend, there's no need to thank me. That look on your face is all the thanks I need.:p

DeletedUser27128

Dont forget that your generation is the one who has been raising "this generation", so technically, its the parents' fault :p

DeletedUser33530

Dont forget that your generation is the one who has been raising "this generation", so technically, its the parents' fault :p

*slow clap*
In fairness though some horrible people can raise some pretty awesome kids.

DeletedUser27128

Ok I know Im gonna get some horrible reactions, but who is Pushty?

DeletedUser33530

Ok I know Im gonna get some horrible reactions, but who is Pushty?

f648f47fe0b1ecfc70fa811426246052bd37d1ae317335a3919720960481215a.jpg