Who will kill O Orador First

DeletedUser33530

True. And Cheater...im no coward...If The Gang falls i will be here giving me to the sharks...i done that before...and if that happen here will be no different xD

my apologizes if I ever implied in any of my posts that you were a coward.

DeletedUser

You can not really call 120 player Alliance an MRA!
Only if they have other guilds as well!

DeletedUser

Hopefully in the next week they will prove me wrong. I say hopefully because I've never seen an MRA do well :D

DeletedUser

Ok but you want talk in numbers?
Lets talk in numbers.
The Alliance with the lowest number of members in top 12 is danish Division.
They have 79 members.
We have 120.
We have +41 members than they.

If we have for example twice the simmers and lets imagine they had 20 simmers...what i doubt but lets imagine...We would had 40 simmers. For Now he would have 80 active members and they´ll have 59. If we have many noobs(we dont cause i check the experience of everybody in this alliance) than it would be more persons that we cant count out to help the ally. But lets imagine that we have 30 noobs for exemple. Than we should have 50 active membes.
50 active members that are resposible to the ABP leadership.
In the ABP we have 16298 points wich give us a 326 ABP points for player.
Now explain me..how 50 players can hold the ABP against premade alliances with 100 of the best players of the server...And then just an example...
Did you want more or this is enougth to shout your mouth?

As a scientist I can confirm. Thats exactly how science is done!

:D

DeletedUser

looks like the gang are on the slippery slope down

3rd by the end of today if not tomo morning for sure

DeletedUser

hats off you guys had a good run for exactly a 'week'

SINK SINK SINK SINK SINK SINK

1 The Usual Suspects 409905 116 3534
2 Coming Soon 359561 112 3210
3 THE GANG 353894 118 2999

DeletedUser45115

LOOOOLL
They are an MRA....
But they will sink...why?
Cause they´re in 3º in general points...loool

DeletedUser

ohhh, poor guy. I feel sorry for you, because you cant sleep about that things we do here in THE GANG..
But let me tell you something.. THE GANG will NOT SINK SINK SINK SINK SINK ... or DISBAND DISBAND DISBAND.. or whatever.

So mate, go and have some sleep ..

DeletedUser

ohhh, poor guy. I feel sorry for you, because you cant sleep about that things we do here in THE GANG..
But let me tell you something.. THE GANG will NOT SINK SINK SINK SINK SINK ... or DISBAND DISBAND DISBAND.. or whatever.

So mate, go and have some sleep ..

trust me.... RUN RUN RUN you are falling apart and do not have the experience to save it.... i give it 2 days and fruit loop will overtake you.... its not about being 3rd its the simple fact that your growth is so much slower then most the alliances in the top ten

it shell not take long before members start getting worried and leave

DeletedUser45115

trust me.... RUN RUN RUN you are falling apart and do not have the experience to save it.... i give it 2 days and fruit loop will overtake you.... its not about being 3rd its the simple fact that your growth is so much slower then most the alliances in the top ten

it shell not take long before members start getting worried and leave

guardian...like whe said in portugal: VAI-TE FUDER. Im so ind done with your mind games and your verbal diarreia.
i mean you cant really just shut up cant you?
When you gonna realize that your just a ing litle piece of ?
I dont have kids and i dont have to educate the kids from guys who i dont even know

DeletedUser

guardian...like whe said in portugal: VAI-TE FUDER. Im so ind done with your mind games and your verbal diarreia.
i mean you cant really just shut up cant you?
When you gonna realize that your just a ing litle piece of ?
I dont have kids and i dont have to educate the kids from guys who i dont even know

got no idea what the hell your talking about nor do i give a dam
i think you need to get some more sleep and stop worrying about what to do after the collapse