Who will kill O Orador First

DeletedUser45115

More :) I'm liking this :D

I never said twice as many inactives - twice as many simmers. Simmers get BP from quests, so your first point is invalid.

Anymore? Or do you (like I said in the previous thread) want to wait and see what happens?

Dont the other alliances have island quests too? ok your point is invalid then
Anyway...trash talk for now xD
Just lets see what happens xD

DeletedUser

Yo matty, just wait to meet you on the map :) we will talk after that.

DeletedUser47218

I second the suicide!

Although hoping he does get conquered the right way.

DeletedUser45115

I second the suicide!

Although hoping he does get conquered the right way.

You should be shut up.
Your alliance is so good and dispise so much the MRA that purpose us a pact even before the end of BP.

DeletedUser

O Orador, you have my suport! :)

Just for the simple fact that i dont get why ppl have the need to come here criticize based on ... nothing. Like if The Gang would be the only MRA. "its to early, do not brag, etc, etc". Its to early for both sides, i would say. Let him brag, he is childish xD

U shouldn't be that annoying though, metal :cool:

DeletedUser47218

You should be shut up.
Your alliance is so good and dispise so much the MRA that purpose us a pact even before the end of BP.

Maybe my leaders believe different? Maybe they offered you a NAP because they don't have time for you because there are real threats out there? I'm not sure :)

DeletedUser45115

O Orador, you have my suport! :)

Just for the simple fact that i dont get why ppl have the need to come here criticize based on ... nothing. Like if The Gang would be the only MRA. "its to early, do not brag, etc, etc". Its to early for both sides, i would say. Let him brag, he is childish xD

U shouldn't be that annoying though, metal :cool:

You know me brow....i like this hate...its my natural habbitat xD

DeletedUser45115

Maybe my leaders believe different? Maybe they offered you a NAP because they don't have time for you because there are real threats out there? I'm not sure :)
so tell me...your leaders offer naps that often to alliances who arent even in their oceans? ;) Just wondering xD

DeletedUser

Yeah I have not bragged about anything so I'm not sure what your on about :D

I'm just judging an MRA, just like most other players out there. Seems like I rubbed some up the wrong way though ;)

DeletedUser47218

so tell me...your leaders offer naps that often to alliances who arent even in their oceans? ;) Just wondering xD

It's possible? I hope they are thinking long term instead of in the moment. If they believe your alliance is more then an MRA then cool. I'm just here to kill some things and enjoy myself. If your alliance has not considered alliances in other oceans for diplomacy then it really is time to worry about the stability of your Gang.

DeletedUser

I agree with cloud just because he has one of the best songs ever as his signature ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah I have not bragged about anything so I'm not sure what your on about :D

I'm just judging an MRA, just like most other players out there. Seems like I rubbed some up the wrong way though ;)

You are judging O Orador, more then his MRA. Which is fine for me. Dont like MRA much either. Just pointing that u got annoyed to the point to create a post just to discuss him. Which is fine to me too lol just my oppinion... too much noise for nothing. Too much empty criticism

DeletedUser

You are judging O Orador, more then his MRA. Which is fine for me. Dont like MRA much either. Just pointing that u got annoyed to the point to create a post just to discuss him. Which is fine to me too lol just my oppinion... too much noise for nothing. Too much empty criticism

I made a post because people were moaning about all of this on the top 12 thread, which had literally been taken over. Not out of annoyance ;)

DeletedUser

See now I just completely respect and honor all opinions I hear from you because you have an amazing taste in music :p

It cannot be doubted, Mike is a great rapper ;) Do I assume you like Linkin Park as well? :D

DeletedUser47218

It cannot be doubted, Mike is a great rapper ;) Do I assume you like Linkin Park as well? :D

You assume correct. Although I like a wide variety of music from rock to rap to classical. This song just spoke to me all through sports and life in general.

DeletedUser45115

It's possible? I hope they are thinking long term instead of in the moment. If they believe your alliance is more then an MRA then cool. I'm just here to kill some things and enjoy myself. If your alliance has not considered alliances in other oceans for diplomacy then it really is time to worry about the stability of your Gang.

Im laughing so much with these ahahh xD