Who will kill O Orador First

DeletedUser47218

Im laughing so much with these ahahh xD

I don't see why... A lot of this hate on you isn't because of The Gang "MRA". It's because of the things you say that make you look bad and get hated on.

DeletedUser

You assume correct. Although I like a wide variety of music from rock to rap to classical. This song just spoke to me all through sports and life in general.

To be honest, my life is Linkin Park. I was gonna go to the tour last year but we just couldn't afford it.

Remember the name is a great song though, speaks volumes about life.

O Orador, I apologise with my rant, as I am very much stereotyping MRAs, whereas in reality I know little about your alliance. I just believe most of them fall in the first war

DeletedUser45115

I don't see why... A lot of this hate on you isn't because of The Gang "MRA". It's because of the things you say that make you look bad and get hated on.

You play your game based on Diplomacie. I play my game based on War.
Tell me where i said a lie.
You guys hate MRA and cant standing someone in a MRA proud of is Alliance

DeletedUser47218

To be honest, my life is Linkin Park. I was gonna go to the tour last year but we just couldn't afford it.

Remember the name is a great song though, speaks volumes about life.

O Orador, I apologise with my rant, as I am very much stereotyping MRAs, whereas in reality I know little about your alliance. I just believe most of them fall in the first war

See look at that. An apology. Knew i liked you lol.

That is unfortunate. That would have been a lot of fun and a great tour!

DeletedUser48647

you talk too much gossip

DeletedUser47218

You play your game based on Diplomacie. I play my game based on War.
Tell me where i said a lie.

You're are calling me out and I never said on thing about you or your alliance. I said you would commit suicide in game because I have seen so many people do it after the externals destroyed their image and morale.

Also I just told you I have no idea if they are talking to you of what is going on, but that I am here to kill and have fun... Diplomacy is a part of war. It happens...

DeletedUser33530

it's not that they hate people who are proud of their alliance. It's simply that in every single world there is always that one MRA leader that brags like hell and then the MRA falls soon after and the leader is never seen again. Sadly your bragging is exactly what would be expected in this brag then fall scenario.
Im not trying to insult you or your alliance I'm just stating some facts you might not have been aware of.

DeletedUser47218

it's not that they hate people who are proud of their alliance. It's simply that in every single world there is always that one MRA leader that brags like hell and then the MRA falls soon after and the leader is never seen again. Sadly your bragging is exactly what would be expected in this brag then fall scenario.
Im not trying to insult you or your alliance I'm just stating some facts you might not have been aware of.

I would listen to Cheater. He is Famous ;)

DeletedUser43325

You keep bragging about your ABP meaning your the best alliance. But really a far more accurate stat to depict "skill" of an overall alliance is the ABP average/member - which in this case Illuminati take the cake.

Illuminati: 190.59 ABP/member
The Gang: 158.53 ABP/member

Out of their 49 members they have 4 in the top 20 for ABP. Whereas out of your 120 members you have 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48614

You keep bragging about your ABP meaning your the best alliance. But really a far more accurate stat to depict "skill" of an overall alliance is the ABP average/member - which in this case Illuminati take the cake.

Illuminati: 190.59 ABP/member
The Gang: 158.53 ABP/member

Out of their 49 members they have 4 in the top 20 for ABP. Whereas out of your 120 members you have 3.

maybe they dont have enemies in their island with high amount of troops to gain so much ABP ;)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Is he even a founder in The Gang, he talks on here like he owns them, but on there alliance member list, he doesn't have a founder symbol next to him, but someone else does?

DeletedUser33530

Is he even a founder in The Gang, he talks on here like he owns them, but on there alliance member list, he doesn't have a founder symbol next to him, but someone else does?

He's a leader